BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010!

4 posters

Go down

TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010! Empty TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010!

Post by Ray Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 am

TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010! Taylorlaunterfromnewmoonposesforplaygirl-11

Taylor recently announced that he will pose in the nude for Playgirl magazine. The 18-year-old heartthrob signed a $1.4 million contract with Playgirl for a three-page spread including a centerfold. The announcement was made to MTV this morning.

"I don't think anybody should be ashamed of their body," says Lautner. "Some people might criticize me for doing this, but I think I'm just giving people what they want to see."

Taylor's spread will appear in the July 2010 issue of Playgirl.

source: Twilight Guide.com
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010! Empty Re: TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010!

Post by bonner Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 am

omg!!! i'll wait for that issue Razz
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010! Empty Re: TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010!

Post by ardyvanviesta Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:37 pm

can't wait!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:59 am

yipee!!!

Back to top Go down

TAYLOR LAUTNER TO POSE FRONTAL NUDE FOR PLAYGIRL THIS 2010! Empty and did he?

Post by Adam60nl Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

lol!

Adam60nl

Location Location : Amsterdam NL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:47 pm

any body know where i can find these pics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down