BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best website for soccer news and updates?

Go down

What is the best website for soccer news and updates? Empty What is the best website for soccer news and updates?

Post by JashimChando Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 pm

I am interested in soccer, and I really want to know more of the sport and what is happening. I was wondering if there is a website that is free that has soccer news from Europe and others. I am not too interested in American soccer, but the big leagues in Europe. I also kind of want to watch soccer game highlights videos, and learn the score, upcoming matches. And even get more info on each team themselves. I would prefer it to be free, to sum it up I was wondering if there is a place that has all European soccer info in one website, while having soccer video highlights.

JashimChando

Location Location : khankipara

Back to top Go down