BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As expected! Paris Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits moved to SPLITSVILLE!

Go down

As expected! Paris Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits moved to SPLITSVILLE! Empty As expected! Paris Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits moved to SPLITSVILLE!

Post by Ray Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:08 pm

As expected! Paris Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits moved to SPLITSVILLE! Paris-hilton-240

Just a week ago, Paris Hilton was the model of a content girlfriend. At an event at Marquee Las Vegas, Hilton told PEOPLE about Cy Waits, "We're just really happy where we are right now. We're good."

Yet several days have passed where Hilton hasn't tweeted a peep about the former nightclub owner, the man who has helped get her in shape and with whom she has shopped for engagement rings.

Now, the explanation: "I can confirm that Paris Hilton and Cy Waits have ended their relationship," says Hilton's rep Dawn Miller. "It was a joint and amicable decision. They both have respect and care for one another and ask for you to please respect their privacy."

The couple's relationship played out publicly, however, on Hilton's Oxygen series The World According To Paris. In a recent episode, the two were seen arguing.

"Paris still thinks of Cy as a great influence on her life," a friend tells PEOPLE, "but she's just not ready for the next step in a relationship."

The friend adds, "they definitely are still friends."

Hilton told PEOPLE about her reality show last month, "it's like me going through the transition of turning 30, which has been really interesting. I feel like I've lived such a life and what else can really happen?"
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down