BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUSTINE PASEK IS MISS UNIVERSE 2002 AND NOT OXANA FEDOROVA

5 posters

Go down

JUSTINE PASEK IS MISS UNIVERSE 2002 AND NOT OXANA FEDOROVA Empty JUSTINE PASEK IS MISS UNIVERSE 2002 AND NOT OXANA FEDOROVA

Post by Ray Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm curious guys, why is it that it is hard for us to accept that Panama's Justine Pasek was Miss Universe 2002 and not Oxana Fedorova? Yes, Oxana Fedorova is the declared winner during the coronation ball, but she did not finished her reign for unfulfilling her duties. In beauty pageants, we all know that if a titleholder was unable to fulfill her duties, her title will be revoked automatically and it will pass to the first runner-up. Oxana Fedorova therefore should not be called as Miss Universe 2002 or ex-Miss Universe titleholder.

Why is it that if we ask somebody who is Miss World 1980, they will automatically say that it is Kimberly Santos, and not Gabriella Brum, although the latter is the original winner. If we ask somebody who was Gabriella Brum, Playboy comes to their minds, and not as Miss World 1980. In this case, I personally think that we should also learn to recognize that Justine Pasek is Miss Universe 2002 and not the Russian goddess. It is unfair for Justine Pasek for not recognizing her as Miss Universe 2002 and keeping Oxana Fedorova the title which she did not actually well-deserved.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

JUSTINE PASEK IS MISS UNIVERSE 2002 AND NOT OXANA FEDOROVA Empty Re: JUSTINE PASEK IS MISS UNIVERSE 2002 AND NOT OXANA FEDOROVA

Post by sayonako Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 pm

And Miss Universe org website put Justine as the winner of MU 2002 edition

http://missuniverse.com/contestant_profiles/past
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

JUSTINE PASEK IS MISS UNIVERSE 2002 AND NOT OXANA FEDOROVA Empty Re: JUSTINE PASEK IS MISS UNIVERSE 2002 AND NOT OXANA FEDOROVA

Post by Ray Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

now I know why Evangeline Pascual did not accept the title Miss World 1973 when Marjorie Wallace was dethroned... because pageant fans are recognizing the winner during the coronation ball... and not the take-over ceremony of the first runner-up as the NEW titleholder.

TO THE FIRST RUNNERS-UP IN GRANDSLAM PAGEANTS: ADA AIMEE DE LA CRUZ, SANDRA SEIFERT, PERLA BELTRAN, SEO-EUN MI, AND VIVIAN NORONHA SHOULD NOT ACCEPT THEIR RESPECTIVE TITLES IF THE ORIGINAL WINNER WAS DETHRONED OR ELSE, THEY WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS JUSTINE PASEK.

Last edited by Ray ND on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 pm

chino wrote:And Miss Universe org website put Justine as the winner of MU 2002 edition

YES MISS UNIVERSE RECOGNIZE HER, BUT I MEAN THE PAGEANT ENTHUSIASTS/ EXPERTS/ OBSERVERS LIKE US. WE STILL KEEP ON RECOGNIZING OXANA AS MISS UNIVERSE.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 pm

EXAMPLE THREAD: GRANDSLAM QUEENS OF THE DECADE

OXANA FEDOROVA AND DZEJLA GLAVOVIC IS STILL IN THE HONORABLE MENTION ALTHOUGH THEY WERE DETHRONED QUEENS AND SHOULD NOT BE CALLED AS MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS EARTH RESPECTIVELY.

I'M NOT AGAINST OXANA, BUT WE SHOULD PUT HER IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 pm

cuz OXANA was the eventual winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:50 pm

same with MW 1974 - anneline kriel of SA
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 pm

JUSTINE IS MISS UNIVERSE 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period!!! Wether people like or not!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 am

the original is better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 am

Exactly. A beauty title is also about "responsibility".

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:33 pm

el_jugador wrote: Exactly. A beauty title is also about "responsibility".
Exactly my dear Fred, is not only for taking pics and wearing the crown.... They have to work, and JUSTINE WORKED!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 am

I also think about that, we should move on and recognize someone who has done the job better... Justine deserves recognition for her efforts and work... she is Miss Universe 2002...

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 pm

For me still Oxana Fedorova, Justine is just a runner-up, but i like her also.
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Ray ND wrote:
chino wrote:And Miss Universe org website put Justine as the winner of MU 2002 edition

YES MISS UNIVERSE RECOGNIZE HER, BUT I MEAN THE PAGEANT ENTHUSIASTS/ EXPERTS/ OBSERVERS LIKE US. WE STILL KEEP ON RECOGNIZING OXANA AS MISS UNIVERSE.

Exactly
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 am

098march wrote:I also think about that, we should move on and recognize someone who has done the job better... Justine deserves recognition for her efforts and work... she is Miss Universe 2002...
EXACTLY!! 1st or 20th RUNNER-UP.... She is MISS UNIVERSE 2002!!!!!!!!! Period!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:07 am

your right...
probably because oxana is really breathtaking during
the live coronation telecast....

but your right justine is miss univers 2002...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 am

Ray ND wrote:

TO THE FIRST RUNNERS-UP IN GRANDSLAM PAGEANTS: ADA AIMEE DE LA CRUZ, SANDRA SEIFERT, PERLA BELTRAN, SEO-EUN MI, AND VIVIAN NORONHA SHOULD NOT ACCEPT THEIR RESPECTIVE TITLES IF THE ORIGINAL WINNER WAS DETHRONED OR ELSE, THEY WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS JUSTINE PASEK.

Maybe it's a matter of preference for a few.. For Oxana, maybe bcoz how she won was really culminating and people loved her. And for them (I include my self here) Oxana is the TRUE winner - the Ms. Universe (not that we don't like Justine, we just love Oxana) Just the same with Aimee, Sandra, & Perla - I wont mind calling them Ms. Universe, Ms. Earth, & Ms. World respectively when the eventual winners be dethroned because I like them.. love them. I was rooting for them and maybe the same goes for a few here. Unfair it may seem, but it's called "preference."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:56 am

that's how convincing oxana's victory was...she was beyond the mikimoto crown =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 pm

POLARIS wrote:that's how convincing oxana's victory was...she was beyond the mikimoto crown =)

And this is when the Mikimoto was first seen. It fits Oxana and her gown, too.. simply lovely!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:46 pm

AGREE HAHA loved everything about her that evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Yes, but Oxana was DETHRONED, she was the winner but she did not fullfilled her duties. So the MU Organization declared JUSTIN PASSEK as MU 2002, how difficult is that to be accepted? And as for Ada, Perla and Sandra we would like to call them MU, MW and ME, but they aren't, until today they still are 1st runner-ups.
Not the same case of Justine, whom was the 1st runner-up and then declared MISS UNIVERSE 2002... And she will remain like MISS UNIVERSE 2002 till then end of the days......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:57 pm

it's not that it's difficult to accept. it's just that some people still prefer oxana over justin regardless of whether or not the former was not able to fulfill her duties as miss universe. it's like having a daughter competes in a pageant but fails to snatch the crown. in the eyes of her parents she will always be the winner regardless of the results. i think that's the exactly the sentiment the fans feel towards oxana. she was dethroned yes, the fans accepted that reality. but in their minds and hearts oxana is irreplaceable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm

POLARIS wrote:it's not that it's difficult to accept. it's just that some people still prefer oxana over justin regardless of whether or not the former was not able to fulfill her duties as miss universe. it's like having a daughter competes in a pageant but fails to snatch the crown. in the eyes of her parents she will always be the winner regardless of the results. i think that's the exactly the sentiment the fans feel towards oxana. she was dethroned yes, the fans accepted that reality. but in their minds and hearts oxana is irreplaceable.

WELL SAID!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Julyski wrote:
POLARIS wrote:it's not that it's difficult to accept. it's just that some people still prefer oxana over justin regardless of whether or not the former was not able to fulfill her duties as miss universe. it's like having a daughter competes in a pageant but fails to snatch the crown. in the eyes of her parents she will always be the winner regardless of the results. i think that's the exactly the sentiment the fans feel towards oxana. she was dethroned yes, the fans accepted that reality. but in their minds and hearts oxana is irreplaceable.

WELL SAID!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:14 am

Desi wrote:Yes, but Oxana was DETHRONED, she was the winner but she did not fullfilled her duties. So the MU Organization declared JUSTIN PASSEK as MU 2002, how difficult is that to be accepted? And as for Ada, Perla and Sandra we would like to call them MU, MW and ME, but they aren't, until today they still are 1st runner-ups.
Not the same case of Justine, whom was the 1st runner-up and then declared MISS UNIVERSE 2002... And she will remain like MISS UNIVERSE 2002 till then end of the days......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If I were to follow this premise then Joseph Ejercito Estrada should not be known as the 13th. President of the Philippine Republic. He was elected & later sworn in position on June 30, 1998 but ousted in 2001 after marred by plunder and corruption charges. Then Gloria Arroyo (Vice-President at that time) took over the President's office finishing the term for Estrada. The point is, Vice-President or 1st. Runner Up, they play the role of "in replace of" when the person in post or title failed to fulfill their duty. Just the same, this doesn't eliminate the fact there is a true winner - by election, by pageant or competition. I guess that this too should not be difficult to accept?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down