BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ms. World Philippines 1996

3 posters

Go down

Ms. World Philippines 1996 Empty Ms. World Philippines 1996

Post by edwoct1026 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 am

guys isnt Daisy Reyes also almost stripped off her title too but stil manage to win her case with the BPCI? and able to represent the Philippines in Miss World and won Miss Personality, what was her case that time? i also believe that her title was already offered to Yedda marrie Mendoza and the BbP International was also offered to Sovietskaya Bacud...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Ms. World Philippines 1996 Empty Re: Ms. World Philippines 1996

Post by sayonako Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:guys isnt Daisy Reyes also almost stripped off her title too but stil manage to win her case with the BPCI? and able to represent the Philippines in Miss World and won Miss Personality, what was her case that time? i also believe that her title was already offered to Yedda marrie Mendoza and the BbP International was also offered to Sovietskaya Bacud...

I'm not yet inclined to beauty pageants that time but as far as I know, it's the japayuki issue? hope someone could enlighten us about this.
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:15 pm

sayonako wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:guys isnt Daisy Reyes also almost stripped off her title too but stil manage to win her case with the BPCI? and able to represent the Philippines in Miss World and won Miss Personality, what was her case that time? i also believe that her title was already offered to Yedda marrie Mendoza and the BbP International was also offered to Sovietskaya Bacud...

I'm not yet inclined to beauty pageants that time but as far as I know, it's the japayuki issue? hope someone could enlighten us about this.

-- wow, I truly amazed! pageant guru par excellence bowing

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:56 pm

great gatzby wrote:
sayonako wrote:

-- wow, I truly amazed! pageant guru par excellence bowing

i think there was a age issue also by that time... right? aside her from being a japayuki...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm

sayonako wrote:

i was able to watch her life story in " MAGPAKAYLANMAN " in GMA7 way back in 2006, included there is her struggle of becoming a beauty queen, from MUTYA to BINIBINI i believe she didnt lied about her being a japayuki... but they still accpeted her.
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Thread moved to Hunks Galore's Forum.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Desi wrote:Thread moved to Hunks Galore's Forum.

HUNKS GALORE? Shocked ARE YOU SERIOUS? Please think twice before you make a big decision like this! Daisy Reyes a hunk? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:16 pm

...an April Fools Day prank...

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 pm

great gatzby wrote:
Desi wrote:Thread moved to Hunks Galore's Forum.

HUNKS GALORE? Shocked ARE YOU SERIOUS? Please think twice before you make a big decision like this! Daisy Reyes a hunk? Rolling Eyes

hahaha... great joke... so how about to ALVIN DELA HOYA where are you going to move about his thread... hahaha
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:53 pm

I know that the intention of moving a thread in its appropriate section is all for order...but I do find it quite tacky...and anticlimactic as well...just when the discussion is building/heating up, then LO! comes this "THREAD IS MOVED TO" post...can't we make it periodic-- this "reclassifying" threads? Let's say, quarterly. So you'll have time to CONSULT, not just to inform, the thread starter. As it is, quite a few threads have been questionably reclassified. I've dismissed the same as negligible though. I'm generally not in the mood for argument...I want peace.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down