BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asma Waheed / MISS PAKISTAN TQI 2011 /

2 posters

Go down

Asma Waheed / MISS PAKISTAN TQI 2011 / Empty Asma Waheed / MISS PAKISTAN TQI 2011 /

Post by Desi Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:55 am

For us Spanish speakers her name is weird because is a health condition, Asma in English means ASTHMA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Desi on Fri May 13, 2011 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Asma Waheed / MISS PAKISTAN TQI 2011 / Empty Re: Asma Waheed / MISS PAKISTAN TQI 2011 /

Post by highstreet Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 am

Desi wrote:For us Spanish speakers her name is weird because is a health condition, Asma in English means ASTHMA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! I MISS MY BROTHER WITH ASTHMA CONDITION..

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Asma Waheed / MISS PAKISTAN TQI 2011 / Empty Re: Asma Waheed / MISS PAKISTAN TQI 2011 /

Post by Desi Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:01 am

highstreet wrote:
Desi wrote:For us Spanish speakers her name is weird because is a health condition, Asma in English means ASTHMA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I MISS MY BROTHER WITH ASTHMA CONDITION..
Still I am happy to see this country in a Beauty Pageant, even if here name is a health condition. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 am

Desi wrote:
highstreet wrote:

Still I am happy to see this country in a Beauty Pageant, even if here name is a health condition. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

YES EXACLTY DEPITE OF BEING MUSLIM COUNTRY. BUT YOU KNOW MY DEAR DESI I HAVE A 3 PAKISTANI GIRL FRIENDS ALL OF THEM ARE BEAUTIFUL..

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:06 am

highstreet wrote:
Desi wrote:
highstreet wrote:

YES EXACLTY DEPITE OF BEING MUSLIM COUNTRY. BUT YOU KNOW MY DEAR DESI I HAVE A 3 PAKISTANI GIRL FRIENDS ALL OF THEM ARE BEAUTIFUL..
I am sure they are, many people ignores these girls and I AGREE to see MUSLIMS GIRLS in GRANDSLAM PAGEANTS. I like variety. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Sorry to correct u Desi...Her name is ASMA and not ASTHMA. HER name means purity in being simple! It is one of the most beautiful MUSLIM name, my former Girlfriend was also named ASMA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 pm

monishreturns wrote:

Sorry to correct u Desi...Her name is ASMA and not ASTHMA. HER name means purity in being simple! It is one of the most beautiful MUSLIM name, my former Girlfriend was also named ASMA!
With all due respect to my Muslims friends, I know her name is ASMA & no ASTHMA, I just meant that ASMA is the SPANISH word for the medical condition ASTHMA so people here can understand me. Still is a weird name for us SPANISH speakers because her name is a medical condition that I already explained before. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] We learn new things everyday, thanks for the info Monish dear. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Still I am happy to see this country in a GS Pageant. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down