BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 17 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:51 pm

KLEINER FOR MISS TALENT. SURE NA YAN. SAYANG ANG TALENT NI SELENA KAKAIBA PA NAMAN KASO BIGLA UMARIBA SA PRESENTATION NG IBAT IBANG TALENTS ANG KRISSAMAE. ALL-IN-ONE TALAGA...

IPADALA NA YAN SA MISS WORLD FOR FAST TRACK.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 17 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by sayonako Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:KLEINER FOR MISS TALENT. SURE NA YAN. SAYANG ANG TALENT NI SELENA KAKAIBA PA NAMAN KASO BIGLA UMARIBA SA PRESENTATION NG IBAT IBANG TALENTS ANG KRISSAMAE. ALL-IN-ONE TALAGA...

IPADALA NA YAN SA MISS WORLD FOR FAST TRACK.

tumpak!!! name it you have it ang drama ni kleiner... galing.. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Krista really prepared for this. Talent, Get-up plus Impact -- Just PERFECT! What made it "best" is because she was also enjoying what she's doing. MU/MW crown within reach? Good luck Krista!

Last edited by el_jugador on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Here's the video. Thanks OPMB Worldwide.
Applause for Bustamante and my girlfriend (heheheh) Necio as well. It's really anybody's ball game. Good luck with our lists!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

tidbits

bago magsimula ang talent portion, lumabas si krissa mae sa stage, practicing yung position niya sa pagmomodel (introduction), then a little girl gave her bouquet of flowers. Kya if you will notice dun sa pics sa talent show, siya lang ang may flowers na bitbit bitbit.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:15 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:tidbits

bago magsimula ang talent portion, lumabas si krissa mae sa stage, practicing yung position niya sa pagmomodel (introduction), then a little girl gave her bouquet of flowers. Kya if you will notice dun sa pics sa talent show, siya lang ang may flowers na bitbit bitbit.

Yes Fritz, I was really wondering why she had a bouquet of flowers. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 pm

in line with that, im quite disappointed with SELENA AND VENUS RAJ. KULANG TALAGA ANG ENERGY NILA UNLIKE KRISSA MAE, PATRICIA EJERCITADO (NA MEDYO O.A NA FOR ME) AT MARIELLA CASTILLO.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT GIRL MARIELLA.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:in line with that, im quite disappointed with SELENA AND VENUS RAJ. KULANG TALAGA ANG ENERGY NILA UNLIKE KRISSA MAE, PATRICIA EJERCITADO (NA MEDYO O.A NA FOR ME) AT MARIELLA CASTILLO.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT GIRL MARIELLA.

Like what I said in my review, for some reason I like this Mariella lady. Screening pa lang, nakitaan ko na siya ng "something" and I'm glad you're here to confirm that. She's definitely one of the possible spoilers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Were there only 7 candidates who showcased their talents? Why not all of them?

O kung sino lang ba yung gusto magpakita?

The girls were great. I commend their efforts.

Pero ang top 3 ko ay sina:

1. Kleiner
2. Necio
3. Selena - Ok sana kay Selena nga kung maganda ang kanyang choreography. Pwede siya sa breakdancing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Calderon wrote:Were there only 7 candidates who showcased their talents? Why not all of them?

1. Kleiner
2. Necio
3. Selena - Ok sana kay Selena nga kung maganda ang kanyang choreography. Pwede siya sa breakdancing

BREAK NA TAYO CALDERON...CHARING...
BASTA GO PA RIN AKETCH KAY SELENA...
I COOULD FALL IN LOVE...........WITH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...CHARING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 pm

hahaha, Rosa. ano rin talent mo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Calderon wrote:hahaha, Rosa. ano rin talent mo?

KAMAIN NG BUHAY NA AGILA....charing

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Calderon wrote:Were there only 7 candidates who showcased their talents? Why not all of them?

1. Kleiner
2. Necio

I BEG TO DISAGREE. NATABUNAN LANG TALAGA NG PERFORMANCE NI KRISTA (ALL IN ONE IKAW NGA) ANG PERFORMANCE NI SELENA. HONESTLY, NAKUHA NI SELENA ANG CROWD WITH HER TALENT KASO TALAGA, OVERALL PERFRMANCE, MAGALING SI KRISTA
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:

1. Kleiner
2. Necio

I BEG TO DISAGREE. NATABUNAN LANG TALAGA NG PERFORMANCE NI KRISTA (ALL IN ONE IKAW NGA) ANG PERFORMANCE NI SELENA. HONESTLY, NAKUHA NI SELENA ANG CROWD WITH HER TALENT KASO TALAGA, OVERALL PERFRMANCE, MAGALING SI KRISTA

OO NA!ANONG GUSTO MONG PALABASIN HA?NA MAS MAGALING SILANG LAHAT SA AKIN>?BUWAHAHAHA.....

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm

in all fairness to krista khit nde ko siya ganun ka gusto, pero prepared sya when she showcased her talents. let's give her the credits for that. pinag hirapan naman talaga niya yung performance niya
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 pm

naguguluhan na ako sa pag pili ng top 5 Mad Mad Mad
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:24 pm

el_jugador wrote: Wow, bongga ang comments ni Anthony ha? Smile
Thanks!

Thank you for the affirmation...Musta?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:24 pm

bonner wrote:naguguluhan na ako sa pag pili ng top 5 Mad Mad Mad

Mahirap nga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:26 pm

el_jugador wrote:
FRITZGERALD wrote:tidbits

Yes Fritz, I was really wondering why she had a bouquet of flowers. Smile

One way of making yourslf noticed...In other words: eksenadora...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:00 pm

@ Anthony: I'm great, how about chu?! Smile

Kung eksenadora si Krista, sa MU na ipadala ang babaitang to! Can't wait for the swimsuit pictorials para magkakaalaman na. Since MU is the first pageant, yung toned na ang ipadala! Wag na yung di-bale-she-ccan-work-out-naman-after-the-pageant girl. Lesser flaws na!

Last edited by el_jugador on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 pm

el_jugador wrote: @ Anthony: I'm great, how about chu?! Smile

Very tired from work. OIC kasi ako ng 3 weeks and it was a baptism of fire. Halos tapos mo na lahat tas daming paperworks pang darating. Kainis! Kaya andito ako to destress...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Anthony wrote:
el_jugador wrote: @ Anthony: I'm great, how about chu?! Smile

Very tired from work. OIC kasi ako ng 3 weeks and it was a baptism of fire. Halos tapos mo na lahat tas daming paperworks pang darating. Kainis! Kaya andito ako to destress...

Wow, OIC ha. Honga, thanks to the PAGEANT GODS for giving us an avenue to destress!

Kung eksenadora si Krista, sa MU na ipadala ang babaitang to! Can't wait for the swimsuit pictorials para magkakaalaman na. Since MU is the first pageant, yung toned na ang ipadala! Wag na yung di-bale-she-ccan-work-out-naman-after-the-pageant girl. Lesser flaws na!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 pm

el_jugador wrote:
Wow, OIC ha. Honga, thanks to the PAGEANT GODS for giving us an avenue to destress!

Dapat! Ang most prepared at kabogera ang ipadala.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:05 pm

ipadala n c rosa,fritz at kentot ngaundin!!

naku ha , baka humiga si kentot! at sumi rosa naman magpapila sa judges hihi

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 pm

el _ju nasabi ko na sayo gano ka eksenadora ang krista di in private. pero wag mo muna iispluks sino ang natameme sa kanyang pagiging eksenadora kasi for sure madaming malulungkot at magagalit kay krista. im actually loving those kind of this. di na pwede ang mga pademure talga.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next