BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EP'S POST ARRIVALS HOT PICKS - RELEASED

4 posters

Go down

EP'S POST ARRIVALS HOT PICKS - RELEASED Empty EP'S POST ARRIVALS HOT PICKS - RELEASED

Post by MarciaBia Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

EP'S POST ARRIVALS HOT PICKS - RELEASED Empty Re: EP'S POST ARRIVALS HOT PICKS - RELEASED

Post by Desi Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:35 am

Czech Rep. in the top-5? She looks sometimes manly and less beautiful nose, Venezuela is pretty but I do not see her winning (I may be wrong) she is in my top-10 (sorry My Handsome Prince) Thailand also in the top-5? Where are Haiti and Guyana? Paraguay should be also here. Oh!! well let's wait for our next top.... Very Happy

Last edited by Desi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

EP'S POST ARRIVALS HOT PICKS - RELEASED Empty Re: EP'S POST ARRIVALS HOT PICKS - RELEASED

Post by Desi Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 am

NICE JOB MARCIA!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!! Very Happy
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:52 am

Desi wrote:Czech Rep. in the top-5? She looks sometimes manly and less beautiful nose, Venezuela is pretty but I do not see her winning (I may be wrong) she is in my top-10 (sorry My Handsome Prince) Thailand also in the top-5? Where are Haiti and Guyana? Paraguay should be also here. Oh!! well let's wait for our next top.... Very Happy

Desi, Czeck Republic was ever a fave! In pre arrivals add lists, she was in 3rd. In add lists of october, too!

Here is the topic in my blog with de add lists: http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/2012/07/preferencias-para-o-miss-universo-2012.html

Haiti placed in 17th in our list! These are our runner-out girls: Haiti, Ecuador, N. Zealand, France and Kosovo.

MarciaBia

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:27 pm

i believe poland shud placed higher....a winner for me..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:34 am

jimrey1989 wrote:i believe poland shud placed higher....a winner for me..
Agree
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:43 am

I am glad to see venezuela in first place and she is also in first place in many other forums.. I think the crown might be between South Africa, Australia, Mexico , USA and Venezuela! Yes, it would be good to see at least 1 black girl make the cut. I also like Guyana and Haiti!...

All delegates have their weak points and flaws, even the major favorites For example, South Africa is not too tall, many really dislike her long nose and pronounced chin, Venezuela might not be very consitent in her pics and at times too exaggerated in her poses; Mexico might lack spark, charisma and energy , same case with Australia and USA according to some is very pretty, but way too short and too simple to win...

..As much as I love Miss Venezuela, I am afraid some judges might not vote for her because of the recent back to back in MU, so for that reason I don't see her winning, but she might make it very far!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:51 am

P Calixto: very consistent words.

I think that we have 30, 35 girls who can make the top, because a lot of them have points who can make the difference. In some, the face, in others, the body, and in anothers, the posture, elegance, kindness, intelligence, etc.
The average of this all, gives chance to a group of 30 or more.

MarciaBia

Back to top Go down

EP'S POST ARRIVALS HOT PICKS - RELEASED Empty The best in EG

Post by MarciaBia Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:54 am

Héctor Joaquim and Global Beauties make their lists of best in EG's photos. These are the girls repeated in the 2 lists!
Brasil
Croatia
Italy
Kosovo
Malaysia
P. Rico
S. Africa
Venezuela

MarciaBia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down