BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW COULD SHE BE A GS WINNER? ( HELL NOOOOO!!)

4 posters

Go down

HOW COULD SHE BE A GS WINNER? ( HELL NOOOOO!!) Empty HOW COULD SHE BE A GS WINNER? ( HELL NOOOOO!!)

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Sorry, guys, but this is utterely ridiculous and I don't mean to be offensive to Ecuador or anybobdy, but look at this girl, Olga Alava, in a recent pic with Osmel Sousa.. She looks beyond plain and certainly not even beautiful! For sure not enough to be called a real, or stunning beauty, much less a GS winner, Sorry again, but is the truth. Anybody can look like that and even way. WAY better. So many really special and gorgeous girls were blatantly robbed to make this undeserving and totally forgetable- plain girl win. Beyond Embarrassing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

HOW COULD SHE BE A GS WINNER? ( HELL NOOOOO!!) Empty Re: HOW COULD SHE BE A GS WINNER? ( HELL NOOOOO!!)

Post by Desi Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:41 pm

She may not be stunning My Handsome Prince, but she is definetely more beautiful than some other ME's winners (you know a couple of them )
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

HOW COULD SHE BE A GS WINNER? ( HELL NOOOOO!!) Empty Re: HOW COULD SHE BE A GS WINNER? ( HELL NOOOOO!!)

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Desi wrote:She may not be stunning My Handsome Prince, but she is definetely more beautiful than some other ME's winners (you know a couple of them )

jajajaja Yes you are right about everything, my friend definitely not stunning, but also for sure better than a couple of them who were even more atrocious!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:55 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:She may not be stunning My Handsome Prince, but she is definetely more beautiful than some other ME's winners (you know a couple of them )

jajajaja Yes you are right about everything, my friend definitely not stunning, but also for sure better than a couple of them who were even more atrocious!
OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by monish Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:43 am

Never liked her i will miss Sarka and Hasleen Robbed to death
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Iranne Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:05 pm

She is ok
Iranne
Iranne
Beauty Guru
Beauty Guru

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Iranne wrote:She is ok

Dear Iranne; Well, not really, because she is"OK" in terms that she looks like any "attractive" secretary, or receptionist at any office, or even like a "nice looking girl", who works behind the counter at Macy's. but, she deffinitely does not have the visual impact/looks of GS beauty winner! Come on!; this girl most definitely would have been a big time clapper at MI, MU and MW, no doubt about it!.. Of course , she is better looking than Karla Henry, ME 08, who iMO is he worst looking GS winner in all history of all 4 GS pageants! affraid affraid affraid
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Iranne Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Iranne wrote:She is ok

Dear Iranne; Well, not really, because she is"OK" in terms that she looks like any "attractive" secretary, or receptionist at any office, or even like a "nice looking girl", who works behind the counter at Macy's. but, she deffinitely does not have the visual impact/looks of GS beauty winner! Come on!; this girl most definitely would have been a big time clapper at MI, MU and MW, no doubt about it!.. Of course , she is better looking than Karla Henry, ME 08, who iMO is he worst looking GS winner in all history of all 4 GS pageants! affraid affraid affraid
Never liked either Karla Henry No
Iranne
Iranne
Beauty Guru
Beauty Guru

Location Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down