BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Theatre of Dreams" expected to hold Miss Earth 2012 pageant

5 posters

Go down

"Theatre of Dreams" expected to hold Miss Earth 2012 pageant Empty "Theatre of Dreams" expected to hold Miss Earth 2012 pageant

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Google Translate:

Develop theater than 10 million expected for the Miss Earth 2012

On 10/12, the groundbreaking ceremony for $ 10 million theater will take place in Phan Rang, Ninh Thuan province, is expected to be completed in August next year. One of these international events are planned at this organization is Miss Earth 2012.

Talking to VnExpress.net , Nguyen Cong Khe, Chairman of the Board Youth Group Communications, said Ninh Thuan province have agreed to this group as an investor of the project called Theatre Corals. This is a multipurpose theater with the scale of 4 ha, located at the marine park of the city of Phan Rang - Thap Cham.

3D perspective of Coral Theatre in Ninh Thuan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Coral Theatre dubbed as the "Theatre of Dreams"

Coral Theatre can accommodate from 1,500 to 2,000 seats, modern design, higher than 30 m. Looking from the top down, this theater shape like a sea shell or a distant waves, with soft curved structure from the top down ... In addition to the main stage, the population also has a theater and entertainment district, shopping, restaurants ... serve tourists. Unit investment costs for this work range from 10 million to 15 million. The model designed by theater architect Ho Anh Tuan made.

Watch Introduction to Coral Theatre:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to Nguyen Cong Khe, Vietnam is now the lack of separate city entertainment to benefit the most from the coastline, scenic beauty of the country. "Ninh Thuan have sheep, goats, grapes ... the produce is very close to the European cities. The area around the Opera House Coral Care also about 20 villages. I hope the theater can complete the the numbers in tourism, mining maximum specialties of the local culture in a very professional, with more expected to turn away from a city of Ninh Thuan entertainment, tourism, sports ... " he whispered.

Around July or May 8 / 2012, this theater will be put to use. Unit investment that is expected to organize this is where programs such as Charming Vietnam, Vietnam Supermodel, Miss Vietnam ... or sports events like football U21, U21 international newspaper Thanh Nien ...

According to Global Beauties , Miss Earth 2012 will be hosted by Vietnam and the competition took place in the Coral Theatre of Ninh Thuan. However, said Nguyen Cong Khe, this issue is being discussed with the Philippines, as well as being submitted to the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Expected later this year or early 2012, new concrete results to be announced. According to Khe, in the context of general economic difficulties today, when every program must be given careful calculations, details of all stages.

In 2008, Hoan Cau Company to host Miss Universe competition in Nha Trang. To cater for the event, the company has construction Crown Convention Center has a total investment cost USD 9.8 million, is seen as providing greater performance and most modern Vietnam. After Miss Universe 2008, the theater has a capacity of 7,500 seats almost fell into "up the projector", not a chance to put into service a major arts program.

VNExpress.net
ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Pandora

Back to top Go down

"Theatre of Dreams" expected to hold Miss Earth 2012 pageant Empty Re: "Theatre of Dreams" expected to hold Miss Earth 2012 pageant

Post by Desi Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:29 am

This would be nice
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

"Theatre of Dreams" expected to hold Miss Earth 2012 pageant Empty Re: "Theatre of Dreams" expected to hold Miss Earth 2012 pageant

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:38 am

ME has lost way to much credibility.. I honestly do not trust not expect anything fair from this pageant... They would do anything to continue to place their undeserving and plain Pinays in the top m4 and ahead of Miss Venezuela.. They are so desperate and pathetic!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:ME has lost way to much credibility.. I honestly do not trust not expect anything fair from this pageant... They would do anything to continue to place their undeserving and plain Pinays in the top m4 and ahead of Miss Venezuela.. They are so desperate and pathetic!

so be it...miss earth will still pursue its environmental advocacies..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:35 am

jimrey1989 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:ME has lost way to much credibility.. I honestly do not trust not expect anything fair from this pageant... They would do anything to continue to place their undeserving and plain Pinays in the top m4 and ahead of Miss Venezuela.. They are so desperate and pathetic!

I THINK THAT WHAT HAPPENS IN ME WITH MISS PHILIPPINES IS THE SAME THING THAT OCCURS IN OTHER WELL KNOWN PAGEANTS WHERE CERTAIN COUNTRIES CONSIDERED "POWER-HOUSES" (FOR THEIR NUMEROUS PAGEANT PLACEMENT RECORD) CONSTANTLY MAKE IT TO THE SEMI FINALS AND FINALS EVEN WHEN THEIR DELEGATES AREN'T ALWAYS THE BEST. IN OTHER WORDS IN MOST PAGEANTS THERE ARE DELEGATES WHO HAVE ACHIEVEMENTS BASED ON THE INTEREST ON THEIR COUNTRY THAN THE DELEGATES QUALITIES.
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:44 am

jimrey1989 wrote:

Sure the environmental factors of Miss earth are a good platform, I won't deny that, but they screw it all up, by always placing their less beautiful Miss Philippines in top 4 and ahead of the real deserving -stunners.. we are not blind... But hey, it's ME that ones that keep losing credibility and making fool of themselves! Laughing lol!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:50 am

JENN wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:

I THINK THAT WHAT HAPPENS IN ME WITH MISS PHILIPPINES IS THE SAME THING THAT OCCURS IN OTHER WELL KNOWN PAGEANTS WHERE CERTAIN COUNTRIES CONSIDERED "POWER-HOUSES" (FOR THEIR NUMEROUS PAGEANT PLACEMENT RECORD) CONSTANTLY MAKE IT TO THE SEMI FINALS AND FINALS EVEN WHEN THEIR DELEGATES AREN'T ALWAYS THE BEST. IN OTHER WORDS IN MOST PAGEANTS THERE ARE DELEGATES WHO HAVE ACHIEVEMENTS BASED ON THE INTEREST ON THEIR COUNTRY THAN THE DELEGATES QUALITIES.

Hi Jenn what you say is true,(like it happened in MU with Brazilians placing (forcing upon us) the u g l y and undeserving Miss Brazil in the top 5), but 2 wrongs (or several ) don't make one right, it keeps solidifying the fact that many of these pageants are corrupt and often employ hometown favoritism and political reasons, but as we have seen the worst offenders a re Miss earth (every year), MU in Brazil on 2011 and when Denise Quinones won in 2001 in Puerto Rico and both Miss Greece and Eva Ekvall ( who was 17 at the time) were robbed big time and we all know that!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
JENN wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:

Hi Jenn what you say is true,(like it happened in MU with Brazilians placing (forcing upon us) the u g l y and undeserving Miss Brazil in the top 5), but 2 wrongs (or several ) don't make one right, it keeps solidifying the fact that many of these pageants are corrupt and often employ hometown favoritism and political reasons, but as we have seen the worst offenders a re Miss earth (every year), MU in Brazil on 2011 and when Denise Quinones won in 2001 in Puerto Rico and both Miss Greece and Eva Ekvall ( who was 17 at the time) were robbed big time and we all know that!
True My Prince, in 2001 that crown was for Evelina, Denise won because of politics and disagreement of the US Navy being so many years practicing in the island of Vieques, Puerto Rico. They finally left that small island.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down