BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca K. Lekse / MISS SLOVENIA EARTH 2011 /

2 posters

Go down

Rebecca K. Lekse / MISS SLOVENIA EARTH 2011 / Empty Rebecca K. Lekse / MISS SLOVENIA EARTH 2011 /

Post by Desi Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Rebecca K. Lekse / MISS SLOVENIA EARTH 2011 / Empty Re: Rebecca K. Lekse / MISS SLOVENIA EARTH 2011 /

Post by Desi Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Rebecca K. Lekse / MISS SLOVENIA EARTH 2011 / Empty Re: Rebecca K. Lekse / MISS SLOVENIA EARTH 2011 /

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 am

Miss Earth Slovenia Rebecca Kim Lekše is disappointed at the current situation in her country so she sent a letter to the Slovenian President, political party leaders and deputies calling for reconciliation for the common good.

Google Translate:

Dear heads of state political parties and parliamentarians,

Those who think that the letter that you write a Representative who represented Slovenia in the global beauty contest and has blond on top, not worth the attention it will be peaceful Crushing and throw in trash. Those who think that every man is but I invite you to you in these times almost inhuman take a few minutes to listen to my request, that request is also an increasing number of citizens of our wonderful country in the heart of Europe. I know that some waved his hand and say "what's that blended into the one on which he can not understand," "Another smart muscles that would like to change the world" and so on. This otherwise does not care about, I have actually a very thick skin. As I was thinking some time or even desirable to write such a letter and only support the project consultant Miss Earth, represented by me is encouraged to do so, although I know that the possibility of any effect of almost zero. But if the ideas in my head is just one of those actors who have a letter intended for my purpose will be more than satisfied.

THE fairy-tale land ... ..
Last year I traveled quite a lot around the world. Wherever I stopped, I admired the beauty of individual countries, places, people, their culture and nature. I was often surprised by negative than positive. I met so-called elite life, life is like in the movie and all its joys, as well as all possible misery, poverty, short life, which is not worthy of the word. But then our dear it is Slovenia. In December I our country proudly in the heart of the world represented in the selection of Miss Earth (Miss Earth), where I am in the company of representatives from nearly 100 countries occupying an excellent location 9. More than my feelings classification of national pride to imagine this wonderful country and its people. Every time I appeared on stage and I heard "Represent SLOVENIA" I was proud of heart. Sotekmovalkam, organizers, businessmen and politicians from around the world, I represent the beauty of our country. Beautiful nature, sea, mountains, friendly people. Land of amazing athletes who carried the name of our country far and wide across the world, entrepreneurs who have succeeded beyond their borders, scientists and doctors. Our struggle for freedom and later for independence. I borrowed the term and raise the capital Ljubljana as the most beautiful in the world. Many sotekmovalk wanted to take me to visit this year in this "wonderlands" - fairy-tale land, as it was named one of my sotekmovalk, which I describe all these miracles.

In the real world ...
Slovenia in the world for my predecessor presented their best and I am alone in the airplane when I returned from the Philippines premlevala if I made enough effort. I was thinking, what can this year, which will very quickly be done at about the home front. Winners of beauty pageants do not have a special power that could change the world, but you really can not do anything? When I say to itself, "it is not necessary to change the world, enough for your actions if you change for the better single life", I was determined that I would try something. After returning, I together with the organizers of the project to premlevala what I do. Because I love ecology suggested to me that I do something in this area. Organizer supports Slovenia in Slovenia, as the first country in the world with only organic food, that is 100% organic farming. The idea seems great, as it would for Slovenia had a positive shift in all areas. Since I also own some very interesting ideas, I embarked on collecting information and other necessary matters. And soon I came across this and other problems. The Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning as throughout the country "all the air" because everyone is waiting to finally get his body head to be able to start moving. In short the situation in the country as more than half a year can not get off any good initiative or project, which should be included for the country. When I collect a lot of information I have also traveled in Slovenia and I saw what fills me with horror. More and more unemployed people, families, children who can no longer afford the basic necessities of life, sick people who can not afford treatment or waiting for him until it's too late for them. More and more crimes and otherwise, and such a disastrous relationship with nature and animals. Anxious faces of elderly people who literally vegetated. Even life are toiling away, but now people live indecent lives. In short, far too many people live in apathy, fear and uncertainty. Where are the times of warmth, released youth parties, pre-holiday atmosphere, which so well deserves the name? This year holidays were also seen false. People were trying to forget the problems, but rarely do that which. And now when I think this year I first asked?

OR AM liar ...
Do I lie, I speak of illusion, or what I want to see? Have I interpreted to represent the world the truth about my beautiful country good and positive people? Is it all a lie thick or has a problem somewhere else? Slovenia what is happening with you?
No dear policy.
The country is still beautiful, full of good people who want to live and build on their land. The problem is that the temple of democracy - Parliament has become the antithesis of our country. Greed, intrigue, rivalry, insinuations, threats, and finally the best burlesque across Europe. This Wednesday we had a TV SLO3 "reality-show" of the year. BIG BROTHER and farm together with a complete team can hide from the "spectacle". Burlesque for those who have to live on something, the rest are endless agony and brezizhodno state. Nobody says that, for all ailments, brought about by the economic, financial and moral crisis reveals just politics. Far from it, but what is happening in Slovenian politics beyond the limits of good taste.

... Or maybe Naive?
In short, dear fathers and mothers of our nation, the so-called people's deputies. Veljaki our beautiful country. When you come back tonight from parliament, look at your family, especially children and ask yourself:
Do you really want to my posterity, children and their children live in that for which I also co-responsible? Shares responsibility for any personal grudges, personal ambitions, divisions, political beliefs, ego, polpretekle past, etc.. In the name of love, respect, compassion, family, or other such common sense and ask you to step back and do what is best for the Slovenian nation:
Do you agree, how are you this wonderful country together - not individually - saved from collapse or pack your bags, return mandates and leave it to those who wish to do so not only in the head but also in the heart.
Allow athletes to succeed, as they were and still are, Bojan Crucify, Leon Stukelj, Jure Kosir, Jure Robic, Peterka, Urska Hrovat, Tina Maze, Matthew Board, various national teams, disabled athletes and other ponesejo name of our country in the world. Let the successful entrepreneurs, such as Ivo Boscarol, Pečečnik Joc and others can spread their boundless ideas. Allow young people on which to revive the future rested with human dignity. All of the above would YOU have to be an example and inspiration, but unfortunately I must ask you the opposite. You you take an example.
So dear politicians.
Those eternal optimists who have not lost the last hope they consider that:
Danilo - say they are good, upright and wise president. Zoran - locals believe that you have made the most beautiful capital in the world. Minister - a good diplomat, negotiator and a person who is not guided. Janez - say you best lead the country until now and even presided over a great Europe. Radovan - man and man s principles. Gregor - hard-working, eager and persistent. Human beings - that corner without any case must not be stood upright. Charles - nice, positive, humorous.
You surpluses.
Before you is the last chance to specify deadlines, take a step back and two on, forget the old personal grudges, the past and this beautiful country out there where you ride deserves. It is time to stop sharing all the while talking about some kind of center. Only with the center in football does not work. All fields are required. Admit you which option to defend and at the same time together that you begin with the last sigh which requires state and its people. Only if you fought together in all positions we can succeed.
And it is expensive policy. Slovenia, this is the most beautiful country in the world and thus, keep it well.
ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down