BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?.

3 posters

Go down

Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Empty Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?.

Post by highstreet Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:19 am

Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Condom21Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Condom20Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Condom19Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 12Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Condom18Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Condom17Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Condom16Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Condom13Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Condom12

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Empty Re: Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?.

Post by Desi Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:50 am

The yellow hat... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 689165
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Empty Re: Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?.

Post by highstreet Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 am

Desi wrote:The yellow hat... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 689165

haha.. yeah i thnk desi its fits for you.... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Icon_biggrin

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:58 am

highstreet wrote:
Desi wrote:The yellow hat... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 689165

haha.. yeah i thnk desi its fits for you.... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Icon_biggrin
Yes, it matches my blonde hair... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 931846 Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:06 am

[quote="Desi"]
highstreet wrote:

Yes, it matches my blonde hair... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 931846 Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol [/quot

you mean desi your color of hair is same in color of hat?.. ..Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 am

[quote="highstreet"]
Desi wrote:
highstreet wrote:

Yes, it matches my blonde hair... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 931846 Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol [/quot

you mean desi your color of hair is same in color of hat?.. ..Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol
Yes, this is me in the avatar... You see that matches my hair... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:21 am

go Miss Desi... get that yellow hat lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 am

[quote="Desi"]
highstreet wrote:
Desi wrote:
highstreet wrote:

Yes, this is me in the avatar... You see that matches my hair... Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol

Oh that is nice miss desi.... i thnk also the dress it fits for your aura miss desi.. Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 am

h0tc0ffee wrote:go Miss Desi... get that yellow hat Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol
Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 689165 Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. 689165
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:32 am

[quote="highstreet"]
Desi wrote:
highstreet wrote:
Desi wrote:
highstreet wrote:

Oh that is nice miss desi.... i thnk also the dress it fits for your aura miss desi.. Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Lol
Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Icon_eek Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Icon_biggrin Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Icon_biggrin Condom Fashion Show!!!. Which one you want to wear it?. Icon_biggrin
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:24 am

hehehe.. nice gown!!!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:32 am

2nd one -- so cool & green thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am

Ohhh my Golly...I love the styles.... bedtime action

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 pm

great gatzby wrote:2nd one -- so cool & green thumbs up

sAme choice..haha

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

none of them.....sorry... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:19 am

very nice!!!!!...promoting the condom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down