BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Cebu 2010

+4
bonner
Ray
Lilie Dawson
sayonako
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Miss Cebu 2010 Empty Miss Cebu 2010

Post by sayonako Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The heat is on as Miss Cebu 2010 Candidates are finally revealed.

to vote for your favorite delegate: http://www.cebucitytourism.com/misscebu2010/index.html

Last edited by sephlieukhany on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Miss Cebu 2010 Empty Re: Miss Cebu 2010

Post by sayonako Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 pm

to all our Cebuano members, you may also update this thread... Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:10 am

i only like no. 8,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:30 am

#8...and 2 (!) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:31 am

i like the beauty of finalist #1--Gresa Lugo of USC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am

Kris Janson's shoes are difficult to fill.
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:37 am

GRESA
ROGELIE
CELESTE
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:44 am

uhm..i guess they are all beautiful in person but some of them are not photojenic
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 pm

8, 10, 11 for me
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:49 am

#8 only!! Carole De Leon! Smile
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Miss Understood wrote:#8 only!! Carole De Leon! Smile

She is a TV host here in Cebu..that is her slight advantage over the other candidate. However, I don't see her winning the said Pageant....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 pm

MY TOP 5

>>> She looks like Miss Untalan...I see her fierceness.

=======

>>> Pretty...Pretty..Pretty..other than that..he school speaks of her INTELLIGENCE

=======

>>> Another girl with a school that speaks of INTELLIGENCE. She is my sentimental fave.

=========

>>>Ive seen this girl once..and GOD!!!! She is HOT!!!! If she wont win the crown ...a runner up will do for her.

===============

>>>>Dark horse I should say...The tallest among them all. I can say she will have a slight chance of winning. and she has that spunk. Though she is very silent.

Last edited by sharepoint on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:25 pm

thanks bam bam for the info. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:08 am

chino wrote:thanks bam bam for the info. Smile

NP koya chino

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 pm

- I understand the hype. She's an ABSCBN talent. Miss Cebu is sponsored by ABSCBN. MIss Cebu Org Staff are well-related to her. But beauty-wise, she's not stunning. Its just she's radiant in white complexion. But confident, I must say.

>>>Popularity wise CHECK!!!!
>>>BEAUTY..uhmmmm is SO..SO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BRAINS??????? TOTALLY NO BRAINS AT ALL!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/center]
- Tallest among the batch.

>>I am proud of this gurl!!!! She may not be the prettiest among them all but she is VERY INTELLIGENT...

[/b][/color][/quote]

I also watched the pre pageant night...I was TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED with the Emcee's FREAKIN BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE HER ASK A CANDIDATE " ANO ANG NAUNA..ITLOG OR MANOK???"

MISS EMCEE IT IS ALREADY GIVEN THAT CANDIDATE NUMBER 12 IS NOT AS PRETTY AS THE OTHERS. BUT ASKING THAT KIND OF QUESTION IS SO SO SO WRONG!!!! ARE YOU OT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND? YOU MADE THE CANDIDATE LOOK VERY FUNNY IN FRONT OF ALL THE PEOPLE WATCHING!!!!! STUPID!!!!!! OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER YOU MISS EMCEE AND KAYLIE [CANDIDATE NUMBER 12] JOINED A A PAGEANT WAY BACK 2007 AT TOLEDO..[CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG WITH THE YEAR AND PLACE].....AND YOU WERE SOOOOO EXPECTING TO WIN CAUSE EVERYBODY LIKES YOU DURING THAT NIGHT...BUT WAIT...WHEN YOU GO TO THE Q AND A PORTION..YOU WERE TOTALLY "BRAINLESS". SO HERE GOES KAYLIE...WHO IS ALWAYS THE DARK HORSE OF EVERY PAGEANT SHE JOINED...THEN KAYLIE ANSWERED THE QUESTION WITH ALL HER MIGHT!!!! AND WOOOOSHHH!!! KAYLIE PLACED..AND YOU MISS EMCEE??? ENG ENG ENG......CLAPPER!!!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET THE QUESTION:

EMCEE: WHICH GOES 1ST.. CHICKEN OR EGG?
KAYLIE: I'LL GO FOR CHICKEN...
EMCEE: WHY CHICKEN??? IF THERE IS NO EGG THERE WILL BE NO CHICKEN???
KAYLIE: IF WE ARE GOING TO BASE IT ON THE BIBLE...CHICKEN WAS CREATED FIRST BEFORE THE EGG. CHICKEN THEN MULTIPLIED THEN THE EGG WAS PRODUCED.....
EMCEE: AT NAPUNTA KA SA BIBLE [YOU WERE WHISPERING]??

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HATE YOU MISS EMCEE!!!!WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! LUCKY YOU..i DONT KNOW YOUR NAME..BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR FACE!!!!1 AN EMCEE WITH SUCH AN ARROGANT ATTITUDE!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 pm

no stunner!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 pm

I was able to watch the Pre-pageant held at Fuente Circle together with my friends who happened to be photographers of the said event and I was shocked with the Emcee asked her that question. So stupid of the Emcee indeed! I knew that 12 was a bit disappointed by that and it was obvious by her face. She'll get a better placement come final night.

As for Carole, she's really not a beauty queen material. Her face is just pretty to do hosting in a tv show just like what she's currently doing in MagTv. Better placement for her will be 2nd ru. I was stunned by the beauty of candidates 1, 3, 5 (wendy valdez look-alike), 6, 10 & 11. Rogelie is really very pretty, tall and the skin is so flawless. I guess, they haveteh same height with Kaylie (no.12). With the last dress she wore that night, she was so sexy. No. 10 is very pretty too and tall and brainy!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Eblazer wrote:I was able to watch the Pre-pageant held at Fuente Circle together with my friends who happened to be photographers of the said event and I was shocked with the Emcee asked her that question. So stupid of the Emcee indeed! I knew that 12 was a bit disappointed by that and it was obvious by her face. She'll get a better placement come final night.

As for Carole, she's really not a beauty queen material. Her face is just pretty to do hosting in a tv show just like what she's currently doing in MagTv. Better placement for her will be 2nd ru. I was stunned by the beauty of candidates 1, 3, 5 (wendy valdez look-alike), 6, 10 & 11. Rogelie is really very pretty, tall and the skin is so flawless. I guess, they haveteh same height with Kaylie (no.12). With the last dress she wore that night, she was so sexy. No. 10 is very pretty too and tall and brainy!

Do you happen to know the emcee's name? I soooooo hate her with her stupidity!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 pm

sharepoint wrote:
Eblazer wrote:I was able to watch the Pre-pageant held at Fuente Circle together with my friends who happened to be photographers of the said event and I was shocked with the Emcee asked her that question. So stupid of the Emcee indeed! I knew that 12 was a bit disappointed by that and it was obvious by her face. She'll get a better placement come final night.

Do you happen to know the emcee's name? I soooooo hate her with her stupidity!!!

Sorry sharepoint, but I forgot her name. Have you noticed that even Carole was annoyed by her when she asked if Carole and the male emcee are friends (stuff like that?)? Pathetic! But she'll not be the Emcee for the final night. It will be Jude Bacalso, as usual, who will be the one to have a chit-chat with the candidates, so no need to worry.

By the way, Kaylie and me are "almost' neightbors [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Her surname is a bit popular in our town and I know that she's very witty since she's a host herself on some events, even beauty pageants.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:09 pm

There are all pretty but I was mesmerized by Kris Janson's beauty last Friday night..... My Korean friend likes Carole so much that he was brave enough to ask Carole for a picture. It was a blast! Tw pictures of him with Carole on his side. Me, I have the chance to take a picture with Kris. The girl is tall and very pretty but she didn't screen for Bb. Maybe, next year. I hope!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Miss Cebu is the next biggest and most important pageant after Binibini, Miss Philippines and Mutya ng Pilipinas. I hope it will become even bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Calderon wrote:Miss Cebu is the next biggest and most important pageant after Binibini, Miss Philippines and Mutya ng Pilipinas. I hope it will become even bigger.

I hope it will be Sir. Last week, Kris (2009 winner) was able to travel outisde the country, like USA, as part of her responsibilities as the reigning Miss Cebu. She was there to help prepare relief goods and clothings to be given for the less fortunate Filipinos.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you eblazer. It's nice to know Miss Cebu is doing all these causes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jheeded Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 am

Jheeded
Jheeded

Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next