BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. and Ms. Nueva Vizcaya State University 2010 winners!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mr. and Ms. Nueva Vizcaya State University 2010 winners!!! Empty Mr. and Ms. Nueva Vizcaya State University 2010 winners!!!

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 am

Hello guys just want to share this pageant in our University...a competition between colleges Bayombong and Bambang Campus..the Mr. and Ms. NVSU 2010...the pageant will be on March but they already selected the official candidates! ...

Here some pictures in Bayombong Campus where im studying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by bonner on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Mr. and Ms. Nueva Vizcaya State University 2010 winners!!! Empty Re: Mr. and Ms. Nueva Vizcaya State University 2010 winners!!!

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 am

Mr. NVSU 2010 candidates!!!!

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Mr. and Ms. Nueva Vizcaya State University 2010 winners!!! Empty Re: Mr. and Ms. Nueva Vizcaya State University 2010 winners!!!

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 am

Ms. NVSU 2010 candidates!!!

Last edited by bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 am

Only the 3rd guy has an interesting face.

Their lipsticks are too obvious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:29 am

Wow! A university embraced by Mother Nature. For the male contestants, I go for No. 3, 6, 7 & 9. For the female contestants, I go for 1, 8, 11 & 12.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:33 am

el_jugador wrote:Only the 3rd guy has an interesting face.

I'm trying to find this guy in our campus but i cant maybe he's from Bambang Campus Razz
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 am

Eblazer wrote:Wow! A university embraced by Mother Nature. For the male contestants, I go for No. 3, 6, 7 & 9. For the female contestants, I go for 1, 8, 11 & 12.

nice choices ....as of now there were no official # of the candidates........some of them look better in person
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 am

Kenneth Lim is my classmate!!!! a varsity in our university!!! he represent our college Art and Sciences...he's cute in person...

more pics. of him

Last edited by bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 am

Bonner, is he the guy on the ninth pic? If so, he's cute.

By the way, my lover will be competing tomorrow on their university. He's one of the male contestants. Win or lose, I'm very proud of him.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:18 am

Eblazer wrote:Bonner, is he the guy on the ninth pic? If so, he's cute.

By the way, my lover will be competing tomorrow on their university. He's one of the male contestants. Win or lose, I'm very proud of him.

from the fifth pic......not photojenic
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 am

kenneth is really cute and i think he really qualified to be a candidate and the winner as well.... my t0p 3 for are kenneth of cas, robinson of agri and joe hendrick of educ.....i really love you guys......good luck.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 am

aliacalvin wrote:kenneth is really cute and i think he really qualified to be a candidate and the winner as well.... my t0p 3 for are kenneth of cas, robinson of agri and joe hendrick of educ.....i really love you guys......good luck.... Very Happy

your in love with kenneth!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

robinson is mine!!! kidding..welcome here friend Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:38 am

el_jugador wrote:Only the 3rd guy has an interesting face.

sobra.....ngmukha p 2loy clang bakla...............

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am

Kenneth is in my list sana pero pinalitan ko siya kasi nga d po siya photogenic. But he's cute alright based on those additional pictures you posted about. I believe, marami naman sigurong cute dyan eh, mapalalaki man o babae, hindi lang nabigyan justice ang hitsura nila sa mga photos na iyon. Dapat sa mga lalaki eh light make up lang since nagmumukha silang bakla nyan. Dapat kunting powder at lip moisturizer lang ang nilagay nila. Yong iba diyan eh nilagyan pa ng eye liner at kung anu-ano pa.

Bonner, dapat i cover mo itong pageant tapos i-popost mo po yong mga pictures nila during the pageant. Ok lang ba?
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:48 am

Eblazer wrote:Kenneth was on my list sana pero pinalitan ko siya kasi nga d po siya photogenic. But he's cute alright based on those additional pictures you posted about. I believe, marami naman sigurong cute dyan eh, mapalalaki man o babae, hindi lang nabigyan justice ang hitsura nila sa mga photos na iyon. Dapat sa mga lalaki eh light make up lang since nagmumukha silang bakla nyan. Dapat kunting powder at lip moisturizer lang ang nilagay nila. Yong iba diyan eh nilagyan pa ng eye liner at kung anu-ano pa.

Bonner, dapat i cover mo itong pageant tapos i-popost mo po yong mga pictures nila during the pageant. Ok lang ba?

yes i will!!!!.....im so excited too...pag nakita ko sila i'll get their facebook and info and post more pics. of them Very Happy
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Add mo talaga sila sa Fb, wow galing naman nyan. Malay mo Bonner at baka makakahanap ka na ng bf nyan. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:30 pm

i can see many promising models in the future.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:49 pm

I just wish that the guys have not wore heavy make ups....BTW, I like number 3 and number 5 Guy..in Girls, they were lovely..thats all

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Eblazer wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Add mo talaga sila sa Fb, wow galing naman nyan. Malay mo Bonner at baka makakahanap ka na ng bf nyan. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol..im not looking for bf...i dont know how to love Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Bonner, are you with the NV State U? Is Prof. Elotte Galima still with the institution?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Make up on the boys ruined there natural charm...I agree with the fact that pictures at times are deceptive...others may look good on it but Shocked in person...but there are those [e.g. these guys from NVSU] who aren't photogenic but ravishing in person...It would be nice to visit the State U...and watch the varsity team play... pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 am

great gatzby wrote:Bonner, are you with the NV State U? Is Prof. Elotte Galima still with the institution?

the former dean of art and sciences surname is Galima...i dont know if she was Elotte..this time she's now the dean of the graduates school Very Happy
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:30 pm

bonner wrote:
great gatzby wrote:Bonner, are you with the NV State U? Is Prof. Elotte Galima still with the institution?

the former dean of art and sciences surname is Galima...i dont know if she was Elotte..this time she's now the dean of the graduates school Very Happy

Hmm, that's her alright...Dr. Galima...thanks Bonner...greetings to the Varsity team!

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

great gatzby wrote:
bonner wrote:

Hmm, that's her alright...Dr. Galima...thanks Bonner...greetings to the Varsity team!

im glad you've known each other... Very Happy
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm

bonner wrote:
great gatzby wrote:
bonner wrote:

im glad you've known each other... Very Happy

Yes...few years back...in UP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next