BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY GWENDOLYN RUAIS IS OUT!!!

+3
sayonako
FRITZGERALD
PRINCE CALIXTO
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SORRY GWENDOLYN RUAIS IS OUT!!! Empty SORRY GWENDOLYN RUAIS IS OUT!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 pm

AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEOS, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH GWENDOLYN RUAIS... SHE LACKS CONFIDENCE, HAS A HORRIBLE WALK, LOOKS MANLY AND HER BODY IS NOT VERY CURVY... I WOULD RATHER SEE NECIO, OR HENSON, OR EJERCITADO, FOR BBPI... FOR ME, Gwen RUAIS IS OUT OF ANY OF THE 3 CROWNS!!!

- ALSO;... EVEN THOUGH, KRISTA KLEINER HAS A REALLY AMAZING FACE AND AURA, THE ONE THAT SHINES MORE AND THE ONLY ONE THAT gave me goose bumps was VENUS RAJ...

So, I changed my mind...

In 1st place.....

Venus Raj

2nd place... Krista Kleiner

3erd place.. Henson, Necio, Antonio or Ejercitado. (or maybe a surprise).. but NOT GWENDOLYN RUAIS...

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

SORRY GWENDOLYN RUAIS IS OUT!!! Empty Re: SORRY GWENDOLYN RUAIS IS OUT!!!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Venus Raj is a polished candidate.
While Gwen may not earn the nods of the international pageant fans, she is definitely the type of woman Madam Stella Araneta wants, so expect some disappointment later. Smile

I'm glad you like Selena Antonio.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:10 pm

el_jugador wrote:
Venus Raj is a polished candidate.
While Gwen may not earn the nods of the international pageant fans, she is definitely the type of woman Madam Stella Araneta wants, so expect some disappointment later. Smile

I'm glad you like Selena Antonio.

Yes, she is (Venus Raj) and her measurements of 34-22 34 are AMAZING....and yes, Selena Antonio has gorgeous skin and is very complete too. I can't wait to see the winners already...but i know that both Raj and Kleiner deserve the top 2 spots.. Third place is really out for grabs.. The main thing about Gwen Ruais, is that her walk is DISASTROUS...If it wasn't for her height, she wouldn't even be a favorite.. imagine ,, if she were only 5'6....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:20 pm

You're right!
It's only seldom we get to see 6 footers in Bb. Pilipinas. She can "talk" as well so just understand the hype.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 pm

It's the fact that Ruais talks the talk that made me pick her as my top choice...her towering height comes as bonus...we rarely have glamorous giants in local pageants [well, except in gay beauty contests that have become fixture in many fiestas]...

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:57 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEOS, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH GWENDOLYN RUAIS... SHE LACKS CONFIDENCE, HAS A HORRIBLE WALK, LOOKS MANLY AND HER BODY IS NOT VERY CURVY... I WOULD RATHER SEE NECIO, OR HENSON, OR EJERCITADO, FOR BBPI... FOR ME, Gwen RUAIS IS OUT OF ANY OF THE 3 CROWNS!!!

- ALSO;... EVEN THOUGH, KRISTA KLEINER HAS A REALLY AMAZING FACE AND AURA, THE ONE THAT SHINES MORE AND THE ONLY ONE THAT gave me goose bumps was VENUS RAJ...

So, I changed my mind...

In 1st place.....

Venus Raj

3erd place.. Henson, Necio, Antonio or Ejercitado. (or maybe a surprise).. but NOT GWENDOLYN RUAIS...

wow patricia on your list... it's not really new to you guys how i love this lady since the fnal screening. you will appreciate her more if you seen her in person. yeheyyy
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:42 pm

if ever gwen will win one of the crowns, I believe she can still learn the sexy catwalk just like what happened to Jennifer Barrientos (MU Philippines 2008) and Bianca Manalo (MU Philippines 2009).... Both girls don't have sexy catwalk during their stint in Binibini.. but they amazed pageant afficionados when they reach MU...

I'm hoping to see Gwen dominating the catwalk just like 6footers Amelia Vega and Elisa Najera... They can walk the walk!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 pm

sayonako wrote:if ever gwen will win one of the crowns, I believe she can still learn the sexy catwalk just like what happened to Jennifer Barrientos (MU Philippines 2008) and Bianca Manalo (MU Philippines 2009).... Both girls don't have sexy catwalk during their stint in Binibini.. but they amazed pageant afficionados when they reach MU...

I'm hoping to see Gwen dominating the catwalk just like 6footers Amelia Vega and Elisa Najera... They can walk the walk!

That is true...runway skills (cat walk) can def be majorly improved. Stefania's walk improved a 180 from MV to MU, so let's hope the same for Gwen pray
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:13 pm

i dont like the shoulder movement when she walks,,,,
it looks OA and CHEAP.......
but i love her when not smiling,,and i think she will do well if she will represent Philippines.....

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:03 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEOS, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH GWENDOLYN RUAIS... SHE LACKS CONFIDENCE, HAS A HORRIBLE WALK, LOOKS MANLY AND HER BODY IS NOT VERY CURVY... I WOULD RATHER SEE NECIO, OR HENSON, OR EJERCITADO, FOR BBPI... FOR ME, Gwen RUAIS IS OUT OF ANY OF THE 3 CROWNS!!!

So, I changed my mind...

In 1st place.....

Venus Raj

wow patricia on your list... it's not really new to you guys how i love this lady since the fnal screening. you will appreciate her more if you seen her in person. yeheyyy

Hi Fritz, and thank you for letting me know... yes, it's true that in person some people shine more than others.. It's yet another dimension.. Patricia reminds me in some ways, of Precious Lara Quigaman.. i think she is ttruly adorable....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:04 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:i dont like the shoulder movement when she walks,,,,
it looks OA and CHEAP.......
but i love her when not smiling,,and i think she will do well if she will represent Philippines.....

I know, baby.. is the shoulder movement that bothers me the most., but like Chino said, that can be corrected!!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 pm

she is very disappointing.... for a ramp model like her... she shouldn't walk like that... she is not impressive...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:38 pm

You scared me to death my dear Prince Calixto. I thought you were watching the grand coronation now through streaming and Gwen was not called in the Top 10.

For a model like Gwen, her catwalk at the pre-pageant was a disappointment for me too but I still believe she can still learn the catwalk we would love to see from her if ever she is given the chance to represent Philippines in any grandslam pageant.

A friend of me who is also a model knows Gwen can really walk the walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Calderon wrote:You scared me to death my dear Prince Calixto. I thought you were watching the grand coronation now through streaming and Gwen was not called in the Top 10.

For a model like Gwen, her catwalk at the pre-pageant was a disappointment for me too but I still believe she can still learn the catwalk we would love to see from her if ever she is given the chance to represent Philippines in any grandslam pageant.

A friend of me who is also a model knows Gwen can really walk the walk.

kissing kissing kissing kissing
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 pm

RAJ IS MY TOP CANDIDATE TOO MY PRINCE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:40 pm

kalachuchi wrote:RAJ IS MY TOP CANDIDATE TOO MY PRINCE!!

Great taste, my Kala!!! did you see the post I made about you and Miss Hawaii USA 2010?... (you gals look like twins! Shocked cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 am

love her height but her catwalk is a mess
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:26 pm

I am confident over Ruais and her perfomance last night, she have the it thing in her and she will get better after she will be trained, but then again, only those in authority have the power to authorized a winner and too bad, she is not getting a nod from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:I am confident over Ruais and her perfomance last night, she have the it thing in her and she will get better after she will be trained, but then again, only those in authority have the power to authorized a winner and too bad, she is not getting a nod from them.

I think she should try for ME or, MTQI.. ( she will have time to improve till then....!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:47 pm

I wish Ruais will come back next year and bag the Miss U if Juliana Palermo will be kicked out once again if ever she will audition.

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 pm

sorry but... but from the very beginning GWEN didnt shine at all... though she is tall, it didnt help her to get one of the crown... well since BINIBINI is over lets just support anr congratulate all the candidates who participated this year... joy
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Calderon wrote:I wish Ruais will come back next year and bag the Miss U if Juliana Palermo will be kicked out once again if ever she will audition.

So can contestants be recycled for later years? .NOT in Venezuela, unless a special extra pageant is conducted for the purpose of choosing a girl...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:I wish Ruais will come back next year and bag the Miss U if Juliana Palermo will be kicked out once again if ever she will audition.

So can contestants be recycled for later years? .NOT in Venezuela, unless a special extra pageant is conducted for the purpose of choosing a girl...

yes dear. as long as they're not previous winners of one of the crowns and meet the age requirement they can always compete

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

yes dear. as long as they're not previous winners of one of the crowns and meet the age requirement they can always compete

Thank you Cal.. I wish that was the case in Venezuela.. so many stunning girls that i remember, which were wasted and left in oblivion.. luckily, at present M E offers for some of them a 2nd chance!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:05 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Thank you Cal.. I wish that was the case in Venezuela.. so many stunning girls that i remember, which were wasted and left in oblivion.. luckily, at present M E offers for some of them a 2nd chance!

and we have a lot of "repeaters" who were successful in their second or nth take:

Precious Lara Quigaman,
BB Pilipinas 2001 candidate, did not place (?)
BB Pilipinas 2005, BBP International and later Miss International 2005

Maricar Balagtas,
BB Pilipinas 2000 candidate, Did not place
BB Pilipinas 2001 candidate, 2nd runner up
BB Pilipinas 2004 candidate, BBP Universe crown

Abbygale Arenas
BB Pilipinas 1994 candidate, 1st runner up
BB Pilipinas 1997 candidate, BBP Universe crown

and many more... Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next