BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alicia Keys now #2 in Billboard, but Susan Boyle remains unstoppable!

2 posters

Go down

Alicia Keys now #2 in Billboard, but Susan Boyle remains unstoppable! Empty Alicia Keys now #2 in Billboard, but Susan Boyle remains unstoppable!

Post by Ray Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Alicia Keys now #2 in Billboard, but Susan Boyle remains unstoppable! Alicia-keys-the-element-of-freedom_320

Alicia Keys made her long-awaited arrival on the charts this week and moved a quite respectable 405,000 copies of The Element of Freedom… but join me in a collective chorus of “that’s nice, dear” as we applaud reigning Billboard queen Susan Boyle, whose I Dreamed a Dream sits atop the pile once more. Her 659,000 copies add to a total that has now whipped past 2.5 million, and has a more-than-decent chance of overtaking Taylor Swift’s Fearless for the biggest-selling album of the year. (As though they heard the call, Swift’s fans rose up and consumed that album in bigger numbers than usual this week, giving the young superstar another 230,000 reasons to celebrate this Christmas.)

Keys also holds the honor of knocking Andrea Bocelli out of the No. 2 spot, but his My Christmas held on at No. 3 with another 385,000 copies sold. The only other debut in the Top 10 was Robin Thicke, who racked up 120,000 sales of Sex Therapy. And the juggernauts of Lady Gaga (a combined 234,000 for Fame/Fame Monster) and Glee (soundtracks 1 and 2 combined for sales of 194,000) rolled on.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Alicia Keys now #2 in Billboard, but Susan Boyle remains unstoppable! Empty Re: Alicia Keys now #2 in Billboard, but Susan Boyle remains unstoppable!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:16 pm

alicia key's elements of freedom album is hot
but mariah's memoirs of an imperfect is still the album of the year for me =)

Back to top Go down

Alicia Keys now #2 in Billboard, but Susan Boyle remains unstoppable! Empty Re: Alicia Keys now #2 in Billboard, but Susan Boyle remains unstoppable!

Post by sayonako Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Susan Boyle... whew! she blew me away!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down