BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009)

+4
Eblazer
sayonako
PRINCE CALIXTO
bonner
8 posters

Go down

JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009) Empty JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009)

Post by bonner Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 am

JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009) 4422099297_0a037d3bd6_o
JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009) 4422864694_4a9cb7f82b_o
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009) Empty Re: JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009)

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Now we know the REAL reason why she was "ILL" and quit the M U 2009.... so it's obvious that she was already pregnant by August 2009... and she looked like she wouldn't even kill a mosquito! hahahaha!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009) Empty Re: JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009)

Post by sayonako Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Now we know the REAL reason why she was "ILL" and quit the M U 2009.... so it's obvious that she was already pregnant by August 2009... and she looked like she wouldn't even kill a mosquito! hahahaha!

yeah, that's the real reason about it Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 pm

It took me hours of research before believing that she really was T&C rep for MU2009. With her fate last 2009, she should have been replaced by the 1st runner-up. Too bad, TurKs and Caicos national director failed to detect the situation and it was too late to replace her.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:07 pm

oh my! now I know the reason, and not that bitchy issue about Miss USA against her.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:54 pm

jewel is jewel!!! she just prove that virginity is not an asset in the pageant... now iam convinced already that most of the girls out there who joins beautyy pageant are not VIRGIN anymore...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:57 pm

i like her despite the big criticism she bear from pageant forums,,,,,
i think she is a nice person,,,hope her labor will be safe....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Is this confirmed? That she was pregnant during MU?
Don't worry, Jewel! Mpule is with you. Smile

Have a safe and blissful delivery!

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 pm

I do not see what is the big issue about being pregnant in a beauty pageant, she is not the only one. I think back in 2006 or 2007 don't remember well the year Miss Jamaica World also Queen of the Caribbean got pregnant during her reign. And in 1994, MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE Brenda Robles was already PREGNANT when she went to MU Pageant in Manila, Philippines. At her arrival to Puerto Rico she got DETHRONED and was replaced by the 1st runner-up. I know is against the Beauty Pageants rules, but we have to remember that they are like us.... HUMAN BEINGS
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Desi wrote:I do not see what is the big issue about being pregnant in a beauty pageant, she is not the only one. I think back in 2006 or 2007 don't remember well the year Miss Jamaica World also Queen of the Caribbean got pregnant during her reign. And in 1994, MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE Brenda Robles was already PREGNANT when she went to MU Pageant in Manila, Philippines. At her arrival to Puerto Rico she got DETHRONED and was replaced by the 1st runner-up. I know is against the Beauty Pageants rules, but we have to remember that they are like us.... HUMAN BEINGS

...and most importantly, a WOMAN. Pregnancy is a celebration of femininity (Mplue Kwelaglobe, MU 1999).

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 pm

el_jugador wrote:
Desi wrote:I do not see what is the big issue about being pregnant in a beauty pageant, she is not the only one. I think back in 2006 or 2007 don't remember well the year Miss Jamaica World also Queen of the Caribbean got pregnant during her reign. And in 1994, MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE Brenda Robles was already PREGNANT when she went to MU Pageant in Manila, Philippines. At her arrival to Puerto Rico she got DETHRONED and was replaced by the 1st runner-up. I know is against the Beauty Pageants rules, but we have to remember that they are like us.... HUMAN BEINGS

...and most importantly, a WOMAN. Pregnancy is a celebration of femininity (Mplue Kwelaglobe, MU 1999).
Wise words.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh No! wkwkkw, I hope she'll gave birth safely and have a beautiful child to join the Miss TnC hihih

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 am

I like Jewel for being sweet. i see from her eyes that she is a person with a golden heart.

You are right calixt. Now we know why she got ill. The question is...did she quit or she was forced by MUO when they learned about this?

Desi dear. Thanks for that info about Brenda Robles. I liked her during the Miss U 1994. She was also caught shoplifting somewhere in the US.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:44 am

Calderon wrote:I like Jewel for being sweet. i see from her eyes that she is a person with a golden heart.

You are right calixt. Now we know why she got ill. The question is...did she quit or she was forced by MUO when they learned about this?

Desi dear. Thanks for that info about Brenda Robles. I liked her during the Miss U 1994. She was also caught shoplifting somewhere in the US.
Indeed Brenda had quite a busy life, she has 4 children and each one has a different father, and yes she was caught shoplifting at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fl about 3 years ago.
Here is when they filed her...

JEWEL SELVER PREGNANT Pictures! (Miss.Turks & Cacios 2009) Brendaroblespresajt2rh2
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Congratulations Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down