BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 28 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by sayonako Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

Kleiner what a body.. she looks like Miss USA...

ganda ng mga binibini.. parang Miss Venezuela ang labanan...

I guess, this year, sa rampahan magkakatalo... since all of them are equally beautiful...

Thanks for the updates Fritz and Mario
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 28 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by edwoct1026 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:THANK YOU
THANK YOU MARIO. LOTS OF LOVE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
please dont get mad at me... but GWEN it looks like she is joining in MISS GAY pageant... peace

Last edited by el_jugador on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote ONLY the pics you are referring to with your reply. Thanks!)
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Gwen should take eye shadows, liners easy. It makes her already strong features even stronger. The pic above and BPCI's official swimsuit pic looks a lotttt different!

Special Thanks to Mario for the pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:05 pm

BEST BODIES OF BB PILIPINAS 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 pm

el_jugador wrote:

SORRY, HALF HALF AGREE LANG ME WITH THIS LIST
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:56 pm

I agree with you 90%. I would not include Candidate number 20 though. If you saw her in the presentation video...she looks like she lifts weights, her body frame ( especially her shoulders ) is too broad.

It is Sandra Seifert's fault most of these girls really toned their bodies, she raised the bar too high.

el_jugador wrote:

Razz Razz

Last edited by boom on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:56 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:
el_jugador wrote:

SORRY, HALF HALF AGREE LANG ME WITH THIS LIST

I only agree on some too...Kleiner's body angle here looks good but the totality of her swimsuit pics and the vidéo show a so so body..
confused
Raj
Ruais
Antonio
Morelos

Ejercito
Necio
Henson

Best in the body department...(for my eyes only lolz)

yeah yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:28 am

Guys, please know that I am basing my judgement on personal taste and the pics we've seen only. So it's ok to disagree really..and don't be "sorry" of your taste. It will forever remain "subjective" Smile

@ Boom: Yeah, thanks to Sandra Seifert! Most of this year's candidates have toned bodies!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:54 am

UPDATES: TOMORROW WILL BE THE FASHION SHOW AT THE GATEWAY MALL. 4PM.

THE TEAM WILL BE COMPLETE. FROM PHOTOS TO VIDEOS (HOPEFULLY)

TIDBBITS: SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT PATCHOT WILL BE WATCHING THE FASHION SHOW.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 am

@fritz, sinong patchot iyan?

5 girls in your list are also in my list of those who have the sexiest body.

Raj tops mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 am

Calderon wrote:@fritz, sinong patchot iyan?

5 girls in your list are also in my list of those who have the sexiest body.

Raj tops mine

Patricia Fernandez?
Go Fritz! Go for Ambassador! Hehehehe..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 am

el_jugador wrote:

Patricia Fernandez?
Go Fritz! Go for Ambassador! Hehehehe..

I see. Admin, give Fritz the ambassador tag since he will be there again tomorrow to give us the latest news cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 am

DavaoPrince wrote:I'm really proud to my dear Raj, Ruais and Necio,,,,they proved to us that they can really win the crowd just by wearing swimsuits.....

Selena, Krista and Misa were gorgeous on face but not on figure and substance....the flows that they have really emerges despite the attempt to hide it...Krista's smile ruined her face, Selena's body is too thin that when she walks as if her bones were struggling in her waist and Misa's fats were shown and her legs have big muscles...whewww..i'm really dissapointed on them.

Matubis is way far better than them as well as Hipolito and Henson

be easy on the comments...most of the candidates and handlers are visiting the forum...be more constructive but be a little bit sensitive too...

Last edited by Dylan on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:12 am

boom wrote:I agree with you 90%. I would not include Candidate number 20 though. If you saw her in the presentation video...she looks like she lifts weights, her body frame ( especially her shoulders ) is too broad.

It is Sandra Seifert's fault most of these girls really toned their bodies, she raised the bar too high.

el_jugador wrote:

Razz Razz

Thanks to Sandra for awakening the meaning the people the meaning of sexiness!!! hehehehe... Smile
Kleiner, whew! flat abs! Sa Miss USA competition lang ako nakakakita ng ganyan... first time sa BB Pilipinas na may ganyang katawan... curves na lang my dear ang kulang at ala Natalie Glebova or oxana ka na!!!
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 am

Sino po nakakaalam ng title at artist ng background music sa video na iyan?

(Fritz, mario and jory in action Smile )
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:31 am

KLEINER FOR MISS UNIVERSE!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 am

sayonako wrote:
boom wrote:I agree with you 90%. I would not include Candidate number 20 though. If you saw her in the presentation video...she looks like she lifts weights, her body frame ( especially her shoulders ) is too broad.

el_jugador wrote:

Razz Razz

Thanks to Sandra for awakening the meaning the people the meaning of sexiness!!! hehehehe... Smile
Kleiner, whew! flat abs! Sa Miss USA competition lang ako nakakakita ng ganyan... first time sa BB Pilipinas na may ganyang katawan... curves na lang my dear ang kulang at ala Natalie Glebova or oxana ka na!!!
Indeed, rare do we see flat abs in local pageant...this could be the reason kung bakit takaw-pansin ang K.K. pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:12 am

krissa...complete package....go go go for miss you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:00 am

waggy wrote:krissa...complete package....go go go for miss you...

I wish Krissa was taller. Her body frame is kinda wide din but those abs are just wow...so I really can't label her as "complete package" but she's definitely one of our best bets for the BBP Universe.

Whewww! The excitement is killing me...or US!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:12 am

CANDIDATES VISIT GOLD'S GYM

Last edited by el_jugador on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:17 am

Last edited by el_jugador on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 am

KNOW WHAT'S KLEINER's EDGE? The COMPETITIVE SPIRIT! Umeeffort talagang mapansin! Kito nya naman sa pics. I hope BPCI considers this. This is the right attitude for an MU candidate!

Salamat ng madami kay Melvin Sia/OPMB for the Photos.
You guys are the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:22 am

el_jugador wrote:
waggy wrote:krissa...complete package....go go go for miss you...

I wish Krissa was taller. Her body frame is kinda wide din but those abs are just wow...so I really can't label her as "complete package" but she's definitely one of our best bets for the BBP Universe.

Whewww! The excitement is killing me...or US!

yah..bit for me her height is ok... for being a filipina she quite tall na...
so i wish her the best...go go go go....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 am

YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT SELENA ANTONIO: Be Heard!
She's my sentimental fave but there's just a lot who will give her a run for her money!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next