BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yara Lasanta / MISS PUERTO RICO WORLD 2010 /

+2
Desi
bonner
6 posters

Go down

Yara Lasanta / MISS PUERTO RICO WORLD 2010 / Empty Yara Lasanta / MISS PUERTO RICO WORLD 2010 /

Post by bonner Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Yara Lasanta / MISS PUERTO RICO WORLD 2010 / Empty Re: Yara Lasanta / MISS PUERTO RICO WORLD 2010 /

Post by Desi Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:33 am

This is the #284756392957362518208573464 time that she is participating in a Beauty Pageant... GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by Desi on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Yara Lasanta / MISS PUERTO RICO WORLD 2010 / Empty Re: Yara Lasanta / MISS PUERTO RICO WORLD 2010 /

Post by Taxki Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:01 am

Miss Puerto Rico homecoming

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 am

@ the Miss World site she appears as YARA SANTIAGO, and that's wrong. SANTIAGO is her mother's maiden name. She is YARA LASANTA or YARA LASANTA SANTIAGO.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:02 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 am

Her mouth looks really big, in relation 2 the rest of her facial features!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Her mouth looks really big, in relation 2 the rest of her facial features!
I do not like her My Handsome Prince. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 am

busca dama muy claro ... Yo no soy un fan de ella ... ella es una joven de pecho plano
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:21 am

Angelo Batista wrote:busca dama muy claro ... Yo no soy un fan de ella ... ella es una joven de pecho plano
What do you mean by BUSCA DAMA MUY CLARO, Angelo dear? I do not understand. Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Desi wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:busca dama muy claro ... Yo no soy un fan de ella ... ella es una joven de pecho plano
What do you mean by BUSCA DAMA MUY CLARO, Angelo dear? I do not understand. Smile

too bad the google translate.. well what i mean is she is plain looking (ordinary beauty) i am not a fan of her.. she is a flat chested body
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:
Desi wrote:
What do you mean by BUSCA DAMA MUY CLARO, Angelo dear? I do not understand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

too bad the google translate.. well what i mean is she is plain looking (ordinary beauty) i am not a fan of her.. she is a flat chested body
I understood the rest, Google does not know SPANISH... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It should say ELLA ES UNA MUJER COMUN or COMUN y CORRIENTE ( PLAIN LOOKING WOMAN ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GRACIAS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Desi wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:
Desi wrote:
What do you mean by BUSCA DAMA MUY CLARO, Angelo dear? I do not understand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I understood the rest, Google does not know SPANISH... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It should say ELLA ES UNA MUJER COMUN or COMUN y CORRIENTE ( PLAIN LOOKING WOMAN ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks for the help desi
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:
Desi wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:
Desi wrote:

thanks for the help desi
Anytime my dear, need help in the future or have doubts about anything in Spanish you can ask Calixto, JENN and of course Me.... Or go to the Spanish Forum, I've placed many Spanish videos. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Angelo is so cute a and funny! what a candid and honest guy!! Very sweet and real.... Smile Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:01 am

I love her, just like i love Jimena and Mayra Matos Perez, those two latinas were my sentimental Smile

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:26 am

I find her charming though. She might just spring a surprise and place high! Anyway, Miss World usually do not crown someone who looks like a goddess.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:57 am

Let's just hope that this year MW is a really deserving winner... pray
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:31 am

Miss Puerto Rico is ready

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 am

Miss Puerto Rico send off

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down