BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Tips for Pulling off Hot Pink Lips

3 posters

Go down

7 Tips for Pulling off Hot Pink Lips  Empty 7 Tips for Pulling off Hot Pink Lips

Post by laramosh Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 am

1. Prime Your Lips
Bright colours can potentially bring out and exaggerate any flaws if your lips are dry and chapped. Avoid this by making sure your lips are perfectly prepped before applying your hot pink hue.
2. Choose Your Colour
Picking the right hot pink lipstick to suit your skin tone is one of the most important steps in pulling off this look. As a general rule, those with warmer complexions should go for a cooler toned lipstick and vice versa. I lash
3. Build Colour Gradually
While you may be tempted to apply all your colour in one quick slick, gradually building up colour is a smarter option. It’ll ensure a greater depth of colour as well as creating a longer lasting application. Applying a matching lip stain underneath is another tip for making your colour last longer.
4. Apply with a Lip Brush
When applying your lipstick, build up colour gradually by using a lip brush. A lip brush will ensure you apply colour to all those tricky corners and help create a more even finish. white teeth
5. Make It Matte
When it comes to hot pink lips this season, the focus is on long-lasting matte finishes. Matte finishes tend to require a bit more upkeep as they can show up any flaws so it’s important then to make sure your lips are perfectly primed for the occasion.
6. Stick to The Bare Minimum
The key to making hot pink lips work is to keep the rest of your makeup fairly simple. Such bright lip colours command enough attention as it is, so work a minimal look when it comes to the rest of your makeup.
7. Lay off The Blush
Keep the blush to a minimum or lay off it completely when wearing hot pink lips. Your lips should be the focal point of your look and overdoing the blush can detract from this. whie teethi lash

laramosh

Location Location : london

Back to top Go down

7 Tips for Pulling off Hot Pink Lips  Empty Re: 7 Tips for Pulling off Hot Pink Lips

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:09 am

I tried it, but pink makes me look like a salmon out of the river.. so, Id' rather stick to my vanilla chapsticks Laughing
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

7 Tips for Pulling off Hot Pink Lips  Empty Re: 7 Tips for Pulling off Hot Pink Lips

Post by Desi Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:15 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:I tried it, but pink makes me look like a salmon out of the river.. so, Id' rather stick to my vanilla chapsticks Laughing
hysterical hysterical hysterical oh! please
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down