BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEAUTY MANIA'S PEA TOP PICKS FOR MISTER WORLD 2010! March 21st

2 posters

Go down

BEAUTY MANIA'S PEA TOP PICKS FOR MISTER WORLD 2010! March 21st Empty BEAUTY MANIA'S PEA TOP PICKS FOR MISTER WORLD 2010! March 21st

Post by Ray Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Last night, the new members of Beauty Mania's Pageant Experts Assembly (PEA) met online through Facebook. Prominent new members include Edgar Ononuju, Mister Handsome Man 2009; Bruno Kettels, Mister International 2009, Andreina Castro, Miss Venezuela 2009 finalist; Evandro Soldati, Brazilian Model; Cay Kuijpers, Bb. Pilipinas 2009 Candidate; and Axier Raya, Mr Spain 2009 candidate.

The pageant experts assembly also included Prince Calixto's Mr World 2010 picks, as per request of the PEA head, yours truly. Adding all twenty picks plus one (from Prince Calixto's), here are the results of PEA's second picks list for Mr World 2010.(As of March 21st)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PEA is open for any suggestions and comments or any reactions. Thanks. Very Happy
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY MANIA'S PEA TOP PICKS FOR MISTER WORLD 2010! March 21st Empty Re: BEAUTY MANIA'S PEA TOP PICKS FOR MISTER WORLD 2010! March 21st

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Well, actually , I am quite impressed with these top picks;... as you know, i have been changing my mind, as the days go by as i get to observe more and more the guys;.... the only two (2) i DO NOT agree with are Macedonia (better choices would be, Azerbaijan, Italy, Croatia, or Germany)!! and England way is out of his league in the bubble up section.. Love the presentation and graphics and yes, Cyprus (I have been saying it), keeps gaining momentum, but i see India ,Brazil, Angola and Venezuela as 4 of the strongest contenders Smile. Also Netherlands, is way UNDERRATED.. thank you for including me! heart
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY MANIA'S PEA TOP PICKS FOR MISTER WORLD 2010! March 21st Empty Re: BEAUTY MANIA'S PEA TOP PICKS FOR MISTER WORLD 2010! March 21st

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 am

I don't like the list so far...My bets are not in..too sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 pm

actually i'm a little bit surprised with macedonia's placement. I'm rooting for USA instead. but the results say Macedonia is in.

my top choice actually is Mr Belgium, followed by Spain and Venezuela. Puerto Rico is also included in my choice too.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down