BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONGRATULATIONS POB FOR MATCHING 7 OUT OF THE 15 SEMIFINALISTS IN MR WORLD!

+2
Ray
PRINCE CALIXTO
6 posters

Go down

CONGRATULATIONS POB FOR MATCHING 7 OUT OF THE 15 SEMIFINALISTS IN MR WORLD! Empty CONGRATULATIONS POB FOR MATCHING 7 OUT OF THE 15 SEMIFINALISTS IN MR WORLD!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Guys, POB Paradise of Beauty (this site ) did just as good as Global Beauties, ( who also picked 7 out of the 15 semifinalists) for Mr World 2010..cheers

The Filipino forum, only got 5 out of 15 and then deleted that post because they WERE EMBARRASSED at how bad they did.. talk about experts wanna be ( LOLLLLLL) hysterical

Beauty School got only 6 out of 15 and here is the link for their predictions..

http://www.beautyschool-bs.blogspot.com/

Once again congratulations, we did very well! ( and I personally had Ireland in the top 7 and Czech Republic in 2nd place...)

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS POB FOR MATCHING 7 OUT OF THE 15 SEMIFINALISTS IN MR WORLD! Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS POB FOR MATCHING 7 OUT OF THE 15 SEMIFINALISTS IN MR WORLD!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Hail Lion King, details please? I wonder about the results of our prediction game...

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS POB FOR MATCHING 7 OUT OF THE 15 SEMIFINALISTS IN MR WORLD! Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS POB FOR MATCHING 7 OUT OF THE 15 SEMIFINALISTS IN MR WORLD!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 pm

great gatzby wrote:Hail Lion King, details please? I wonder about the results of our prediction game...

My dear Poet.. the results are in the portal of this website... look at our last leader board.... Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 am

i was surprised with this news. Thanks to all the members of Pageant Experts Assembly (members include Prince Calixto and Prince Charming). We all did a great job!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:09 am

Ray ND wrote:i was surprised with this news. Thanks to all the members of Pageant Experts Assembly (members include Prince Calixto and Prince Charming). We all did a great job!

Thank you guys, and let's continue to do so!!!
champion
Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:45 am

Congrats everyone!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 am

cheers clap congratulations clap cheers
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Ray ND wrote:i was surprised with this news. Thanks to all the members of Pageant Experts Assembly (members include Prince Calixto and Prince Charming). We all did a great job!

Thank you for your consideration...I am glad to hear that I did do something for our site...I will try my best to dedicate more for this Paradise..Love Yall
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Thread moved to Hunks Galore's Forum.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down