BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephany Dianne Stefanowitz / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 /

+3
Dylan
Desi
ClubEarthBeauty
7 posters

Go down

Stephany Dianne Stefanowitz / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 / Empty Stephany Dianne Stefanowitz / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 /

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Filipina-German representative of Quezon City was crowned Miss Philippines Earth 2012 and will represent the Philippines in this year's Miss Earth competition.

Stephany bagged the title crown and bested 46 other candidates at coronation night of Miss Philippines Earth on Sunday, May 27th. She also won Best in Evening Gown in the preliminary competitions. This is the second time that she competed in the prestigious pageant. She will now use her title for environmental protection campaigns in the country particularly about Sustainable Energy which will be the theme of the international competition to be held on Sunday, October 28th in Indonesia.

The new Miss Philippines Earth titleholder is a freelance model, designer, host, and singer.

ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Pandora

Back to top Go down

Stephany Dianne Stefanowitz / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 / Empty Re: Stephany Dianne Stefanowitz / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 /

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Mon May 28, 2012 6:26 pm

ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Pandora

Back to top Go down

Stephany Dianne Stefanowitz / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 / Empty Re: Stephany Dianne Stefanowitz / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 /

Post by Desi Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 am

She looks like Miss Philippines World 2011 Gwen Ruais, very masculine. Rolling Eyes
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed May 30, 2012 1:35 am

Desi wrote:She looks like Miss Philippines World 2011 Gwen Ruais, very masculine. Rolling Eyes

There's no wow factor for me...but I disagree with " very" masculine Desi.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Wed May 30, 2012 2:04 am

Not masculine, but too serious... she need smile more.

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed May 30, 2012 2:13 am

For me she does look manly, but it doesn't matter my opinion and will not affect the results, this is Miss Earth and this means that Philippines will be in the top-4.... AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!. Rolling Eyes
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 am

Desi wrote:For me she does look manly, but it doesn't matter my opinion and will not affect the results, this is Miss Earth and this means that Philippines will be in the top-4.... AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!. Rolling Eyes

I agree she DOES LOOK somewhat masculine, specially because her face is so long and big, her features prominent and her eyebrows so thick, but she is not nearly as masculine looking as Gwen Ruais... And I don't see that much beauty in this woman... Sure, she is interesting, very light complected and projects serenity, but she is not in the league of Brazil, Earth , Venezuela and others, but as Desi, so well said, we know she will be in the top 4 even if she wears a diaper and an old newspaper on her head..... Too bad M.E has gained such a bad-unprofessional reputation when it comes to that.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:36 pm

maybe because she's tall where not usual height of a typical Filipina... thats why she look so manly...
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:52 pm

She is prettier compared to last year Athena Imperial. I can see a placement for Philippines this year.

Raphael
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down