BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize)

3 posters

Go down

QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize) Empty QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Multiple choice: Select the best answer

1.) You know you like to Dance that Groovy Music but your perfume sucks..you will:

a.) forget about it and dance till you drop
b.) ask your friend how bad you smell
c.) dance with your friends instead
d.) "I just can't stand the embarrassment" and stay away from the crowd

2.) You Love your Boyfriend but He Loves somebody else and you just recently discover it, how will you deal with it?

a.) slap him and say "I hate you, you'll die Young"
b.) I need to talk to you, why do you love him instead of me?
c.) tell me, what is my mistake?
d.) "your a stupid less beautiful fucking sh*t bastard to the highest level"

3.) A boy shows his penis to you, you will?

a.) Hold it and play with it
b.) scream and shout
c.) smile at him
d.) get angry

4.) You see a shark swimming nearby the beach where you usually walk every morning, you know its against the law to kill any species, a child is swimming near the shark and a bunch of shark eating fishermen were talking nearby..what will you do?

a.) you will shout or scream"shark shark shark" to let the fishermen know that theirs a shark nearby
b.) run towards the child that will cost you 30 seconds
c.) you will shout at the child"shark shark shark"to let the child know that theirs a shark nearby
d.) run towards the fisherman that will cost you 3o seconds

5.) What makes you blush?

a.) Blush on
b.) Crush
c.) Love one
d.) "I just blushed everytime I feel shy"

Know your Priority, answer wisely, and don't base your answer on your own knowledge alone....

Your scores will be given after every 5th person finish to answer the questions

enjoy

Back to top Go down

QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize) Empty Re: QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize)

Post by Ray Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Ray ND wrote:RAY ND'S ANSWERS:

1.) You know you like to Dance that Groovy Music but your perfume sucks..you will:

a.) forget about it and dance till you drop . Pakapalan na lang ng mukha!

2.) You Love your Boyfriend but He Loves somebody else and you just recently discover it, how will you deal with it?

b.) I need to talk to you, why do you love him instead of me? I want to know my weaknesses.

d.) get angry He shows disrespect to you as a gay.

4.) You see a shark swimming nearby the beach where you usually walk every morning, you know its against the law to kill any species, a child is swimming near the shark and a bunch of shark eating fishermen were talking nearby..what will you do?

b.) run towards the child that will cost you 30 seconds I will save both- sharks and the child.

d.) "I just blushed everytime I feel shy". I'm shy.

Know your Priority, answer wisely, and don't base your answer on your own knowledge alone....

enjoy
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize) Empty Re: QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Ray ND 1 point

Last edited by DavaoPrince on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Ray...your my 1st costumer, feel the score ajejejejeje...

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:Multiple choice: Select the best answer

b.) ask your friend how bad you smell
d.) "I just can't stand the embarrassment" and stay away from the crowd

a.) slap him and say "I hate you, you'll die Young"
d.) "your a stupid less beautiful fucking sh*t bastard to the highest level"

a.) Hold it and play with it
b.) scream and shout
c.) smile at him
d.) get QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize) 699960

a.) you will shout or scream"shark shark shark" to let the fishermen know that theirs a shark nearby
c.) you will shout at the child"shark shark shark"to let the child know that theirs a shark nearby
d.) run towards the fisherman that will cost you 3o seconds

a.) Blush on
b.) Crush
c.) Love one

enjoy
1. d
2. a
3. d
4. c
5. d

QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize) Icon_redface QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize) Icon_redface QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize) Icon_redface QUIZ BEE 1.0 Social Studies (Analize) Icon_redface
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:47 pm

c.) smile at him

enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:21 pm

B
B
C
A
D

Back to top Go down

Post by ara gonzales Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 pm

c.) smile at him

enjoy
ara gonzales
ara gonzales
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down