BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binibining Pilipinas Hopeful: Che Ram

+2
sayonako
Miss Understood
6 posters

Go down

Binibining Pilipinas Hopeful: Che Ram Empty Binibining Pilipinas Hopeful: Che Ram

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:15 pm

This model is beautiful. I love her. What do you think is her chance if she joins Binibining Pilipinas 2010?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Binibining Pilipinas Hopeful: Che Ram Empty Re: Binibining Pilipinas Hopeful: Che Ram

Post by Miss Understood Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Bb Pilipinas World...Smile
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Binibining Pilipinas Hopeful: Che Ram Empty Re: Binibining Pilipinas Hopeful: Che Ram

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:19 pm

i like her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm

She stands 5'7.5 and partly Spanish, Indian and Filipino.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Miss Understood wrote:Bb Pilipinas World...Smile

for Top Model fast track
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm

ayaw ko na talaga yang mga hopeful hopeful na yan. mahirap umiyak ulit
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

IYAN ANG TYPE NA BEAUTY NI MADAM JULIA. TIYAK PASOK SIYA SA MISS WORLD.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:57 pm

i'm sure there are much better girls currently undergoing screening than her,,,IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:i'm sure there are much better girls currently undergoing screening than her,,,IMO

so she is not your type? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Calderon wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:i'm sure there are much better girls currently undergoing screening than her,,,IMO

so she is not your type? scratch

she is beautiful but i dont see anything special about her in those pics...oh well,havent seen any performance of her though so,,who knows,mind may change anytime..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:15 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:
she is beautiful but i dont see anything special about her in those pics...oh well,havent seen any performance of her though so,,who knows,mind may change anytime..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

she's a catwalk diva because she's a model of calcarrie, ala-miriam quiambao body

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am

i hope she will try
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:15 pm

I've just learned this beautiful model already competed at Binibining Pilipinas. I am still searching on what year she joined.

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Calderon wrote:
This model is beautiful. I love her. What do you think is her chance if she joins Binibining Pilipinas 2010?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am not interested.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:38 pm

sherelyn ram... she competed in 2002.. she made the top10...top3 that year--karen agustin, kat manalo and karen alzar... she along with maam bayot were eye catching in that year.. gud for bb pilipinas intl.. she is overaged i think..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 pm

She's around 25 y.o.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 am

renegade wrote:sherelyn ram... she competed in 2002.. she made the top10...top3 that year--karen agustin, kat manalo and karen alzar... she along with maam bayot were eye catching in that year.. gud for bb pilipinas intl.. she is overaged i think..

yes. her real name is Sherlyn Ram from Baguio City. Che Ram is her showbiz name. Her mother is Spanish-Filipina while her father is an Indian.

She competed in 2002 Bb Pilipinas and made the Top 10. She was awarded Miss Ponds. She was the most beautiful girl in this batch but she failed to enter the Top 5.

According to a friend she is now 26. Sigh! But she is now a successful model with billboards all over Metro Manila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down