BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO" BEACH HUNK" (BEST BODY) FAST TRACK FOR MR WORLD 2010!!!

+2
pepper
PRINCE CALIXTO
6 posters

Go down

NO" BEACH HUNK"  (BEST BODY) FAST TRACK FOR MR WORLD 2010!!! Empty NO" BEACH HUNK" (BEST BODY) FAST TRACK FOR MR WORLD 2010!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 pm

As we all know, Mr Korea, won talent, Brazil, top model fast track and Czech Republic won the sports man fast track... so the only fast track that Mr W is not honoring is the "best body competition", which in Miss World, is called the " Beach Beauty" fast track.. I personally think this is discriminatory to men... and BTW this is the most that I have ever been involved in following a male beauty pageant... LOL

So what is your opinion about this?.. should the Mr World pageant, also have a " Beach Hunk" fast track, or "Beach Body" fast track, for the men, just like their women counterparts in Miss World?

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

NO" BEACH HUNK"  (BEST BODY) FAST TRACK FOR MR WORLD 2010!!! Empty Re: NO" BEACH HUNK" (BEST BODY) FAST TRACK FOR MR WORLD 2010!!!

Post by pepper Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:54 am

cause its too gay!!! maybe lol julia morley dont want man to like man lol!!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

NO" BEACH HUNK"  (BEST BODY) FAST TRACK FOR MR WORLD 2010!!! Empty Re: NO" BEACH HUNK" (BEST BODY) FAST TRACK FOR MR WORLD 2010!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:38 am

pepper wrote:cause its too gay!!! maybe lol julia morley dont want man to like man lol!!

Too gay?? I disagree... Mr Venezuela has an award and title named . " Best Body", and is nothing to be called gay.. it is just the recognition for a well worked, symmetrical, well toned and aesthetically pleasing physique.. being on the year 2010, this is bull and very narrow minded... let's also bare in mind, that the top model fast track, is a new fast track in the male (Mr World) competition...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Mr World should have "Best Body" award. Mr World is a male BEAUTY pageant, not a talent or sports competition.

How can these guys showcase their beauties in Mr World?
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Ray ND wrote:Mr World should have "Best Body" award. Mr World is a male BEAUTY pageant, not a talent or sports competition.

How can these guys showcase their beauties in Mr World?

EXACTLY.. it makes me mad that some people are so dumb and narrow minded even today...(2010!!! smashing ) a Best Body competition would make the pageant more exciting, more competitive and would even bring more public!..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:48 pm

no need for body beauty, they all have gorgeous hot body

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:37 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:no need for body beauty, they all have gorgeous hot body

I DON'T agree with you.. Of course this is NEEDED.. If the women have it in Miss World.. Why not the men in Mr World?... it would be the award for endless hours spent at the gym and for natural masculine sexiness, besides this would make the winner become a finalist.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Yeah, Why? I just wondering about this fast track....
Talent, Sports, Model or whatsoever but there's no best body competition?

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:Yeah, Why? I just wondering about this fast track....
Talent, Sports, Model or whatsoever but there's no best body competition?

Dear Ardy;... It shows you, how narrow minded are still some people even in the year 2010...Besides, they didn't want that award, (Best Body) because then they would have had to award it to Mr Serbia, or Mr USA, who had hands down the best bodies, and is obvious that the judges ( and specially Julia Morley) did not want them as semifinalists..
smashing
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by BombDiggy Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:29 am

I Believe they should have a best body fast track, they work just as hard in their bodies as the girls do, it be nice to be recognized for it. If they had that, then guys like Mr. Malta would have a chance of getting to the semi's, the face not so good but he has a great body.

BombDiggy

Location Location : Tijuana, Mexico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 am

BombDiggy wrote:I Believe they should have a best body fast track, they work just as hard in their bodies as the girls do, it be nice to be recognized for it. If they had that, then guys like Mr. Malta would have a chance of getting to the semi's, the face not so good but he has a great body.

thumbs up we think alike..... cheers cheers cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm up for the Beach Beauty or whatever you want to call it in order to view the body of the contestants as they do with girls...if Julia doesnt want them to wear the little underwear..they can wear shorts or boxers....because right now..body of some contestants to us are still secret
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:58 pm

prince_charming wrote:I'm up for the Beach Beauty or whatever you want to call it in order to view the body of the contestants as they do with girls...if Julia doesnt want them to wear the little underwear..they can wear shorts or boxers....because right now..body of some contestants to us are still secret

I totally agree .. I don't know why they did not do a swimming suit competition this year in MR W..

They did one in 1998, when Venezuela won.. here is the video of the guys in swimming suits (boxers)

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:48 pm

...no fast track on Beach Body to save resources...the winner has probably been chosen already so what's the point of spending for that segment...or probably there's this fear that the organizer's favorites will be overshadowed by the likes of Wilhem? smart

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:56 pm

great gatzby wrote:
...no fast track on Beach Body to save resources...the winner has probably been chosen already so what's the point of spending for that segment...or probably there's this fear that the organizer's favorites will be overshadowed by the likes of Wilhem? smart

My dear poet .. I love your take... and I totally believe that the pageant would have been more fun, more competitive and interesting, if they would have added a Beach Body fast track... i somehow feel that a beauty pageant (male, or female) without the SS segment, is like eating food , without salt and species..
Mad
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down