BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine!

+4
pepper
darkvindak
Desi
POB reporter
8 posters

Go down

Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine! Empty Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine!

Post by POB reporter Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine! People+mag

Jennifer Lopez receives another glamorous title from People Magazine: "World's Most Beautiful Woman".

The 41-year-old mother and American Idol judge has been chosen as the 'most beautiful' at the 22nd annual "World's Most Beautiful" list. She edged out other Hollywood stunners like Halle Berry, Beyonce, Jennifer Garner and Cheryl Burk.

“It’s so crazy. Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored. I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I’m not 25!,” surprised Lopez told on the magazine.

She also added some details why she maintained her beauty. “I think it’s because I have a lot of love in my life. I feel lucky to be an attractive person, but I’ve always felt that real beauty always comes from your heart.”

Meanwhile, Highschool Musical star Zac Efron has been chosen as the "World's Most Beautiful Man" by the magazine.
POB reporter
POB reporter
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : PR

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine! Empty Re: Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine!

Post by Desi Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 pm

If she is the "MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD" I am the next MU 2011... NEXT!!!!!!! Arrow Sleep boobies gheylon

shit happens shit happens shit happens
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine! Empty Re: Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine!

Post by Desi Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:53 pm

According to PEOPLE'S MAGAZINE here is the most BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD.... JENNIFER LOPEZ!!!
lol! lol!
Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine! Jennif10

Jennifer Lopez named "world's most beautiful woman" by People Magazine! Jennif11
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:23 am

She is kinda sexy but not so beautiful Evil or Very Mad
darkvindak
darkvindak
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA

Location Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:41 am

darkvindak wrote:She is kinda sexy but not so beautiful Evil or Very Mad
Agree, also the title of MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD is way too big for her.... Oh Please!!!!!!!!!!!! whistle
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:46 am

MAYBE HER MONEY!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 am

I am sure her make up artists and friends voted for her... If she wasn't famous, nobody world give her the time of the day!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 am

OMG IS SHE??BUT I AM SEXIER THAN HER WHICH SHE CAN NEVER TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME*** boobies boobies
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:33 am

sanen wrote: OMG IS SHE??BUT I AM SEXIER THAN HER WHICH SHE CAN NEVER TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME*** boobies boobies
You are funny... Lol!! lol!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by EP Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm

People Magazine chooses their most beautiful list via popular votes. jennifer lopez is popular nowadays because of her judging at American Idol. That's it.

EP Admin
EP Dean
EP Dean

http://ep.beautymania.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by edaak Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 am

she is beautiful

edaak

Location Location : california

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down