BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS CEBU 2010 [CORONATION PHOTOS pg 2]

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MISS CEBU 2010 [CORONATION PHOTOS pg 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: MISS CEBU 2010 [CORONATION PHOTOS pg 2]

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 pm

sharepoint wrote:BEST ANSWERS are from number 11, 4 and 10

no 8???? why? sigh

Back to top Go down

MISS CEBU 2010 [CORONATION PHOTOS pg 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: MISS CEBU 2010 [CORONATION PHOTOS pg 2]

Calderon wrote:
sharepoint wrote:TOP 5 QUESTION:

In spite of the crisis and challenges of the Philippines. What is the social responsibility of a beauty queen?

same question for the all the finalists???

yup same question

Back to top Go down

Calderon wrote:
sharepoint wrote:BEST ANSWERS are from number 11, 4 and 10

no 8???? why? sigh

upon per information: number 8's answer did not give justice to the question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 pm

oh no.. i hope the judge will pick the right girl..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:23 pm

oh noooooo!!! number 11 is good alternate then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:25 pm

4th runner up is number 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:25 pm

sharepoint wrote:4th runner up is number 8

huh affraid she's the most beautiful but faltered in the Q and A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm

3rd runner up 11
2nd is number 10
1st rnner up is 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm

miss cebu is number 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 pm

wow.. congrats
so will she represent cebu in BBP this march?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 pm

What??? Miss Cebu is number 4???? I don't like her nose!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm

11 and 8 should have won!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 pm

novemberRain wrote:wow.. congrats
so will she represent cebu in BBP this march?

nop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Calderon wrote:What??? Miss Cebu is number 4???? I don't like her nose!!

thats okay my dear calderon..she is very intelligent though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 pm

you watched this on TV??? what happened to your ticket?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Calderon wrote:you watched this on TV??? what happened to your ticket?

uhm...nop..none of those.. hahah

my friends were the one watching live while i was on the phone with them....Im at work right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 pm

oh I see. I thought you are watching it live

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:57 am

@ Calderon

Sir, hindi po necessary that a Miss Cebu winner will represent Cebu for any national pageant. So happened lang po na the past winners were tall. Height not lesser than 5'5" kaya they venture for other prestigious pageants. Last night's winner is not a tall girl. I guess, mga 5'4" below lang ata siya. And among sa top 5, siya yong para sakin ang hindi masyadong kagandahan. Napakawitty lang talaga niya. Lahat mana sila eh witty at galing mag answer maliban nalang sa content ng answer ni Carole(4RU) na ang layo sa final question. I thought that it was a fight between 10 (2RU) & 11(3RU) because both girls are very pretty and tall. No. 1 (1RU) is also very witty and pretty but her height is her downfall. 5'3" lang ata siya.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 am

i think she's the least favorite Miss Cebu winner...

not in the league of Karla Henry (Miss Cebu 2nd(?) or 3rd (?) runner up)
Karla Bautista (Miss Cebu 2003)
Melanie Ediza (Miss Cebu 2002)
Prescilla Mae Honorio (Miss Cebu 2008 3rd runner up)
Stephanie Rose B. Señires (MIss Cebu 2006)
Sarah Katrina Miñoza (Miss Cebu 2005)

who else?
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:45 am

Calderon wrote:What??? Miss Cebu is number 4???? I don't like her nose!!
Oh well, smart Happy Teacher's Day...

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 pm

no comment!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 pm

I hope the current winner can prove to the people that she's worthy of the title. Being Miss Cebu is not only possessing a beautiful face and sexy body, but she should have a heart to serve her fellow Cebuanos and should always support programs promoted by both our Local Government and NGOs.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Eblazer wrote:@ Calderon

Sir, hindi po necessary that a Miss Cebu winner will represent Cebu for any national pageant. So happened lang po na the past winners were tall. Height not lesser than 5'5" kaya they venture for other prestigious pageants. Last night's winner is not a tall girl. I guess, mga 5'4" below lang ata siya. And among sa top 5, siya yong para sakin ang hindi masyadong kagandahan. Napakawitty lang talaga niya. Lahat mana sila eh witty at galing mag answer maliban nalang sa content ng answer ni Carole(4RU) na ang layo sa final question. I thought that it was a fight between 10 (2RU) & 11(3RU) because both girls are very pretty and tall. No. 1 (1RU) is also very witty and pretty but her height is her downfall. 5'3" lang ata siya.

actually the top 5 gave their best but the competition all boils down
not to their BEAUTY..but to their STAGE PRESENCE!!!! REENA won miss
cebu because Athena gave her the gift of wisdom. She was very witty and
her aura is just overflowing...

[these are comments from my friends who watched the pageant live at waterfront Cebu]

In my opinion, Reena deserves to win Miss Cebu. Yes she might not be as
pretty and I didnt see her winning as my bet is ROJ however, we all
know that Cebu always produce beauty queens that are gifted with so
much wisdom.

Diba mare? heheheh...

and by the way....I saw blinky at Abuhan 3 having dinner with the MAC model.. I think it was her boyfriend that was with her....her BF was cute and very tall though.. eng eng eng... tas I say the other candidate strolling at the bazaar at IT Park with her make up on but wearing eye glasses. She was very simple after the show...well mostof the are simple except for Blinky who is a model and needs to be high fashioned... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

hope we can have a video of Miss Cebu,...

I agree with you Bambam that Cebu winners are indeed intelligent... They can talk the talk!!!

Oh I miss Karla Henry!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:12 pm

sephlieukhany wrote:hope we can have a video of Miss Cebu,...

I agree with you Bambam that Cebu winners are indeed intelligent... They can talk the talk!!!

Oh I miss Karla Henry!

hehe.... They can talk the talk..now that Kris screened for BBP ..I hope she will have one of the major titles.. hehehe

with the videos.. Im sorry if i dont have any..was at work during the pageant night..but Ill do my best to ask from my friends who were there or scorch it on youtube.. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next