BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venus Raj or Helen Nicolette Henson????

4 posters

Go down

Venus Raj or Helen Nicolette Henson???? Empty Venus Raj or Helen Nicolette Henson????

Post by bonner Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Venus Raj
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Helen Nicolette Henson

Venus wasnt yet reinstated!!! henson might still be our representative...what do you think whose better with them?
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Venus Raj or Helen Nicolette Henson???? Empty Re: Venus Raj or Helen Nicolette Henson????

Post by Angelo Batista Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:42 pm

bonner wrote:
Venus Raj

Helen Nicolette Henson

Venus wasnt yet reinstated!!! henson might still be our representative...what do you think whose better with them?

Since Venus Nagmamatigas din i will chhose Nicolette primary she have the beauty and intellegence too
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Venus Raj or Helen Nicolette Henson???? Empty Re: Venus Raj or Helen Nicolette Henson????

Post by edwoct1026 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:
bonner wrote:
Venus Raj

Helen Nicolette Henson

Since Venus Nagmamatigas din i will chhose Nicolette primary she have the beauty and intellegence too

if these are the basis (their pictures) of choosing on who will be sent in the Miss Universe... no doubt facially its Nikette... these pistures are so strong and has an aura of a real beauty queen, look at the second picture of Venus shes so stiff...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Totality: VR
However in case Nicolette will be sent to MU, she will do good too.

I said before...most of the candidates in Bb. Pilipinas 2010 are of MU standards...Even Miss Ejercitado can kick some Latinas.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 pm

I Love Nicole eversince and I have this confidence over Raj too. Both Ladies have the potential to win a Crown Internationally speaking and I can't dare to choose among the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm

The second photos of both beauties must be archived and never to be brought out till MU season is over...for they are unflattering...Venus is, indeed, stiff...Nikette's body is obviously unproportioned-- legs too short...slightly longer than Mahal's.
Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 am

Unfair comparison for Venus. Lol!
Nikette is more (facially) beautiful than Venus but Venus is the better package.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down