BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS UKRAINE AND THAILAND Universe 2010.... MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER!

3 posters

Go down

MISS UKRAINE AND THAILAND  Universe 2010....  MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER! Empty MISS UKRAINE AND THAILAND Universe 2010.... MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked thumbs up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

MISS UKRAINE AND THAILAND  Universe 2010....  MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER! Empty Re: MISS UKRAINE AND THAILAND Universe 2010.... MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked thumbs up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love them both!!!

love love love

Back to top Go down

MISS UKRAINE AND THAILAND  Universe 2010....  MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER! Empty Re: MISS UKRAINE AND THAILAND Universe 2010.... MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER!

Post by Desi Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:34 am

queen heart
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:43 am

YM? Have you seen the latest photo of Miss Malaysia? I love it. It's actually the vintage look that I so adore...however, I'm not sure if that look will help her win the crown...you see, Stefania and Miss Kosovo 2009 had gone vintage last year...will the judges buy that look this year?

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 am

Yes, I think Malaysia is pretty strong this year...if there was a top 20, I would def include her there. And I was very impressed with the pics you mention, but I think it is a mistake for contestants to try to "copy" the winning style of a Miss U winner, or runner up.. For example;...after Dayana Mendoza won, the next year many countries tried sending girls who were "more models" than beauty queens, and who were more fierce than anything else, and great in cat walk like Dayana is.Then also, after Taliana Vargas, of Colombia, almost won MU 2008 with that unforgettable flowing multi print- colorful gown, the next year, so many girls were sporting similar gowns and twirling, just like she did;, so I think it is mistake, because everyone should be different, and come up with their own ideas and their own unique personal style and fashion sense. Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Miss Thailand is my sentimental favorite to win the crown...I wish she retains the original angelic look and just add more "spice" to her personality to attract more interest in her...her present look has been sported by other Asian queens before-- from Japan, Korea, and even last year's Miss Singapore-Universe... it has become the GENERIC look of Asian porcelein dolls.

Last edited by great gatzby on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 pm

stefania...really surprised me....she dont need to copy the other passed winners..just to win.....for the girls this year...i really love miss malaysia...but picture is just a picture..i need to see their performance before judging them Very Happy
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Wow..Nice shots

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down