BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page Empty ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE 24 OFFICIAL CANDIDATES

After more than a month of dormancy, the Filipino pageant spirit is up again! Binibining Pilipinas heat is definitely on!!!

2010 is another hopeful year for the Philippines and seeing the official candidates made me genuinely excited. When MUO granted Sushmita the MU franchise, I thought 2010 will be an exciting year for India after two years of not making the cut. For once, I felt the opposite for the Philippines. I felt that the 10 year drought will continue. But alas! I am seeing at least 6 ladies (from the first installment of pictures) with lots of potential. Definitely more than the "usual". Will this batch topple the perceived two strongest (2007 and 2009) batches ever? Will BPCI choose the right winners this time? We'll see, we'll see...

Video Credits: OPMBWORLDWIDE.com

INTERNATIONAL - UNIVERSE - WORLD
Kleiner - Antonio - Raj
(as of 02.09.10)

Thanks OPMB Worldwide for The Photos

Check out the rest of My Top 10 Here..
http://ep.beautymania.biz/philippines-f144/my-queens-in-ss-press-presentationp13jugador-s-bbp2010-page-t1224-500.htm

TOP 3
As of 02/07/10

ANTONIO - KLEINER - MISA

TOP 15
Raj
Ejercitado
Santos
Kauffman
Necio
Libatog
Morelos
Hipolito
Gatbonton
Damian
Ruais
Castillo

TOP 3
As of 01/31/10[/i]

NECIO-RAJ-MISA

SELENA ANTONIO
EL JUGADOR'S #1 BET TO WIN ANY OF THE THREE CROWNS
As of 01/18/10

11/15: Here are my initial bets based on recent pictures, personal taste and the pageant's trend of choosing the winners.

(L-R, T-B) ANTONIO-RAJ-RUAIS-KLEINER-MISA-KAUFFMAN

This thread will serve as my official Binibining Pilipinas 2010 page. I will update this thread for the pageant's month long activities, my observations and change of bets as the days go by.

Thanks Melvin Sia, Jory Rivera/OPMB for the pictures.

Last edited by el_jugador on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:37 am; edited 75 times in total

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by bonner Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:28 am

great choice....any of them is perfect for miss universe!!! i dont care bout international and world..
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Ray Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:29 am

i'm excited for this!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:33 am

i'm excited too!!!! kabugan na to the max!!!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 am

Impressive thread...awesome you! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

El_Jugador,
For Universe, I like Gwen, Misa, TOni & Venus
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 pm

for me - gwen, misa, toni, krissa, nicole
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 pm

gwen - mu
misa - mw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks everyone for responding to this thread.
It's too early to tell but like you guys, I also think that either Gwen or Venus SHOULD take the UNIVERSE crown. I have mixed feelings toward Toni Hipolito. I also adore this Misa lady. Spontaneous, very alluring and telegenic. Let's see.

We still haven't seen the rest of the gals. You guys should watch out for Cebuana Jam Libatong who's Miss Cebu 2nd runner up and Mutya ng Pilipinas Tourism. Like Venus, this girl is exotic and equipped with experience as well. Can't wait!

Last edited by el_jugador on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:18 pm

JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Selena outshining them all..effortlessly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Hipolito: Still not earning my nod. She "may" have returned in the wrong year. Why are you still wearing those braces?

Last edited by el_jugador on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Raj: Bad lighting, Bad Angle - Good Lighting, Good Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Ruias: 6'1" is Might! She reminds me of Gionna Cabrera. One of my fave Filipina Beauty Queen sans the catwalk!

Last edited by el_jugador on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Libatong: Miss Cebu Doctors' University College of Nursing, Miss Cebu: 2nd Runner Up,Mutya ng Pilipinas: Mutya ng Pilipinas Tourism. Watch out for this 5ft8 Cebuana stunner! Potential spoiler.

Last edited by el_jugador on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Kleiner: How sexy she could look. Jocelyn Oxlade, is that you?!!I need to see her swimsuit pic. Ensegeda!
She doesn't look Filipina though. Who cares?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Morelos: "Silent Killer"

Photo Credits: Melvin Sia/OPMB

Last edited by el_jugador on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:06 pm

el_jugador wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ruias: 6'1" is Might! She reminds me of Gionna Cabrera. One of my fave Filipina Beauty Queen sans the catwalk!

woahhhhhhhh what a height...

LOVE IT!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:17 pm

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of beautiful girls i see!!!
as of today..my top 3 are misa, kauffman and kleiner...
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Fact is, Jam Libatong isn't a Cebuana although she had been part of Miss Cebu 2008. If I could remember it well, she represented another province during her Mutya stint. But whatever province she is representing now in Bb Pilipinas, I'm still happy if she'll win any of the crowns come pageant night. She's a dark horse on this pageant and may pull a huge surprise that most pageant fanatics do not expect to happen. Goodluck to you Kam!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:34 pm

@ Eblazer: She represented Cebu in Mutya ng Pilipinas. But thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Upon seeing all the close-ups...7-8 girls are of "high caliber beauty" very competitive...you can't just pick 3 and leave the other best girls behind.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 pm

DylanWayne wrote:Upon seeing all the close-ups...7-8 girls are of "high caliber beauty" very competitive...you can't just pick 3 and leave the other best girls behind.

Agree!
boogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:52 pm

SOME OF THE CANDIDATES

Kauffman: I like this girl. Candid. Pretty. Reminds me of Miss Earth Czech Republic 2009. Very likable personality.
Ejercitado: Exotic looking. Morena version of Iya Villana?
Raj: Only a pageant veteran can calmly pose like that.
Ruias: Manly in this pics. Who wouldn't with a height like 6'1"? Her strong features may be used against her if she wins Bb Pilipinas Universe.

Libatong: Stand out in this group. I hope she has polished her communication skills already.
Misa: Very sensual aura. Reminds me of Danielle Castano. This lady is very eloquent as well.
Castillo: Looking confident. Nice dress.Need to see more of her.
Bustamante: Potential Top 15/10 spoiler. Ya know..pageants. We just cant have all the faves!

Last edited by el_jugador on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:20 am; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Santos: Looking good in this pic. Reminds me of Patricia Fernandez. Hey! Her name is Patrixia as well.
Antonio: TOP 1 in my list as of 1/16/10. I just love her unique beauty!
Caparas: Pangan/Rivamonte fans must be hating her to death now. There must be something about this girl which earned her a spot in the Top 24.
Morelos: I labelled her as the SILENT KILLER. Underrated? Remember she represented The Philippines in Miss Tourism Metropolitan in Malaysia and placed 4th runner up. She has an edge. Watch out for this girl.

Jimenez: She looks better in the bigger version of this pic. I hope "in person" as well. I need to see more of her.

Kleiner: Black belter, huh? Bb. Pilipinas World 2010? Very pretty! Same aura with Miss Venezuela Universe 2010. Ahem...I forgot her name..Seriously!
Maerina: Im loving those long arms and confident posture ala Miriam Quiambao.
Hipolito: Heavy favorite. They say she looks better in person.Im not liking her close ups.

Last edited by el_jugador on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Aguilar: Who was that pretty, maarte-sounding, chubby girl who made it to the semis in Bb Pilipinas 2007 (?) and later joined Miss Earth? She looks like her!
Henson: Pretty!In the same league with Hipolito. Pretty but not earning my nod yet! Is it because there are a lot of tall, beautiful, eloquent ladies this year?

LET'S SEE...

Photo Credits: Bruce Casanova/OPMB

Last edited by el_jugador on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next