BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adriana Vasini / MISS VENEZUELA WORLD 2010 /

+19
JENN
pepper
ccsven85
Dylan
Angelo Batista
sanen
edwoct1026
ardyvanviesta
Lilie Dawson
PRINCE CALIXTO
Desi
sayonako
prince_charming
panafro
beauty_mwah
Taxki
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
highstreet
Ray
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Adriana Vasini / MISS VENEZUELA WORLD 2010 / - Page 2 Empty Re: Adriana Vasini / MISS VENEZUELA WORLD 2010 /

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Miss Venezuela World 2009, Adriana Vasini, has in my opinion a great chance to do well in MW 2010, particularly in the Beauty Beach finals, due to her "vavaboom-van-dame" figure and also her long jet black hair, black eyes, and porcelain like ivory skin..... this future physician, says that "her best asset, is being down to earth and humble".... Adriana was voted by all internet followers, as Miss Internet 2009 in Miss Venezuela 2009 and is still, at present, one of the most sought after beauties in Google and yahoo images..... She has already won the title of "Reina Hispanoamericana", 2009, the equivalent to the "Miss America" pageant, but for Spain, Mexico, and Central, and South America.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well this is no surprising...
with her killer catwalk presentation IN SS...
whew...another would be crown for VENEZUELA...

Back to top Go down

Adriana Vasini / MISS VENEZUELA WORLD 2010 / - Page 2 Empty Re: Adriana Vasini / MISS VENEZUELA WORLD 2010 /

Post by Lilie Dawson Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:35 am

I honestly cannot see Czarina Gatbonton beating Adriana Vasini.
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:52 am

Lilie Dawson wrote:I honestly cannot see Czarina Gatbonton beating Adriana Vasini.

Hi sweetheart; so good to see you again!.. I totally agree with you 100%... no doubt about it!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Lilie Dawson wrote:I honestly cannot see Czarina Gatbonton beating Adriana Vasini.

Hi sweetheart; so good to see you again!.. I totally agree with you 100%... no doubt about it!

awwwwwwwwww.....i love miss philippines world...
but as of now..have to agree with you guys...
but who knows...
just goodluck to both of them...

i love miss world venenuela and philippines....

peace out guys.....

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 am

waggy wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

but who knows...

peace out guys.....

Me too, I love and respect all our beauty queens and wish them the very best, but i just don't see a beauty queen when I see Miss Gatbonton;.. a pretty, sweet and lovely young woman... YES!!! (100%), beauty queen?.. NO!! Miss World 2010 .. sorry... NO WAY!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:21 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
waggy wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

but who knows...

peace out guys.....

Me too, I love and respect all our beauty queens and wish them the very best, but i just don't see a beauty queen when I see Miss Gatbonton;.. a pretty, sweet and lovely young woman... YES!!! (100%), beauty queen?.. NO!! Miss World 2010 .. sorry... NO WAY!

i perfectly understand you my prince...
i was there...during the coronation...
and i think misa and henson should have won...
but thats life....and as a filipino im supporting our representatives in one way or another.....and i have to admit..ms world venezuela is way way ahead with our rep...
again goodluck...hope both of them will do good in ms world...
peace out...

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Of course she is, she can do much better than 2009's representative... I am expecting to see her in the top 3

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:Of course she is, she can do much better than 2009's representative... I am expecting to see her in the top 3

Yes, Ardy.. I really believe that she will be up there!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:04 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:Of course she is, she can do much better than 2009's representative... I am expecting to see her in the top 3

is that you....my prince...
whew...so adorable..
so hot...
hot hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:13 am

waggy wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

is that you....my prince...
whew...so adorable..
so hot...
hot hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, really? thank you so much Waggy... why? you don't recognize me anymore? Crying or Very sad :
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:51 am

she's indeed a front runner.. a body to die for, sexy catwalk.. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:54 am

sayonako wrote:she's indeed a front runner.. a body to die for, sexy catwalk.. Smile

Agreed!! and also a lot of charisma and a great personality, which she knows how to project very well....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:35 pm

personality wise... for me CZARINA would be her greatest competitor at this moment...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:49 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:personality wise... for me CZARINA would be her greatest competitor at this moment...

Yes, personality wise,... yes... Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:25 pm

SHE IS MY FAVORITE TOO....

NO ANY OTHER CHOSEN GIRLS CAN GO UP TO HER LEVEL,,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Adriana Vasini / MISS VENEZUELA WORLD 2010 / - Page 2 Empty ADRIANA VASINI STRONG IN HER CHARITY WORK...

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 am

Miss Venezuela World, Adriana Vasini, who is studying Medicine, performs social and charity functions at the "Orthopedic State Children' s Hospital" , in Zulia, Venezuela.