BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 ( Davao Prince )

2 posters

Go down

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 ( Davao Prince ) Empty Binibining Pilipinas 2010 ( Davao Prince )

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Venus Raj - For Mu 2010
Ruais - For MW 2010
Necio - For MI 2010

These are the Ladies that I believe will enter in the Semis with Flying Colors.

Last edited by DavaoPrince on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 ( Davao Prince ) Empty Re: Binibining Pilipinas 2010 ( Davao Prince )

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:13 am

Opinion Poll: First Round

1.) Venus Raj - We all saw her performances and transformation. She is doing and looking great each day and I love her to win MU 2010.
2.) Gwen Ruais - She is sophisticated from the beginning with the height and the body that will not be ignored in MW 2010
3.) Dianne Necio - She is fit for MU but if she ain't allowed to compete becuase of her age then MI 2010 will be a good stage for her this year.
4.)Angelica Damian - This lady is very impressive,Mu material as well. I believe that she should be given a crown. I just don't know if it's her year now.
5.) Krista Kliener - She is beautiful in some pics and not on most candids. Her smile is really a mess on her beautiful face and her body structure is not quite good. I want her to be a runner up this year.
6.) Marie Matubis - She is very impressive too, her pictures really shows that she deserve to be noticed.
7.) Mary Ross Misa - I know she have the beauty and the Height but she have no body and Legs to die for. She looks heavy and she's not competing very well as what I saw in her performances. Not impressive at all.
8.)Nicole Henson - I know she is a beauty, a celebrity style. She will be a semifinalist indeed.
9.) Anna Morelos - Another stunner but is not impressive on candids and official Photos. She will be a good candidate for Miss Tourism Queen International this Year.
10.) Czarina Gatbonton - You may not notice her abruptly but if your very observant of true beauty then you will not miss the chance of seeing her her. Another surprise in the Semis and she is much desreving to a semi spot than those early fave.
11.)Selena Antonio - She is cute but not a beauty Queen Material. She is not a good catwalk Diva and not a Stunner as well. Her Thin Body is really not impressive and her Height is quite short.
12.) Toni Hipolito - I thought before that she will be a good candidate for MI but now, I just picture her out as an actress. I don't want her to win a Crown this year.

WE SAW THE LADIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE MISS WORLD AND MISS INTERNATIONAL 2010, and it's not the time for us to send a lady just because she have the face of beauty. We need to send Girls who have the right body symmetry, a face that will look good both on candid and official photos and who have the attitude of a beauty queen at heart. Let's not give favor to those who stand out on face from some photos. Let choose a girl who is always and consistent on everything in the pageant.

Back to top Go down

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 ( Davao Prince ) Empty Re: Binibining Pilipinas 2010 ( Davao Prince )

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:16 am

[color=red]Look at Damians face...She is so Fierce..as well as Necio..Good Job Ladies

Raj and Matubis have a very Versatile ways on the pictures...They just have the it factor.[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:59 am

so hard to choose..i dont want to expect that my bets will grab the crown..i dont want to feel bad again
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 am

Whew....Now i'm convince that Krista will be a front runner....I love her now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 pm

I will Love to see my Girls Next Year or Much more in Miss Phil. Earth this Next Year and This if they can't win.

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:Opinion Poll: First Round

1.) Venus Raj - We all saw her performances and transformation. She is doing and looking great each day and I love her to win MU 2010.
2.) Gwen Ruais - She is sophisticated from the beginning with the height and the body that will not be ignored in MW 2010
3.) Dianne Necio - She is fit for MU but if she ain't allowed to compete becuase of her age then MI 2010 will be a good stage for her this year.
4.)Angelica Damian - This lady is very impressive,Mu material as well. I believe that she should be given a crown. I just don't know if it's her year now.
5.) Krista Kliener - She is beautiful in some pics and not on most candids. Her smile is really a mess on her beautiful face and her body structure is not quite good. I want her to be a runner up this year.
6.) Marie Matubis - She is very impressive too, her pictures really shows that she deserve to be noticed.
7.) Mary Ross Misa - I know she have the beauty and the Height but she have no body and Legs to die for. She looks heavy and she's not competing very well as what I saw in her performances. Not impressive at all.
8.)Nicole Henson - I know she is a beauty, a celebrity style. She will be a semifinalist indeed.
9.) Anna Morelos - Another stunner but is not impressive on candids and official Photos. She will be a good candidate for Miss Tourism Queen International this Year.
10.) Czarina Gatbonton - You may not notice her abruptly but if your very observant of true beauty then you will not miss the chance of seeing her her. Another surprise in the Semis and she is much desreving to a semi spot than those early fave.
11.)Selena Antonio - She is cute but not a beauty Queen Material. She is not a good catwalk Diva and not a Stunner as well. Her Thin Body is really not impressive and her Height is quite short.
12.) Toni Hipolito - I thought before that she will be a good candidate for MI but now, I just picture her out as an actress. I don't want her to win a Crown this year.

WE SAW THE LADIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE MISS WORLD AND MISS INTERNATIONAL 2010, and it's not the time for us to send a lady just because she have the face of beauty. We need to send Girls who have the right body symmetry, a face that will look good both on candid and official photos and who have the attitude of a beauty queen at heart. Let's not give favor to those who stand out on face from some photos. Let choose a girl who is always and consistent on everything in the pageant.

my eyes hurts Shocked
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Pepper: I'm sorry por the bold letters...jejejejeje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm

you have a great list. Most of them are also in my list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Calderon wrote:you have a great list. Most of them are also in my list.

thats good to know... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm

The show has ended

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down