BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010?

5 posters

Go down

CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010? Empty CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010?

Post by Ray Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:21 pm

I WANT TO SEE LOVELY RUJINAN AT MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!! CAN SHE JOIN MISS UNIVERSE THAILAND?

SOME CANDID PICS! VERY NATURAL BEAUTY!

CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010? Thailand+Earth+2009+-+Rujinan+Pansritum
CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010? Rujinan-panseethum5
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010? Empty Re: CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010?

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:52 pm

amen for that!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010? Empty Re: CAN RUJINAN PHANSEETHUM JOIN MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE 2010?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 pm

She's so pretty...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:56 pm

its too tiring and boring seeing same girl in different pageant,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:48 am

she's pretty.. Smile

hope she'll consider joining Miss Thailand Universe 2010...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by nongpond Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:28 am

Hi everybody. I'm from Thailand. Nice to meet you all.

She can't join MTU 2010 pageant because she's last year's 1st runner up.
She can be our representative for MU2010 in case that we can't arrange
this year pagent.

Very Happy

nongpond
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Thailand

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm

she is very pretty... i believe that she is prettier than CHUTIMA , watching at their performance, i really believe that RUJINAN is a better representative in MISS UNIVERSE.
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by nongpond Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:32 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:she is very pretty... i believe that she is prettier than CHUTIMA , watching at their performance, i really believe that RUJINAN is a better representative in MISS UNIVERSE.

I used to think like you dear, but most of my friends got a chance
to meet her in person, and they all said that Chutima is the right choice for MU.
She's so gorgeous in person.

Very Happy

nongpond
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 pm

nongpond wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:she is very pretty... i believe that she is prettier than CHUTIMA , watching at their performance, i really believe that RUJINAN is a better representative in MISS UNIVERSE.

to meet her in person, and they all said that Chutima is the right choice for MU.

Very Happy

is that so... well after all MISS EARTH and MISS UNIVERSE is over and both them gave their best and went back home in Thailand with pride.... they are not both empty handed when they went back home...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 pm

I ALMOST FORGOT, SHE ALREADY JOINED MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE WHICH SHE ENDED AS SECOND TO CHUTIMA DURONGDEJ...
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by nongpond Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:09 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:
nongpond wrote:

Very Happy

is that so... well after all MISS EARTH and MISS UNIVERSE is over and both them gave their best and went back home in Thailand with pride.... they are not both empty handed when they went back home...

You're right dear. We are so proud of them both. Rujinan can make the cut to Top 8. It's the most honor.
And Chutima received Miss Photogenic Award though she didn't make the cut. I'm looking forward to this year
representative with exitement. I don't know who she is but I hope she will do her best in MU2010
not lesser than Rujinan and Chutima.

nongpond
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nongpond Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Ray ND wrote:I ALMOST FORGOT, SHE ALREADY JOINED MISS THAILAND UNIVERSE WHICH SHE ENDED AS SECOND TO CHUTIMA DURONGDEJ...

Hahahaha. Time passed by so quickly dear.
Laughing

nongpond
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down