BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009

+6
Rhunzen
Dylan
beauty_mwah
Ray
highstreet
sayonako
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think will win this year's Mr. Paradise of Beauty?

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap7%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap2%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap30%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 27 ]
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap36%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 32 ]
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap1%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap4%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap9%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap7%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_lcap4%Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 90

Poll closed

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Empty Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009

Post by sayonako Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 2mcx6vq
Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Fireworks2Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Fireworks2
The Candidates
2009 Mr. Paradise of Beauty

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Fireworks2Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Fireworks2

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 2mxityc
emilnem13
Mr. Quezon City
Height: 5' 9"
Fields of Interest: Culinary Arts and Engineering
Profession/Occupation: Quality Assurance Team Leader / Volunteer, UN-WFP
How will you promote BEAUTY Mania's Paradise of Beauty?
As one of the pioneer members of Beauty Mania’s POB, I believe that I have been given the opportunity to lead in certain ways. I think the best solution or way in promoting POB is thru
EMPOWERMENT. Empowering its members to actively join the forum’s activities and following the rules can be so helpful. There are thousands of pageants fans around the world and I know that they are looking for a venue to hone their skills as well as to interact with fellow pageant fanatics. Maintaining order in the forum and keeping a happy and conducive environment will draw pageant fans to join us. Attaching POB’s official link to my blogs and with my account thru the online community networks can also be effective. And as one of the contenders for the Mr. and Ms. POB, it is important to set a good example since we will be carrying POB’s name in every actions that we make. Beauty Mania’s
POB will still have to take the long road to its popularity and success, but with the member’s help I know it will soon emerge as one of the most respected Pageant site in the world. Thank you.

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Oppcv8
Sharepoint
Mr. Cebu City
A good question indeed. Promoting POB would be a great pleasure to do. First of, I would promote POB by informing all my fellow blogger to campaign for the site by posting it on their blog site. . I would also inform my friends that POB is the only Pageant forum which observes a friendly environment. This is a place where people became more than just virtual friends, a place they can say "their second home".

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 41058105
h0tc0ffee
Mr. Pangasinan
Height: 5'8"
Fields of Interest: Baking/DVD Marathon/Swimming
Profession/Occupation: System Engineer
The first thing that I am going to do is to email all my friends regarding this pageant website and request that they should promote this website as well to their friends. Create a link/account on twitter, facebook, friendster, youtube and any other website that will promote Paradise of Beauty. The message will contain the purpose of Paradise of Beauty.

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Sweg53
litihatme
Mr. Hochiminh City
Height: 171M
If I became the winner, my all signatures in any forum I registed would include pictures and links of Mania, so that people in every forum, even in many countries, would known Mania much easier and Mania would be known as a prestige beauty site.

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 2ykkff7
DavaoPrince
Mr. Davao City
Height: 5'6 tall
Fields of Interest: Internet Surfing, Movie Marathon and Food Trips.
Profession/Occupation: Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduate
I have an account on Twitter, Friendster, facebook, Imeem, Flixter, Espin, Multiply, MySpace, PlanetRomeo, Tagged and Playlist.com where I can post the Link or an invitation to check for the Beauty Mania Website or verbally invite friends about Beauty Mania where they will know how we the Angels of Paradise value friendship, Love and Adore Beauty as well as on how we wholeheartedly support our very own Beauty Queens whether in Local Setting or Internationally and Globally.
Moreover, I believe that with our hand in hand works, have already uplift the reputation of beauty Mania in the world of beauty pageant since from the beginning because we show to each other that more than anything else, maintaining friendship, order and peaceful support for the beauty queens is our main concern which is a big plus to those people who are peace lovers.
as what the saying goes:
"When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true." — Paulo Coelho
A saying that we can all relate because we all wanted Beauty Mania to soar high and be the biggest pageant website in the whole World.

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 2iw54xw
Highstreet
Mr. United Arab Emirates
Height- 5''10
Fields of Interest-Chatting in POB, Watching movie
Profession- Sales Representative
As a member of POB i should know what are my responsibilities. Well i think i can promote the POB thru make a thread with full of dignity, reality and integrity not just only for the sake of fun and we need to put in our mind the question of (How can i help the POB? not How POB can help me?) Thank you.

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 K02b8j
Cholo
Mr. Pasig City
Height: 5'9.5
Fields of Interest: beauty pageants, swimming
Profession/Occupation:barista
By being a good ambassador of beauty mania's paradise of beauty and of course by being beautiful always.

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 161mfzc
Dutch
Mr. Amsterdam
height: 5"11
Fields of Interest: dancing,..i practise modern dance,...fashon,..music ,..tennis and swimming,..and pageants of course!!
Profession/Occupation: i'm a law-student
HOW WOULD I PROMOTE BEAUTYMANIA???
FIRST OF ALL..I THINK THAT THIS IS A HARD QUESTION BUT I THINK THAT I WOULD DO SO BY TELLING PEOPLE I KNOW ABOUT THIS EXCELENT NEW FORUM!!! I THINK THAT THIS FORUM IS STILL IN ITS BABY-STAGE AND JUST LIKE EVERY INFANT IT NEEDS CHERISHING AND LOVE IN ORDER TO GROW. I THINK I CAN ALSO BE AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS BY CREATING QUALITY THREADS,..AND ALSO BY BEING THOUGHTFUL WITH MY EACH AND EVERY POST.

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 2cpytmf
Bonner
Mr. Nueva Vizcaya
Height: 5'4
Fields of Interest: beauty pageants, traveling, bar hopping
Profession/Occupation: computer scince student
Since this forum still new to me..i will promote paradise of beauty as one of the peaceful and very friendly pageant forum to all my friends out there.

Please vote for your favorite candidate. You can vote until December 28.

Last edited by chino on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 am; edited 8 times in total
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Empty Re: Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Goodluck Pinsan Cholo

Back to top Go down

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Empty Re: Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Nahihiya na ako....ajejejejeje

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

who's it gonna be?

great set of contenders!

goodluck to all contestants!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 pm

ARCI wrote:who's it gonna be?

great set of contenders!

did you already vote?
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 pm

WOW KUYA EMIL HA! MR BOLIVIA NMAN NGAUN! clap KAW N NGA!
KUYA ARCI BY D K KASALI?

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Mikimoto wrote:WOW KUYA EMIL HA! MR BOLIVIA NMAN NGAUN! clap KAW N NGA!
KUYA ARCI BY D K KASALI?

unfortunately he didn't join. Sad
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm

GOOD LUCK TO US...

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:50 pm

goodluck boyz!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical NOBODY LIKES ME hysterical

luck TO EVERYONE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:37 am

wow surprise surprise i made it as a official candidate..lol

thanks guys and pinsan Vince!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 am

DUTCH wrote:hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical NOBODY LIKES ME hysterical

luck TO EVERYONE

don t say that! Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 251809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:51 am

highstreet wrote:GOOD LUCK TO US...

wow ur 5'10 !! Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Icon_razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:02 am

kalachuchi wrote:
DUTCH wrote:hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical NOBODY LIKES ME hysterical

luck TO EVERYONE

AAAW, I´M JUST HAVING FUN WITH IT!!!!
I´M NOT VOTING FOR MYSELF THOUGH hysterical

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:23 am

DUTCH wrote:
kalachuchi wrote:

luck TO EVERYONE

AAAW, I´M JUST HAVING FUN WITH IT!!!!
I´M NOT VOTING FOR MYSELF THOUGH hysterical

yeah just enjoy the competition..haha

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 am

DONE!!! Goodluck guys. To Dutch, we like you kissing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:44 am

it's getting hot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 am

good luck guys!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am

nahihiya naman ako...hehehehe.......oh well....good luck to all of us!!!! weeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 am

ITS hard to choose all are winners already! hmmm let me think before I will vote!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 pm

kalachuchi wrote:
highstreet wrote:GOOD LUCK TO US...

wow ur 5'10 !! Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 Icon_razz

Doc, take note of the 10" ... a perfect 10! smart

Back to top Go down

Post by beauty_mwah Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 pm

he's sp cute
beauty_mwah
beauty_mwah
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 2mcx6vq
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 pm

chino wrote:
ARCI wrote:who's it gonna be?

great set of contenders!

did you already vote?

just casted by vote now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:00 pm

DylanWayne wrote:Offical Candidates - Mr. Paradise of Beauty 2009 2mcx6vq

Nice banner santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next