BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faces of the Universe-The 20 Faces of MISS UNIVERSE (Ep 1)

Go down

Faces of the Universe-The 20 Faces of MISS UNIVERSE (Ep 1) Empty Faces of the Universe-The 20 Faces of MISS UNIVERSE (Ep 1)

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 12:24 am

Well well welll......Miss Universe is almost 3 months away and the excitment and thrill grappled around the pageant seems to be quite astonishing considering there is quite some time for it to begin. For me it is the most exciting and extravagant pageant in the History of Mankind, the seer craze and drama the pageant has to be offer is a BESTSELLER. The Hits and Misses and not to forget the PAGEANT FANATIC's which the pageant draws is simply over-whelming....i can go all night...so without taking much of ur time...let come to the point and discuss the Agenda for Tonight. For many years MISS UNIVERSE has given us faces which have stuck in our minds, these faces are breathtakingly gorgoues, spiritually entangling and somewhat take us to the feeling of Nirvana. I began my Naive journey in the year 2003, where I actually started following MISS UNIVERSE, from that year I haven't missed a single edition and in fact the excitement and euphora grew leaps and bounds. So I thought it would be simply amazing to take u to my world of the FACES OF UNIVERSE.

There were finalist, runner-ups, winners or even non-finalists and then there were the FACES who rocked MY WORLD.....Ladies and Gentlemen....lets begin the Countdown and yes it is no particualr order..lols(there is no first and second here, they stand all equal to me).[center]

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Elisa Nájera Gualito (born August 16, 1986 in Celaya, Guanajuato) was crowned Nuestra Belleza Mexico on October 5, 2007 in Manzanillo, Colima.

The 6 ft 0.5 in (1.84 m) tall from Guanajuato represented her country in the 2008 Miss Universe after competing against 33 other contestants in the national pageant Nuestra Belleza Mexico, where she became the titleholder.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miss Universe 2008..........On July 2, 2008, beating 79 other contestants, Elisa Najera won the Best in Bikini - Queen Of Vinpearl special award title, a trophy and 2,000 USD. The top five finalists were Russia, Dominican Republic, Colombia, and Venezuela.

During the final competition of Miss Universe, held on July 13, 2008, Najera placed among the top 15 semi-finalists and competed in swimsuit and evening gown before moving on to the final 5, finishing as fourth runner-up to the eventual winner, Miss Venezuela, Dayana Mendoza.

She came...She saw.....and....She conqured. For me she is the best Mexican Delegate of this Deacade. Her final question was among the most notorious ever asked, to which MISS NAJERA gave a fitting answer. I may be wrong but the crown belonged to Elisa that night, for me she is the real MISS UNIVERSE 2008. I remember not liking her when the FADIL Photo's were uploaded, somehow the photo's did not do any justice to her. She silenced her citics when she won the Swimsuit- Sub Award and was her best on the final night. Her Evening Gown is among my most fav gowns worn by a contestant at a MISS UNIVERSE event.

Not only she was an amazing representative fom our country, but she charmed many like me with her pleasing and charming personality. She will always be somone who will go in the history of this pageant, as a contestant who had it all.

Next Episode....meet someone who will make u feel ELEJANT[size=150]...the countdown to "Faces of the Universe"...continues...........

Back to top Go down

Faces of the Universe-The 20 Faces of MISS UNIVERSE (Ep 1) Empty Re: Faces of the Universe-The 20 Faces of MISS UNIVERSE (Ep 1)

Post by EP Admin Fri May 27, 2011 12:32 pm

i love Elisa Najera. She's sexy, sensual, and cool!

EP Admin
EP Dean
EP Dean

http://ep.beautymania.biz

Back to top Go down