BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of her? (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Empty What do you think of her? (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK)

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Hey guys.. check out Lady Gaga's newest look at the Brits Awards this Week End......

Is it sexy?.... or is it scary?... lovely,?.....; or classy?...... or is it simply ridiculous, or inspiring,?...is it romantic?...... or funny as hell? Or WHAT????

What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) GAGA lol! hysterical
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Empty Re: What do you think of her? (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:48 pm

SCARY..
soooo SCAARYYY!

But she's lady "GAGA". She can wear anything she wants.

Back to top Go down

What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Empty Re: What do you think of her? (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:50 pm

hahahaha

I find it funny. What is she doing to herself? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 pm

el_jugador wrote: SCARY..
soooo SCAARYYY!

Hi Jugador.. I think u hit the nail in the head.. by now , we know that FOR HER is " normal" and that yes, she can wear anything... and still be loved and admired (by most)..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Calderon wrote:hahahaha

I find it funny. What is she doing to herself? lol!

I think she is trying to call attention to herself ( and succeeding!) Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
soooo SCAARYYY!

Hi Jugador.. I think u hit the nail in the head.. by now , we know that FOR HER is " normal" and that yes, she can wear anything... and still be loved and admired (by most)..

I love her music and her husky voice during interviews (with the infamous tea cup).
After a second look at the gown, I think it would look great as a pageant gown. I would bow down to a candidate who can rock a design like that! It kinda reminded me of Oxana's gown.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 pm

el_jugador wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
soooo SCAARYYY!

I love her music and her husky voice during interviews (with the infamous tea cup).
After a second look at the gown, I think it would look great as a pageant gown. I would bow down to a candidate who can rock a design like that! It kinda reminded me of Oxana's gown.

Is true about the gown and with Oxana's (gown) slight resemblance.... but, I would def... not recommend the hairdo, nor the make up for any beauty pageant contestant.. haha!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 pm

@ Prince: Of course, not the hairdo and the make up. Hahahaha..and the upper part of the gown must be altered..backless! Love it! Calling Alfredo Barazza.. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:18 pm

el_jugador wrote:@ Prince: Of course, not the hairdo and the make up. Hahahaha..and the upper part of the gown must be altered..backless! Love it! Calling Alfredo Barazza.. Laughing

Haha, of course.. but I am impressed at how much potential you have for fashion design...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:@ Prince: Of course, not the hairdo and the make up. Hahahaha..and the upper part of the gown must be altered..backless! Love it! Calling Alfredo Barazza.. Laughing

Haha, of course.. but I am impressed at how much potential you have for fashion design...

Oh no..hahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:16 am

that was her..love it
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Hey guys.. check out Lady Gaga's newest look at the Brits Awards this Week End......

Is it sexy?.... or is it scary?... lovely,?.....; or classy?...... or is it simply ridiculous, or inspiring,?...is it romantic?...... or funny as hell? Or WHAT????

hysterical hysterical hysterical oh! please

Britsh Nightmare... she should wore this on last Halloween Party

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:55 pm

novemberRain wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Hey guys.. check out Lady Gaga's newest look at the Brits Awards this Week End......

Hey Novi!.. So.. does it TURN U ON? ( HEHE!) hysterical
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

no. it does not.. haha
n the hair do i guess she inspired by Marie Antoinette
What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Marie-Antoinette-Designer-Collection-Adult-Costume1

cant wait what will she wears next... i keep my eyes on her style. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 pm

novemberRain wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

no. it does not.. haha
What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Marie-Antoinette-Designer-Collection-Adult-Costume1

I totally think she was inspired by The Bride of Frankenstein".. check this out! What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) 74926 What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) 225209
What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Bride
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Outlandish as usual! Although this Lady Gaga is doing what CHER so loved to do before.

Consider this:

What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Cher11

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 pm

What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) 996182 What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) 768744
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:03 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
novemberRain wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
novemberRain wrote:

no. it does not.. haha

I totally think she was inspired by The Bride of Frankenstein".. check this out! What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) 74926 What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) 225209
What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Bride

jawdrop hysterical hysterical hysterical Hilarious bride...

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 am

awesome, she's different, she's on her track. That's why i love her. SHe made her own label. Like it or not, good or bad, she's still lady gaga, we can not deny it

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:awesome, she's different, she's on her track. That's why i love her. SHe made her own label. Like it or not, good or bad, she's still lady gaga, we can not deny it

Yes, she def.. makes a unique statement and inspires many to be daring and to not be afraid to be different!!! What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) 568562
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 am

LURV LADY GAGA! IM SO GAGA! LMAO.!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 am

Mikimoto wrote:LURV LADY GAGA! IM SO GAGA! LMAO.!

How are YOU gaga? in you looks, in your style, or because YOU GAG (with the spoon)! hahahaha! What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Icon_redface What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Icon_biggrin What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) 504618
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:20 am

my prince- lol! kissing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 am

Usually when one does not have a great, or even good, singing voice, they have to come up with gimmicks in order to cover up their lack of voice - Janet Jackson and Diana Ross comes to mind. Mind you, I like Janet Jackson and Diana Ross but I also realize, the women do not have the voice of say Patti Labelle, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Holiday, or Jennifer Hudson. However, In Lady Gaga's case, the woman has a voice so why the gimmicks? Just listening to her without all the "sideshow stuff", she really can sing! Not sure but it does draw attention to her and perhaps that is the reason for the outfits. Got to give it to her though, between her voice and her "packaging", she is drawing the well-deserved attention!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 am

Whipsal wrote:Usually when one does not have a great, or even good, singing voice, they have to come up with gimmicks in order to cover up their lack of voice - Janet Jackson and Diana Ross comes to mind. Mind you, I like Janet Jackson and Diana Ross but I also realize, the women do not have the voice of say Patti Labelle, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Holiday, or Jennifer Hudson. However, In Lady Gaga's case, the woman has a voice so why the gimmicks? Just listening to her without all the "sideshow stuff", she really can sing! Not sure but it does draw attention to her and perhaps that is the reason for the outfits. Got to give it to her though, between her voice and her "packaging", she is drawing the well-deserved attention!!!

WOW, Whipsal.. excellent analysis, to which i also happen to agree! What do you think of her?  (LADY GAGA'S NEWEST LOOK) Icon_cheers Thank you!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next