BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS EARTH Global News, Interviews & Updates (2012)

+3
Iranne
darkvindak
ClubEarthBeauty
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MISS EARTH Global News, Interviews & Updates (2012) - Page 3 Empty Re: MISS EARTH Global News, Interviews & Updates (2012)

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:56 am

CHECK OUT ALL THE NEWS, INTERVIEWS & UPDATES HERE! __________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Miss Earth Austria 2012 on Saturday

Miss Earth Japan 2011 contestant wins Miss International 2012 title!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Alba Aquino dethroned over breach of contract
Rocío Castellanos is the new Miss Earth Dominican Republic
Alexandra Braun on the cover of Alfa magazine
Rebecca Kim Lekše is now a successful business woman
Tabanan, Bali to promote nature @ Miss Earth pageant next year
Beauty of Russia interview

Use the following tools: TRANSLATE.GOOGLE.COM or use GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER to translate foreign websites automatically to your preferred language
ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Pandora

Back to top Go down

MISS EARTH Global News, Interviews & Updates (2012) - Page 3 Empty And the ME Hot Picks`Banner?

Post by MarciaBia Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 am

I am waiting the results of our hot picks!

http://ep.beautymania.biz/t4869p20-let-s-choose-our-top-16-for-miss-earth-2012-october-edition#76937

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

MISS EARTH Global News, Interviews & Updates (2012) - Page 3 Empty Re: MISS EARTH Global News, Interviews & Updates (2012)

Post by monish Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:45 pm

my bets are India, Philippines, Brazil and Thailand
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 pm

MarciaBia wrote:I am waiting the results of our hot picks!

http://ep.beautymania.biz/t4869p20-let-s-choose-our-top-16-for-miss-earth-2012-october-edition#76937
I guess it will be ready today, waiting for it.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 am

Desi wrote:
MarciaBia wrote:I am waiting the results of our hot picks!

I guess it will be ready today, waiting for it.

Ok...

MarciaBia

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:47 pm

CHECK OUT ALL THE NEWS, INTERVIEWS & UPDATES HERE! __________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]E-seul Kim @ Seoul Fashion Week 2013 S/S

Outgoing Miss Earth latest interview before passing down her crown and revealed how her title allowed her to discover her business skills.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Beauty of Russia's journey for Miss Earth crown
Miss Earth Indonesia gown and national costume fittings
Russia is in Group 3. See who else is in her group.
Miss Earth South Africa prepares to go to South East Asia
Challenges prompt course change for Miss Earth Fiji

Use the following tools: TRANSLATE.GOOGLE.COM or use GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER to translate foreign websites automatically to your preferred language
ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Miss India Earth: "I know I will win"

Watch: Miss Earth Romania 2012 press conference with the contestants
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Beauty of Russia held a press conference detailing her participation in Miss Earth 2012 pageant
Miss Earth Ecuador: Go for the crown
Watch: Miss Earth Germany
Miss Netherlands Earth will update you on her journey for the crown
2nd runner up Miss Vietnam 2012 will compete for the Miss Earth 2012 crown

ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Miss Earth Zimbabwe's participation in the Philippines uncertain

Watch: Miss Earth Austria 2012 Coronation
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]First preliminary for Miss Earth Bosnia & Herzegovina 2013 held
Miss Earth Vietnam ready for Miss Earth 2012
Miss Earth Austria 2012 photos from the event
Miss Earth Panama won Best in National Costume and came in fourth @ Reina Hispanoamericana 2012 in Bolivia

ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthBeauty Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Miss Earth Botswana Philippine trip hangs in limbo

Watch: Czech Miss Earth showcased her outfits and national gift for the auction
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Miss Earth Vietnam model clothes by designer Trần Trung
Miss Earth Vietnam is determined to give her best
Austrian "green" company supports Miss Earth Austria
Miss Earth Vietnam lost 15 lbs in two months for the pageant

ClubEarthBeauty
ClubEarthBeauty
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:11 am

ClubEarthBeauty wrote:CHECK OUT ALL THE NEWS, INTERVIEWS & UPDATES HERE! __________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Miss India Earth: "I know I will win"

Watch: Miss Earth Romania 2012 press conference with the contestants
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Beauty of Russia held a press conference detailing her participation in Miss Earth 2012 pageant
Miss Earth Ecuador: Go for the crown
Watch: Miss Earth Germany
Miss Netherlands Earth will update you on her journey for the crown
2nd runner up Miss Vietnam 2012 will compete for the Miss Earth 2012 crown

I am very disappointed at reading that Miss India is so full of herself and so conceited to state" I KNOW I WILL WIN"... ( LOL!) I have to say, that recently she became one of my top favorites, but with this new nasty; " I am better than anyone attitude", I am not liking that side of her at all because it is frankly a huge turn- off. There is a fine (yet disntinct!) line between being confident and being totally out of the line-delusional and being full of herself! No war 1
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:16 am

ClubEarthBeauty wrote:CHECK OUT ALL THE NEWS, INTERVIEWS & UPDATES HERE! __________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Miss Earth Botswana Philippine trip hangs in limbo

Watch: Czech Miss Earth showcased her outfits and national gift for the auction
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Miss Earth Vietnam model clothes by designer Trần Trung
Miss Earth Vietnam is determined to give her best
Austrian "green" company supports Miss Earth Austria
Miss Earth Vietnam lost 15 lbs in two months for the pageant

Many people are saying that Czech Republic is the one to beat and I honestly don't see that at all. No Sure , she is a very attractive blond, but when closely observing her, detailing her looks and looking at he from up close, she has many flaws and is clearly not all that!.. She surely would be ignored in MU and MW. Besides, there are much better blonds, IMO, like Australia, Germany (although she dyed her hair darker), Slovak Republic and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3