BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bb. Pilipinas 2011 will be the battle of the superbeauties!!!

+11
Lilie Dawson
Sephora Chanel
pepper
Julyski
Ray
PRINCE CALIXTO
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Dylan
Desi
Angelo Batista
bonner
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bb. Pilipinas 2011 will be the battle of the superbeauties!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2011 will be the battle of the superbeauties!!!

Post by Desi Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:31 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote: # 32, Patricia Tumulak (sp?) is already a huge fave in all the forums and some have even compared her 2 Ly Jonaitis!...
Of what I read in forums, they are comparing her to Zuleyka Rivera. Shocked Shocked

Yeah I read that 2 and also 2 Tila Tequila, some reality personality... I see no resemblance at all 2 Ly, but more 2 Zuleyka and 2 Tila Tequila LOL!
Who is Tila Tequila My Prince? scratch
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Bb. Pilipinas 2011 will be the battle of the superbeauties!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2011 will be the battle of the superbeauties!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote: # 32, Patricia Tumulak (sp?) is already a huge fave in all the forums and some have even compared her 2 Ly Jonaitis!...
Of what I read in forums, they are comparing her to Zuleyka Rivera. Shocked Shocked

Yeah I read that 2 and also 2 Tila Tequila, some reality personality... I see no resemblance at all 2 Ly, but more 2 Zuleyka and 2 Tila Tequila LOL!

JAJAJAJAJA! Tila Nguyen better known by her stage names Tila Tequila and Miss Tila, is a Singaporean-born American model, singer, rapper, and television personality. She is known for her appearances in the men's magazines Stuff, Maxim, Penthouse, her role as host of the Fuse TV show featuring performance striptease, Pants-Off Dance-Off and her position as the most popular artist on MySpace. She was the girlfriend-lover of late heiress Casey Johnson, the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson empire, who died last year of a drug overdose..

Here is Tila Tequila (and yes, there is a very small resemblance! lollll!!!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephora Chanel Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 am

i've made up my mind...

BBP-U - MJ LASTIMOSA, DIANA AREVALO, BIANCA PAZ
- there are countless beauties in Brazil - morena, mulatta, caucasian, latina, black and exotic. winning the Mu crown there wont be determined by skin color or how beautiful you look as Brazil is home to the most beautiful females around the world. I say, send someone who is more Filipina looking - someone who has the distinct filipino root. these three ladies represents the people of the Philippines, coming from their malayan, indon and negrito heritage. I say Brazil isnt looking for someone very beautiful, they need someone who has that distinct look.

BBP-I - PATRICIA TUMULAK
if MU is held in the US, yeah, she's the hands down choice as US always look for that stereotype pageant beauty borderline plain to be crowned. plus the filipino support there is overwhelming so she could use that as an advantage to build confidence. However, sending her to MI as her chance of winning a crown in China/Japan VS Brazil is higher. They tend to love this meztiza or exotic type. Tumulak's features I find in between meztiza and exotic so she is a shoo in for me.

The Rest - Hyped. I never got the hype with that Supsup and Chloe girl.
Sephora Chanel
Sephora Chanel
Beauty Guru
Beauty Guru

Location Location : California

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Sephora Chanel wrote:i've made up my mind...

BBP-U - MJ LASTIMOSA, DIANA AREVALO, BIANCA PAZ
- there are countless beauties in Brazil - morena, mulatta, caucasian, latina, black and exotic. winning the Mu crown there wont be determined by skin color or how beautiful you look as Brazil is home to the most beautiful females around the world. I say, send someone who is more Filipina looking - someone who has the distinct filipino root. these three ladies represents the people of the Philippines, coming from their malayan, indon and negrito heritage. I say Brazil isnt looking for someone very beautiful, they need someone who has that distinct look.

BBP-I - PATRICIA TUMULAK
if MU is held in the US, yeah, she's the hands down choice as US always look for that stereotype pageant beauty borderline plain to be crowned. plus the filipino support there is overwhelming so she could use that as an advantage to build confidence. However, sending her to MI as her chance of winning a crown in China/Japan VS Brazil is higher. They tend to love this meztiza or exotic type. Tumulak's features I find in between meztiza and exotic so she is a shoo in for me.

The Rest - Hyped. I never got the hype with that Supsup and Chloe girl.

Interesting assessment.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:40 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

JAJAJAJAJA! Tila Nguyen better known by her stage names Tila Tequila and Miss Tila, is a Singaporean-born American model, singer, rapper, and television personality. She is known for her appearances in the men's magazines Stuff, Maxim, Penthouse, her role as host of the Fuse TV show featuring performance striptease, Pants-Off Dance-Off and her position as the most popular artist on MySpace. She was the girlfriend-lover of late heiress Casey Johnson, the heiress to the Johnson & Johnson empire, who died last year of a drug overdose..

Oh! My Lord. lol!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

Oh! My Lord. lol!

WTF?? evil laugh
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:16 pm

MJ, Diane and Patricia.
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Julyski wrote:MJ, Diane and Patricia.

Hi Julyski! Yes, Diane Necio and Patricia Tumulak are also 2 of my faves! hug
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Odd lastnames isn't My Handsome Prince? For us who speaks Spanish.... like NECIO & LASTIMOSA. Shocked Shocked
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Odd lastnames isn't My Handsome Prince? For us who speaks Spanish.... like NECIO & LASTIMOSA. Shocked Shocked

lol! lol! lol! It's true, querida a miga!... Necio means "stubborn" and "Lastimosa" means " pitiful" or " very sad".... This last last name, is so unique and Bizarre, I had never heard it before!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:03 am

Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:11 am

Czarina Gatbonton is going 2 participate again? (she is cute, nut NOT 4 an important pageant!!!) Rolling Eyes
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

lol! lol! lol! It's true, querida a miga!... Necio means "stubborn" and "Lastimosa" means " pitiful" or " very sad".... This last last name, is so unique and Bizarre, I had never heard it before!

Me neither My Handome Prince, this is the 1st time that I also hear these names. Shocked
Czarina is in the pageant again? Question
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:32 am

Anyone can win this year...tough batch!
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Calixto its Diane Nencio, not Necio. Mwahugs, miss u much! rose
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Julyski wrote:Calixto its Diane Nencio, not Necio. Mwahugs, miss u much! rose

I miss u 2,,, U are so sweet! hug hug hug God Bless u buddy and thanks 4 the correction...

And yes, it seems that Czarina is competing again! I don;t know why, she didn't even place in MW..Sleep Sleep Sleep
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 am

I dont have any bet at this moment:)
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Actually it IS Necio. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Patricia Marie Tumulak or Mary Jane Lastimosa for MU!
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Lilie Dawson wrote:

Jajajaja! Really?.. So her last name does mean " stubborn! But i like her 1000 better than Czarina.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Lilie Dawson wrote:

Jajajaja! Really?.. So her last name does mean " stubborn! But i like her 1000 better than Czarina.

Oooooh! So that's what necio means in Spanish! smart Agree, she is better than Czarina! How Czarina won over her or Nicolette Henson last year...
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Lilie Dawson wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Lilie Dawson wrote:

Oooooh! So that's what necio means in Spanish! smart Agree, she is better than Czarina! How Czarina won over her or Nicolette Henson last year...

Yes, i remember Czarina won over them, cuz she spoke ONLY in Tagalog in the final interview, and thus, became very popular with the audience and the judges. She is cute and I love her dimples, but I always said from the very beginning, that she had zero (0) chance 2 place in MW.. I can't believe she is competing this year again!,, and BTW Necio also means "foolish" and "Illogical", or even " Imbecile" (WOW!! but is true!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 pm

No Calix...Czarina isn't competing.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Lilie Dawson wrote:

Yah i saw in Bb. Pilipinas site its Necio, i saw it sometimes in newspaper its Nencio, i guess typo error, hahahahaha, Calixto my dear friend, sorry for this, mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhuggggggggggggggggggggggs. I\'m sorry rose
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Dylan wrote:No Calix...Czarina isn't competing.

Yes shes not competing!!!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Still...........

MJ Lastimosa
Diane Necio
&
Patricia Tumulak
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next