BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compare Misses Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela and Dominican Republic

+5
sayonako
bonner
ardyvanviesta
Ray
Desi
9 posters

Go down

Compare Misses Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela and Dominican Republic Empty Compare Misses Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela and Dominican Republic

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:00 pm

3 ladies competing in Miss Universe 2010 plus 1 lady who competed in Miss Universe 2009 gathered in one event. Now, compare who is the fairest of them all?

Miss Puerto Rico 2010 Mariana Vicente?
Miss Venezuela Marelisa Gibson?
Miss Mexico Jimena Navarette?

or

Miss Dominican Republic Ada Aimee de la Cruz?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Calderon on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Compare Misses Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela and Dominican Republic Empty Re: Compare Misses Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela and Dominican Republic

Post by Desi Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 pm

These are the queens of 2010, still Ada is 2009... Why my Adita is wearing the MISS DOMINICAN REP. WORLD CROWN?
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Compare Misses Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela and Dominican Republic Empty Re: Compare Misses Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela and Dominican Republic

Post by Ray Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Desi wrote:These are the queens of 2010, still Ada is 2009... Why my Adita is wearing the MISS DOMINICAN REP. WORLD CROWN?

i'm also wondering why? it this because she's also a Miss Dominican Rep. World in 2007???
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now I know why Ada gained weight a lot...
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Ray ND wrote:
Desi wrote:These are the queens of 2010, still Ada is 2009... Why my Adita is wearing the MISS DOMINICAN REP. WORLD CROWN?

i'm also wondering why? it this because she's also a Miss Dominican Rep. World in 2007???
That was back in 2007, Ana Rita Contreras should be wearing that crown. Ada should be wearing Miss Dominican Rep. Universe crown... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Desi wrote:
Ray ND wrote:

That was back in 2007, Ana Rita Contreras should be wearing that crown. Ada should be wearing Miss Dominican Rep. Universe crown... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think there's a little confusion in the organizers...
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Ray ND wrote:
Desi wrote:
Ray ND wrote:

i think there's a little confusion in the organizers...
Yes, I guess so...
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Miss DR

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:10 am

Ada!
Ximena
Marelisa
Mariana

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 am

Miss Mexico....Ximena Navarette.. joy joy

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 am

marelisa
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 pm

They show a strong competition this year......

Miss Venezuela is gorgeous but we all know that she undergo many surgery already, I'm not a pro of surgery..I swear...but I love her.

Miss Puerto Rico is so young and preppy...attractive and alluring..Love hr much

Miss Mexico is very classy, a natural outstanding beauty...her beauty is very unique

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Ada indeed gained weight..
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Thread moved to Miss Universe Forum.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 am

Dominican Rep.
Venezuela
Puerto Rico
Mexico
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Ximena Navarrete of Mexico

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:51 am

MEXICO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THIS GROUP

2. IS MISS PUERTO RICO

3. IS MISS VENEZUELA

CONCERNING MISS VENEZUELA; I'VE SEEN HER WITH THIS HAIR STYLE TOO OFTEN AND I THINK IT'S TIME TO CHANGE IT.

MISS MEXICO IS AMAZING IT WOULD'VE BEEN GREAT IF SHE WERE ANOTHER 2 INCHES TALLER.

MISS PUERTO RICO CAN BE TALLER AS WELL AND HER BLONDE HAIR SUITS HER PERFECTLY
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:46 pm

these three ladies are strong contenders for the crown!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 am

I like Marelisa the best , then Ximena and then Mariana, Miss P R.. and i think Ada is still wearing the sash cuz they haven't elected yet the Miss DR U for 2010.....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down