BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss ASEAN TV Charm 2010 - Miss Philippines Jonavi Quiray

2 posters

Go down

Miss ASEAN TV Charm 2010 - Miss Philippines Jonavi Quiray Empty Miss ASEAN TV Charm 2010 - Miss Philippines Jonavi Quiray

Post by sayonako Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Top 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miss Philippines - Winner

1st runner up: Indonesia

2nd runner up: Vietnam

[/center][/quote]
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Miss ASEAN TV Charm 2010 - Miss Philippines Jonavi Quiray Empty Re: Miss ASEAN TV Charm 2010 - Miss Philippines Jonavi Quiray

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:43 pm

After that win by Carl Crystell delos Reyes as Miss Southeast Asia early this month, comes this wonderful news about Jonavi Quiray's copping the Miss ASEAN TV Charm 2010...wow... party

Back to top Go down

Miss ASEAN TV Charm 2010 - Miss Philippines Jonavi Quiray Empty Re: Miss ASEAN TV Charm 2010 - Miss Philippines Jonavi Quiray

Post by sayonako Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:56 pm

well... it's same thing that happen to Philippines last year... winning minor beauty pageants.. Miss USA - Asia and the one won by April Love Jordan...

Hope this time we'll win one or four of the grandslam titles Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm

sayonako wrote:well... it's same thing that happen to Philippines last year... winning minor beauty pageants.. Miss USA - Asia and the one won by April Love Jordan...

Hope this time we'll win one or four of the grandslam titles Smile

I thought along that line as well...but I'm kinda more positive with regards to high placements of our current queens in the slams...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 pm

I remember a fortune teller telling who said in a broadsheet that Philippines will win 2 major international pageants this year.......

Miss Southeast Asia and MIss ASEAN?????

I hope, the grandslam pageants

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Calderon wrote:I remember a fortune teller telling who said in a broadsheet that Philippines will win 2 major international pageants this year.......

Miss Southeast Asia and MIss ASEAN?????

I hope, the grandslam pageants

Well, if it's major, definitely it's a gransdslam pageant...[i'm posting this with my fingers crossed] smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Congrats to Jonavi..

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Congrats to Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam!

Miss Indonesia Asean TV Charm was Data Sili Pertiwi, she was the first runner up Miss Bali Indonesia Universe, the chosen winner is sent to Miss Indonesia Universe. Unfortunately Data Sili wasn't chosen as Miss Bali Indonesia Universe, and thank god she represented us in Miss Asean TV and got first RU!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 pm

another glory..whew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down