BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atong De Mach / MISS SOUTH SUDAN WORLD 2012 /

5 posters

Go down

Atong De Mach / MISS SOUTH SUDAN WORLD 2012 / Empty Atong De Mach / MISS SOUTH SUDAN WORLD 2012 /

Post by Desi Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Desi on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Atong De Mach / MISS SOUTH SUDAN WORLD 2012 / Empty Re: Atong De Mach / MISS SOUTH SUDAN WORLD 2012 /

Post by Desi Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Atong De Mach / MISS SOUTH SUDAN WORLD 2012 / Empty Re: Atong De Mach / MISS SOUTH SUDAN WORLD 2012 /

Post by POB reporter Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 pm

POB reporter
POB reporter
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : PR

Back to top Go down

Post by POB reporter Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 pm

POB reporter
POB reporter
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : PR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 am

I like this African girl
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Desi wrote:I like this African girl

I like her too, Desi,, She is incredibly exotic and so different! Unfortunately not many people appreciate this rare kind of beauty, but the fashion world tends to be more benevolent with types like hers! I have included her in my top 15 of my first MW top picks.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:I like this African girl

I like her too, Desi,, She is incredibly exotic and so different! Unfortunately not many people appreciate this rare kind of beauty, but the fashion world tends to be more benevolent with types like hers! I have included her in my top 15 of my first MW top picks.
True My Handsome Prince, this girl features are so delicate, hope she will do well @ MW. I have her also in my top. Very Happy kissing
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:46 am

this kinda beauty needs to be celebrated in international pageant more, love her those piercing eyes instead of fag vagina sponsor by DONALD DUCK!!
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 am

sanen wrote:this kinda beauty needs to be celebrated in international pageant more, love her those piercing eyes instead of fag vagina sponsor by DONALD DUCK!!
So true!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs up
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:22 am

Another Wasted Beauty
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 am

Atong as QUEEN OF AFRICA 2012!! flower cheers

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 am

Desi wrote:Another Wasted Beauty

yes wasted not even in top 3.........not only beauty but rare to find such a black gem....the first ever to represent her country,excellent poetic answer,fierce top model,lovely personality....Everyone knows that Atong and Vanya ruled MW2012 EDITION.

Atong the star of South Sudan the star the star the star[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 am

sanen wrote:

yes wasted not even in top 3.........not only beauty but rare to find such a black gem....the first ever to represent her country,excellent poetic answer,fierce top model,lovely personality....Everyone knows that Atong and Vanya ruled MW2012 EDITION.

Atong the star of South Sudan the star the star the star[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So true my dear Sanen, Atong's beauty and personality are just superb.
That crown was between her and Vanya, I would've been happy to see either one of these 2 girls winning and the other one as 1st runner-up. sad music
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:05 am

Desi wrote:
sanen wrote:

So true my dear Sanen, Atong's beauty and personality are just superb.
That crown was between her and Vanya, I would've been happy to see either one of these 2 girls winning and the other one as 1st runner-up. sad music

me too!!!ANWAYS SHE MADE US AND AFRICA PROUD....BLESSED HER flower
sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:15 pm

I am also a big fan and supporter of Atong Demach . This girl definitely caused a big stir in MW 2012, provoking lots of talk, admiration and controversy. She left her footprints in the pageant arena and like Flaviana Matata, Miss Tanzania U 07 and top 10 finalist in MU 07, they both are icons of rare- execeptional and unconventional African beauty, who, despite all odds, have made it very far in 2 of the most important beauty pageants in the planet, for the world to celebrate and admire! They will never be forgotten!!

BRAVO!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:34 pm

In my opinion she should won Mis World 2012 she gave the most sincere answer during the finals.
Thank you Very Happy
Mario
Mario
Elite
Elite

http://www.pageantport.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am

MISS WORLD AFRICA ARRIVES HOME queen ....

Miss Atong won the crown amidst competition of this year world beauty pageant where 116 countries participated in the event.

Her success took the infant nation, South Sudan to another international scene. She now tasked with modeling the life of ordinary African youths and to make the world become a better place to live.

Executing her dream of “education for all”, the 24 year old queen called for youths to desist from spending most of their times uneconomically. She challenged them to avoid drinking.

“Have fun in your life but be the best person in your life. Focus a lot on your selves. We need not only government to make the world a better place,” Atong told Gurtong in an exclusive interview.

Atong was named during the period when the civil war between the two countries; Sudan and South Sudan was tense. Her name was given depicting the fragile situation then.

With sentiment, she said the portrait of her name represents hundreds of people suffering and needs support.

The last born in a family of nine children finished a Diploma in English-Arabic translation at University of Juba. She believes she is part of the solutions affecting lives of the young people today in the world and therefore, has a role to play in over coming these challenges.

The young South Sudanese lady rose to fame after winning South Sudan Miss Malaika 2009. She also participated in the Miss Earth 2010 before becoming the current Miss World Africa.

Atong is currently amidst the network of several beauty pageants and celebrities in the world.

She would want to use her position to deliver charity work and especially in the field of education.

South Sudan joins a tall list of other African countries, who have won the Miss World Africa prize. South Africa is the country with the most Miss World Africa titles, winning 11 in all, the most recent being last year when Bokang Montjane who was also in the top 7, won it. Emma Wareus of Botswana won Miss World Africa in 2010.

flower flower heart heart rose rose
sanen
sanen

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:14 am

sanen wrote:MISS WORLD AFRICA ARRIVES HOME queen ....

Miss Atong won the crown amidst competition of this year world beauty pageant where 116 countries participated in the event.

Her success took the infant nation, South Sudan to another international scene. She now tasked with modeling the life of ordinary African youths and to make the world become a better place to live.

Executing her dream of “education for all”, the 24 year old queen called for youths to desist from spending most of their times uneconomically. She challenged them to avoid drinking.

“Have fun in your life but be the best person in your life. Focus a lot on your selves. We need not only government to make the world a better place,” Atong told Gurtong in an exclusive interview.

Atong was named during the period when the civil war between the two countries; Sudan and South Sudan was tense. Her name was given depicting the fragile situation then.

With sentiment, she said the portrait of her name represents hundreds of people suffering and needs support.

The last born in a family of nine children finished a Diploma in English-Arabic translation at University of Juba. She believes she is part of the solutions affecting lives of the young people today in the world and therefore, has a role to play in over coming these challenges.

The young South Sudanese lady rose to fame after winning South Sudan Miss Malaika 2009. She also participated in the Miss Earth 2010 before becoming the current Miss World Africa.

Atong is currently amidst the network of several beauty pageants and celebrities in the world.

She would want to use her position to deliver charity work and especially in the field of education.

South Sudan joins a tall list of other African countries, who have won the Miss World Africa prize. South Africa is the country with the most Miss World Africa titles, winning 11 in all, the most recent being last year when Bokang Montjane who was also in the top 7, won it. Emma Wareus of Botswana won Miss World Africa in 2010.

flower flower heart heart rose rose
I just love her!!! clap rose rose
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down