BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog movies that made me cry.

+2
PRINCE CALIXTO
Eblazer
6 posters

Go down

Dog movies that made me cry. Empty Dog movies that made me cry.

Post by Eblazer Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm

These movies are TRUE to LIFE stories....
-Marley and Me (2008)
-Hachiko: A Dog Story

Made my eyes teary Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Dog movies that made me cry. Empty Re: Dog movies that made me cry.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Too many dog stories made me cry...the last film in that genre that made me cry is EIGHT BELOW-- a 2006 film about sled dogs left in the Antarctic... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:57 pm

I adore all kinds of dogs and any animals movies heart heart heart
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Yes Kuya Gatsby, 1994's Eight Below is a nice dog movie too. I felt sad about those dogs accidentally abandoned in a very cold place like Antartica. Although they were expected to survive on the temperature because of their breed, Siberian Husky, but they were not used to hunt for food(s) in the wild since they are tamed sled dogs with no experience in hunting. In that movie, two dogs died. The old one (the leader) who wasn't able to get out from his collar and one of the twins one who fell down from the cliff after playing that colorful lights from the sky. It was sad...... The only "she" dog in the group, who happened to be the smartest of the pack, got injured after being bitten by that greedy Leopard seal on of her hind legs while she was getting some meat of that dead Killer whale. Atleast, she was rescued on time otherwise she could have died because of starvation and her injury.

Try to watch "Iron Will". It is another true-to-life dog story too Kuya Gatsby...

great gatzby wrote:Too many dog stories made me cry...the last film in that genre that made me cry is EIGHT BELOW-- a 2006 film about sled dogs left in the Antarctic... Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

I love all about animals and their movies. When I was so young, I always wanted to be a Vet. But when I was in highschool, I realized that being a Vet is not really a profitable profession, so I decided to take Engineering course.

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:I adore all kinds of dogs and any animals movies Dog movies that made me cry. 928872 Dog movies that made me cry. 928872 Dog movies that made me cry. 928872
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Eblazer wrote:I love all about animals and their movies. When I was so young, I always wanted to be a Vet. But when I was in highschool, I realized that being a Vet is not really a profitable profession, so I decided to take Engineering course.

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:I adore all kinds of dogs and any animals movies Dog movies that made me cry. 928872 Dog movies that made me cry. 928872 Dog movies that made me cry. 928872

Being a Vet It is very profitable here in the US.. but , so is Engineering.. Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:51 pm

It is Eblazer, my eyes got warmer when i saw the trailer, it's like the tears wanna come out when i see how faithful a dog is....

Smile But the bad thing is, i can not watch the movie yet, but later i will post my opinion here, this week is kinda busy, only have a few hours to break and i used it to sleep lol...

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Eblazer wrote:These movies are TRUE to LIFE stories....
-Marley and Me (2008)

Made my eyes teary Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad

Tears are streaming down my cheeks.. I absolutely LOVED this trailer.....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 pm

i miss my dog so much! he passed away one week after my dad passed away.
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
-Marley and Me (2008)

Ahhh you're a sensitive man too! love u

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
-Marley and Me (2008)

Ahhh you're a sensitive man too! love u

Dear Ardy.. yes, many people think that I have a rough exterior, but yes, I am def a masculine sensitive man.. and very proud of it.. and BTW I am NOT Mexican.. I am Venezuelan-American and Italian... and yes, I love you too... heart
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:36 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Dear Ardy.. yes, many people think that I have a rough exterior, but yes, I am def a masculine sensitive man.. and very proud of it.. and BTW I am NOT Mexican.. I am Venezuelan-American and Italian... and yes, I love you too... heart
Owww Calix Dearrr... I knew it, sometimes people who used to be a party thrower outside, but inside he/she used to be a sensitive person, That is sooooo great because they are so "human" i mean, they are enjoyable and lovable to talk and play with but they are also emphatic and a very warm shoulder to lean on....
I knew it Calixxx hihii, you must be Venezuelan Very Happy and Italian, i don't know but thanks for sharing!!! Grazie hihii *am i right?* rose

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Owww Calix Dearrr... I knew it, sometimes people who used to be a party thrower outside, but inside he/she used to be a sensitive person, That is sooooo great because they are so "human" i mean, they are enjoyable and lovable to talk and play with but they are also emphatic and a very warm shoulder to lean on....
I knew it Calixxx hihii, you must be Venezuelan Very Happy and Italian, i don't know but thanks for sharing!!! Grazie hihii *am i right?* rose

Yes, Grazie, is thanks in Italian.. BTW, love the way you write.. so smart and sensitive... and although I have always loved women, I also love guys that are sweet, caring, sensitive and smart and not afraid to express their feelings Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Yes, Grazie, is thanks in Italian.. BTW, love the way you write.. so smart and sensitive... and although I have always loved women, I also love guys that are sweet, caring, sensitive and smart and not afraid to express their feelings Smile
If you told me this in front of me, i might run away and wash my face, because it turns pink each time you said this ashamed
Me too! I love anyone who's funny and sensitive, and also matureeeee in mind hehehhhee....as for me life is a non stop learning process, that's why i love sharing and talking everything with somebody that is smarter and more mature than me, so he/she can gives me precious lesson for me... hug

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:47 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

If you told me this in front of me, i might run away and wash my face, because it turns pink each time you said this ashamed
Me too! I love anyone who's funny and sensitive, and also matureeeee in mind hehehhhee....as for me life is a non stop learning process, that's why i love sharing and talking everything with somebody that is smarter and more mature than me, so he/she can gives me precious lesson for me... hug

You are so smart yourself, being a future Dentist.. and BTW love your avatar with your shirt and tie.. very handsome, more masculine and nice tan! heart
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

You are so smart yourself, being a future Dentist.. and BTW love your avatar with your shirt and tie.. very handsome, more masculine and nice tan! heart
Hihi it was taken a few hours before my Case Presentation Seminar, and thank god it gone well...
And i changed my old avatar because kinda bored and want something fresher and new LOL....
and about yours? what more i can say, SEXY as ever....I am soooo jealous that you have a very handsome looks combined with delicious abs, hihihiihi

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Hihi it was taken a few hours before my Case Presentation Seminar, and thank god it gone well...
And i changed my old avatar because kinda bored and want something fresher and new LOL....
and about yours? what more i can say, SEXY as ever....I am soooo jealous that you have a very handsome looks combined with delicious abs, hihihiihi

So happy that you did so well in your presentation... and thanks for your lovely compliments.. Embarassed . you are such a teddy bear yourself, baby! and I was kind of skinny in that pic... now I am bigger, with more muscle.... I am truly happy to see you again in this forum, because, as you know, I am not going back to that other one... cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:34 pm

I watched the movie lastnight with my dad, mom and my baby doggie Karla. Although, it was a simple movie but the thought of having a very loyal pet in your family is something very awesome and rewarding. Imagine, he (Hachiko) would go with his master (Richard Gere) when he leaves the house to the train station, and would wait for his master at the same place before he arrives @5pm. The scene that made my eyes teary was when Hachiko was already old and went on the train station in the middle of the night waiting for his master, until he fell asleep and recalled all the happy moments he had with him. Until the dream was over, he then slept forever. Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Eblazer wrote:I watched the movie lastnight with my dad, mom and my baby doggie Karla. Although, it was a simple movie but the thought of having a very loyal pet in your family is something very awesome and rewarding. Imagine, he (Hachiko) would go with his master (Richard Gere) when he leaves the house to the train station, and would wait for his master at the same place before he arrives @5pm. The scene that made my eyes teary was when Hachiko was already old and went on the train station in the middle of the night waiting for his master, until he fell asleep and recalled all the happy moments he had with him. Until the dream was over, he then slept forever. Dog movies that made me cry. Icon_sad

Truly endearing.. I can not get this beautiful story out of my mind...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Yes Prince, it was so emotional. The attachment between the master and his dog was very unusual. For 9 years after Hachiko's master died, he would still wait for him to come back and walk together towards their home.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kian09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 am

Yeah, those two movies are the best! I even bought a cd so that my family and friends can see it... by the way, I'm a new guy here... excited!!! Very Happy
kian09
kian09

Location Location : Manila

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:56 pm

I LOVE MY LAPDOG joy
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down