BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.World 2010 - Potential Contestants To Me !!

3 posters

Go down

Mr.World 2010 - Potential Contestants To Me !! Empty Mr.World 2010 - Potential Contestants To Me !!

Post by prince_charming Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:51 pm

1. Asia-Pacific

1.Lebannon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You would be surprise if I put Lebannon is my big favorite for Asia. However, I have reasons for myself. After watching all the interviews, I noticed Lebannon has one of the best interviews of Asian Contestants. He's quite fluently and very self-confident as well as knows how to "attack" pple's heart. Besides, he has the "wild" and manly beauty with a perfect body of Middle-East countries. I believe he could make a great remarks at Mr. World 2010
2. Korea
As the host, Korea seems to complete his job pretty well with the Talent Award. With the advantages of being the host contestants, there are not many troubles for him to be noticed by the press as well as the judges. However, he still lacks of that masculin, manly and elegant looking of a true Mr. World. Top 5 is not hard but its tough
3. Thailand
Cute is the only one word I can use to describe Thailand. His body is ok, his face is sweet. Yes, he is outstanding but being a Mr. World is stilll not there yet. Hope he can get into Semi-Final

America
1. Brazil
No doubt, Brazil is the biggest favorite of America right now after winning the Top Model Fast Track. If I have to describe Brazil in one word, it would say he is "FANTASTIC"...an extremely handsome face and a perfect body with a profession skill of catwalking. Seizing the title is not a very hard job for him. However, his "nude" picture could be a huge obstacle on the way for him to seize the title

2. Costa Rica
One of the reason I put him as my Top bet for America is that his eyes remind me a lot of Juan Garcia, current Mr. World 2007. That sexy and attractive gray eyes just draw my attention for the very first time I saw his pictures. However, compare to Juan, he still lacks of something, the elegant look of a Mr. maybe. However, I still believe, he could be a BIG BLACK HORSE during the Final Night

3. Colombia
All my friends considered me as a weirdo when I said Colombia is one of my top bet for Mr. World Title. YES, I agree, most of you viewed him as a 'lack of Mr.World material' but I do not. WEIRD and UNIQUE TASTE. Although he doesnt have the amazing look of Juan Garcia or Lucas Gil but his body to me is perfect. His face is handsome, not gorgeous but handsome. His disadvantages to me is his look is so teenage and doesnt have the material of a masculin guy. GO GO Colombia !!!

4. Venezuela
Yes. Venezuela, one of the best interviews of all. I like his attitude, strong, confident, formal and just amazing. He knows how to draw attraction from other people. Although his face to me is kind of typical but I still believe, his personality will be his secret weapons to win the title.

Africa
1. South Africa
Most of you I think will put Angola or Egypt over South Africa, but to me South Africa is the strongest of Africa this year. One of the thing that makes me put him on top is his smile. He has a sweet smile that can make me melt, which not many of the contestants this year have. Other thing is his interview is just perfect. His English is perfect and his speech is just simple but affective.

2. Angola
Big African Favorite of Globalbeauties. To me, he is ok. Yes, he is handsome and good lucking, great body. However, sometimes, I see him pretty plain but I still thing he could pull a surprise for Africa. One of the thing I notice about him is that he seems to be very elegant and gentle, that could be his secret weapons?

Europe
1. Spain
Although he doesnt have the manly, masculin and sexy look of Juan Garcia, but to me he has that unique look from Europe: Elegant, Formal, Gentle and Sweet. He has a great body with abs, muscles. A perfect height and an extremely handsome face. A back-to-back for Spain at Mr. World is possible but would Mr. World prefer a "baby" face guy to be their "King" ?

2. Belgium
Biggest opponents of Spain after winning 1st RU of Talent Competition. His body is still a secret thats one of the reason I still dont put him my top bet for right now. Well, speaking about Belgium is different from Spain. If Spain has a baby look, Belgium has an extremely elegant and friendly look. His smile is shining and his face is always look energized and in a good mood. Hope his body could be perfect and he can win the title.

3. Czech Republic
Czech Republic, Sport Challenge Winner. He is handsome, his body is great. And yeah he is strong too. His Interview was ok and I enjoyed watching it. He now begins to be one of the big favorite of Europe after winning the Sport Challenge. However, his age is the biggest obstacle for him to win the title. 31 years old....is that too old to be Mr. World?

Europe is no doubt the strongest continent at this Mr. World. I just pointed out three major favorite. After that, I am still considering Croatia, Sweden, Netherlands can defeat one of them (or all of them) anytime.

Thanks for reading.
Hope you will enjoy it!
Prince
(Comments are welcome)
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Mr.World 2010 - Potential Contestants To Me !! Empty Re: Mr.World 2010 - Potential Contestants To Me !!

Post by Ray Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm

good post
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Mr.World 2010 - Potential Contestants To Me !! Empty Re: Mr.World 2010 - Potential Contestants To Me !!

Post by ardyvanviesta Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Nice picks, sir Love them!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:42 pm

not a fan of those men....Hope my bets ill win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down