BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you?

+2
emilnem13
highstreet
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? Empty AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you?

Post by highstreet Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 am

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? Avatar12

V.S

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? New-mo11[/color]

highstreet

Back to top Go down

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? Empty Re: AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 am

new moon.......i just don't like the avatar!!! that's my personal choice and opinion.

Back to top Go down

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? Empty Re: AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you?

Post by emilnem13 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:49 am

It has a strong message and the artwork and animation is superb...

but for those who haven't watched it yet, I strongly suggest that you watch it on IMAX theater in full 3D and get blown away!!! I even forgot to take a bite on my hotdog sandwich... belly that?

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 60873 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 60873 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 60873
emilnem13
emilnem13

Location Location : New Manila, Quezon City

Back to top Go down

Post by emilnem13 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 am

SERGIE wrote:new moon.......i just don't like the avatar!!! that's my personal choice and opinion.

hi sergie how are you? i hope you are enjoying your vacation!!!

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 473805 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 473805 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 473805
emilnem13
emilnem13

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 am

AVATAR AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 461364 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 461364 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 461364 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 461364 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 461364 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 461364

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 am

but im inlove with rob wooohoooottt Cheering Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 am

emilnem13 wrote:
SERGIE wrote:new moon.......i just don't like the avatar!!! that's my personal choice and opinion.

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 473805 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 473805 AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? 473805

i was so sick....just came back with my younger brother.......i got flu!...never enjoy it!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by emilnem13 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 am

SERGIE wrote:
emilnem13 wrote:

i was so sick....just came back with my younger brother.......i got flu!...never enjoy it!!!!

well that's a not so good news... i hope you'll be fine soon.. take care...

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? Icon_flower
emilnem13
emilnem13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:14 am

im so sorry to here that sergie, hope evrythings goes fine now.. hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:00 am

i havent seen avatar yet...
sorry....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:31 am

NEW MOON is just DISAPPOINTING!
But I've read that the 3rd installment would be great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:36 am

AVATAR......is the best this year...

The twiligh saga "new moon' is just a plain love story with non-sense twist. sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:49 am

Mikimoto wrote:im so sorry to here that sergie, hope evrythings goes fine now.. hug

7 days is a long vacation for me......!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 am

i think the effects of avatar is so amazing,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:i think the effects of avatar is so amazing,,,,,

movie of the year!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Ive seen both movies already and I was amaze till now....I love both Movies...full of effects, full of heart, its like i'm with them throughout the movie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:23 pm

new moon is one of the most retarded films ever made

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:25 pm

POLARIS wrote:new moon is one of the most retarded films ever made

retarded? ajejejeje santa santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm

yes retarded !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:34 pm

POLARIS wrote:yes retarded !!!

Why? santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:39 pm

it's like watching sweet valley high no depth no substance just plain blaaah haha sorry to the fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:42 pm

POLARIS wrote:it's like watching sweet valley high no depth no substance just plain blaaah haha sorry to the fans

i second this one Shan...i so dont like it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:48 pm

sharepoint wrote:
POLARIS wrote:it's like watching sweet valley high no depth no substance just plain blaaah haha sorry to the fans

maybe I'm more into the story rather than the what we see..... santa santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:51 pm

hehehe yeah the story or lack thereof Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:51 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:
sharepoint wrote:

maybe I'm more into the story rather than the what we see..... santa santa santa santa santa

hmmmm...maybe yes...but for me..after reading the 1st and second book...i found out that its just a plain love story...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next