BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: EXPERTS FROM MY I AM SHE CONVERSATION

4 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: EXPERTS FROM MY I AM SHE CONVERSATION Empty BREAKING NEWS: EXPERTS FROM MY I AM SHE CONVERSATION

Post by monish Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Urvashi’s dethronement has come as a shock to all us Indians and many of her fans abroad. The reasons stated are a) Her contract with Previous Pageants and b) Her being underage as per the Miss Universe Rules. We all know that how Miss Universe Org has played with its rules from allowing overage girls, transgenders, miss universe official staff training reps and assisting their wardrobes. Well these things for some other day not today, I spoke to an Official Member from I AM SHE STAFF Yesterday Evening.

It was my third call to them since morning, when I made my first call, she was busy (travelling maybe), and on my second call (late afternoon) she promised she will call me when she get’s free. It was my third call to them in the evening when she finally spoke.

We all know for a fact that Urvashi can still if and only if I AM SHE is firm at their decision can go to LAS VEGAS. Throughout this entire 20 to 30 minute conversation, I tried my best to give them examples of Olivia P, Jenna T, Natalia Guimarães among others. The lady was firm and said that they have done everything, but the MU Org has rejected Urvashi’s participation.

She also said that Urvashi did not confirm her real age and they had no idea that she had participated in previous pageants. I fail to understand that the entire world knew, before the start of I AM SHE 2012, Urvashi’s real age and her past pageant exp. I AM SHE has just washed their hands-off and put the entire blame on Urvashi.

I also told her that We can write an online petition to MU Org and see if they can sort this out, to which she said this can’t happen bcoz I AM SHE has completed all the formalities for Shilpa Singh. She also said that they tried their best Urvashi, but nothing more could be done. She said Urvashi did not want to resign from her past pageants, which is not true, I am sure Urvashi wants to go to Universe.

Finally, I barged and made it very clear that this decision from I AM SHE is really a disaster for Urvashi’s fans. I assured her that we could do our best for Urvashi as fans and even tried to convince her that there is still hope for Urvashi. She said to me that She Will Speak To Sushmita about this entire thing, but the possibility of Urvashi going to Vegas looks slim.

I asked her will Urvashi represent India in 2013, to which she said if Urvashi participates at I AM SHE in 2013 and wins it then only SHE WOULD REPRESENT INDIA, I SEE ANOTHER HARSHITA SAXENA IN HER.

WHAT I TAKE FROM THE SITUATION:

I AM SHE needs to be strong and firm behind their girls. Well they have paid the highest fees to get the franchise. What on EARTH THEY NEED to Fight for Injustice.

Urvashi is a Scape-Goat, at the age of 18 a person is naïve. Sushmita should have personally taken this up and made it sure that Urvashi should have got her due. This was for our country, where is that I AM SHE MOTTO….STANDING FOR CRAP AND CRAP THEY TALK.

I AM SHE is a MOCKERY FOR INDIAN PAGEANT FANATICS. They hardly have any clue about rules, forget about placing, I would even doubt whether we would be able to see INDIA at this contest anymore.

As far MU Org is concerned, If we have to believe I AM SHE that it MU org who rejected Urvashi’s participation, then I URGE MY INDIAN BROTHERS AND SISITERS to BOYCOTT THE PAGEANT. We cannot and will not associate with anybody which has duplicity, dual standards and corrupt in their judgements and practices.
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: EXPERTS FROM MY I AM SHE CONVERSATION Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: EXPERTS FROM MY I AM SHE CONVERSATION

Post by sanen Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 am

WELL DONE BRO!!!I AM SHE IS FULL OF SHIT ALWAYS KNEW THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY....THEY DISCRIMINATE PAGEANT LOVERS SUGGESTIONS AND INITIATION ....FLOPMATA WITH HER BIG TALKS REMAINS ''DISGRACE"
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: EXPERTS FROM MY I AM SHE CONVERSATION Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: EXPERTS FROM MY I AM SHE CONVERSATION

Post by monish Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:40 am

sanen wrote:WELL DONE BRO!!!I AM SHE IS FULL OF SHIT ALWAYS KNEW THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY....THEY DISCRIMINATE PAGEANT LOVERS SUGGESTIONS AND INITIATION ....FLOPMATA WITH HER BIG TALKS REMAINS ''DISGRACE"

Sanen i tried my best to convince them, but seriously it is no point talking to them. I AM SHE is a failed system with no credibility on its side.
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:29 am

Boxing Training NON NATURAL BORN FEMALES CAN HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT COMPETING THEN AN UNDERAGE WOMEN WHO HAS COMPETED ELSEWHERE. LOL!
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 pm

pity
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down