BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates!

Go down

===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates! Empty ===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 am

===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates! Not_myself_tonight_666

March 23, 2010, Christina Aguilera’s website released the artwork to “NOT MYSELF TONIGHT,” the lead-off single from her hotly anticipated new album entitled "BIONIC". The song was produced by Polow da Don Written by Ester Dean.

Christina said:

“I think I’m most proud of this work than I’ve ever been, just because I worked with so many amazing and incredibly talented people… the overall versatility of this record is truly something special for me. I experimented with so many different types of textures and sounds with my voice that I’ve never showcased and that I never really knew that I could do… working with so many different people, I really kind of wanted to step into their worlds, them into my world and just get the best of both worlds… the result was just crazy magic.”

As of 5:35 PM on Tuesday, March 23, Aguilera’s official website features a timer which indicates that “more big news” will drop in fifteen hours and twenty-three minutes. Try not to hold your breath that whole time, readers!

Last edited by shrewd on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates! Empty Re: ===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates!

Post by sayonako Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:40 am

is it available now in the market? record bars and stuff hehehee
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates! Empty Re: ===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 am

sayonako wrote:is it available now in the market? record bars and stuff hehehee

It is expected to be released onto ITunes in April 2010. It will premiere on U.S radio on March 29 at 7:00AM, U.K radio at 6:00PM and New Zealand and Australia at 7:00PM (Locally).

i'm so excited...can't wait! party

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 am

shrewd wrote:
sayonako wrote:is it available now in the market? record bars and stuff hehehee

It is expected to be released onto ITunes in April 2010. It will premiere on U.S radio on March 29 at 7:00AM, U.K radio at 6:00PM and New Zealand and Australia at 7:00PM (Locally).

i'm so excited...can't wait! party

Let's check some record bars na lang then let's have a copy hehehehe . Smile rose music kissing
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:42 am

===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates! CA_Bionic_Cover

Christina Aguilera has just unveiled her new album cover for “Bionic”, after teasing us with new song details this past week.

On her official website, she has announced that the highly anticipated album is set for release on June 8, 2010. She has already released the song lyrics for new single, “Not Myself Tonight” and has also promised a sneak peek of the song tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 pm

I like the album...Not Myself tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 7:56 am

Here are some of promotional pics from BIONIC.

===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates! 4522123746_4a2fdc4e01
===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates! Gallery_enlarged-xtina-promo
===Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album new updates! 85655_christina_aguilera_bionic_photoshoot_outtakes_3_w550_122_381lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down