BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cesar Curti / MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2011 / Official Thread

+3
POB reporter
MarciaBia
EP Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cesar Curti / MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2011 / Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesar Curti / MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2011 / Official Thread

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 pm

YUCK! He is the current MI???????????????? NO WAAAAYY!!.... affraid affraid affraid this guy is really less beautiful.... Really one of the least beautiful faces I have ever seen in a male pageant winner for this caliber of pageant (or any pageant, really!!!).. I have no idea how he won... (or how he bribed the judges!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Cesar Curti / MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2011 / Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesar Curti / MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2011 / Official Thread

Post by sanen Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:45 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:YUCK! He is the current MI???????????????? NO WAAAAYY!!.... affraid affraid affraid this guy is really less beautiful.... Really one of the least beautiful faces I have ever seen in a male pageant winner for this caliber of pageant (or any pageant, really!!!).. I have no idea how he won... (or how he bribed the judges!)

YO YO MATE IN MY OPINION "YUCK" IS WAY TO FAR WHICH IS ALMOST AS PERIOD!!!!HE LOOK DECENT AND VERY WARM.COME ON I HAVE SEEN WORSE relaxed
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 am

sanen wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:YUCK! He is the current MI???????????????? NO WAAAAYY!!.... affraid affraid affraid this guy is really less beautiful.... Really one of the least beautiful faces I have ever seen in a male pageant winner for this caliber of pageant (or any pageant, really!!!).. I have no idea how he won... (or how he bribed the judges!)

YO YO MATE IN MY OPINION "YUCK" IS WAY TO FAR WHICH IS ALMOST AS PERIOD!!!!HE LOOK DECENT AND VERY WARM.COME ON I HAVE SEEN WORSE relaxed

Laughing
Oh, come on, relax, sanen, It's just a form of expression, Smile but sorry, face-wise he is pretty terrible.. Anyone in the streets looks like that and way better. Is the truth.. I don't remember ever seeing a pageant title holder like MRW, MRU, Mr I, well known male models, or Manhunt Int, etc that looked like that bad!.. Maybe you like him a lot, and that is OK, we all have our own unique tastes and I think he is not good looking at all what so ever...

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:47 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
sanen wrote:

Laughing
Oh, come on, relax, sanen, It's just a form of expression, Smile but sorry, face-wise he is pretty terrible.. Anyone in the streets looks like that and way better. Is the truth.. I don't remember ever seeing a pageant title holder like MRW, MRU, Mr I, well known male models, or Manhunt Int, etc that looked like that bad!.. Maybe you like him a lot, and that is OK, we all have our own unique tastes and I think he is not good looking at all what so ever...

jajajajaja I AM RELAXING its not a matter of liking him but ya in my opinion I remember mister international winner from vietnam though I dn't wanna drag names who was kinda average......well what so ever OK....
sanen
sanen

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2