BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 34 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 am

Welcome back, Kala!
Smile

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 34 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am

Calderon wrote:
FRITZGERALD wrote:hahaha. may napansin ba kayo sa fashion show?

bakit laging sabay si misa at si libatog????

yan reviehin niyo yung video.

actually comment ko nga ito sa isang thread... bakit kaya?

Siya! gawa ng pamahiin yan! Wala si # 2 di ba? So, si Misa na #14 pang-13th sa sequence instead na si Ruais...kaya ayon, sinamahan ni Libatog... smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 am

Close but not quite GG. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WHAT IF?!
Gwen, Venus and Krista are undoubtedly this year's front runners but WHAT IF one of them fails to make it to the Top 5? What if one or even two of them end up as runner up only OR a clapper?? Who do you think will it be? Why? EASY ON THE REMARKS.

GWEN
VENUS - 1
KRISSA - 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:12 pm

el_jugador wrote:Close but not quite GG. Smile
Sort of penalty? late sa dryrun/practice perhaps? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 pm

great gatzby wrote:

Hmmmmm....nope?!
When's the prelims again, GG?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm

el_jugador wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WHAT IF?!
Gwen, Venus and Krista are undoubtedly this year's front runners but WHAT IF one of them fails to make it to the Top 5? What if one or even two of them end up as runner up only OR a clapper?? Who do you think will it be? Why? EASY ON THE REMARKS.

GWEN
VENUS - 1
KRISSA - 1

Ruais and Raj will make it to the Top 5 and bag the 2 important titles!!.....
peacefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks Katleya!

WHAT IF?!

GWEN
VENUS - 1
KRISSA - 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 pm

el_jugador wrote:Thanks Katleya!

WHAT IF?!

GWEN
VENUS - 1
KRISSA - 2

to answer the question, i think it would be Venus....... but I don't want that to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 pm

el_jugador wrote:
great gatzby wrote:

Hmmmmm....nope?!
When's the prelims again, GG?

You mean, some people wouldn't want #14/#15 win? smart
It's Feb. 26 I think...and the telecast is on the 28th over Ch. 7...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 pm

THE BEST(s) DURING THE FASHION SHOW

Castillo
Antonio
Misa
Raj
Ruais
Necio
Maerina

Why am I not really feeling Kleiner here?!

Thanks OPMB for The Video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 pm

OA? smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Thanks Calderon!

@ GG: Thanks! I need to come up with a new list within the week. Ugghhh..

WHAT IF?!
Gwen, Venus and Krissa are undoubtedly this year's front runners but WHAT IF one of them fails to make it to the Top 5? What if one or even two of them end up as runner up only OR a clapper?? Who do you think will it be? Why? EASY ON THE REMARKS.

GWEN
VENUS - 2
KRISSA - 2

Last edited by el_jugador on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 pm

great gatzby wrote:OA? smart

Ummmm...yeah. I think she overdid it?
I hear Spice Girls singing.."Too much of something...is bad enough *bad enuhuuffffff*" Hhahahaa..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 pm

sayonako wrote:If for instance that will happen, i'll accept it.. but the winners should prove to us that they're indeed deserving.

When Bianca won last year, many of pageant afficiniados don't like her to win the MU crown. They want either Sandra of Cai to win the crown. However, Bianca proved her worth and the rest is history.

She lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Raj, Ruais and Henson for me... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 pm

el_jugador wrote:

THE BEST(s) DURING THE FASHION SHOW

Castillo
Antonio
Misa
Raj
Ruais
Necio
Maerina

Why am I not really feeling Kleiner here?!

Thanks OPMB for The Video

I also didn't like Kleiner's act here... It's a NO NO NO NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Venus is a diva on the ramp...in my personal list, however, I give her no crown... a dilemma of sort because of the "#10 dream" I had few days ago...so for purposes of the straw vote, I'll drop Venus in favor of Ruais and Kleiner by .000001 Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks for participating GG!

WHAT IF?!
Gwen, Venus and Krissa are undoubtedly this year's front runners but WHAT IF one of them fails to make it to the Top 5? What if one or even two of them end up as runner up only OR a clapper?? Who do you think will it be? Why? EASY ON THE REMARKS.

GWEN
VENUS - 3
KRISSA - 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Jugador:
Krissa. Her body is her downfall...

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:23 am

FRITZGERALD wrote:
Calderon wrote:
FRITZGERALD wrote:
trivia para sa mga bashers. nde niyo alam na meron isang candidate na namamangka pa palabas ng probinsya everyday para lang makaattend sa mga events ng bbpilipinas... yan sana mahiya naman kayo sa kanila kahit papaano....

hayyyyzzz, mga tao nga naman....[/b][/color]

totoo???? naku sino siya.. tell me at itry ko ikampanya na isponsoran siya para mabigyan ng tamang training para manalo siya. hindi kaya si Rachel Bustamante iyan an wala sa fashion show??? natouch naman ako sa determination niya.

gusto ko na itong sabhin dati pa pero ayaw ko maapektuhan ang list niyo because of awa. pero she's one of my sentimental favorites....

ito ay same thing with giselle rivamonte. you will still remember na sobrang fan ako ni giselle, why? before the screening, lumabas pic ni giselle na plain u.g.l.y sabi ng lahat. pero when tienne told the whole pageant world kung ano at bakit siya sumali when she asked giselle, ito ang sinabi ng rivamonte-"tito, gusto ko man lang matry na magpasa ng application form sa bbp", na touched ako na sobra....pano mo sisirain ang mga dreams ng babaeng ito na sumali sa bbp?

kahit ako childhood dream ko makatapak man lang sa stage ng bbp. those are the things na di naman alam.

am sure she already knew what she was getting into prior to joining.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:09 am

I would love to see Necio Raj Ruais Morelos sporting different hairs in every different episode of the pageant like what meriam Quiambao did during the swimsuit and gown of MU 09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Thanks for participating Anthony!

WHAT IF?!

GWEN
VENUS - 3
KRISSA - 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 pm

el_jugador wrote:Thanks for participating Anthony!

WHAT IF?!

GWEN
VENUS - 3
KRISSA - 3

I think Krissa will be a big surprise if she's not gonna make it to the finals( not because I don't like her). Seeing most of the ladies striving hard and doing great shakes Krissa's big chances to earn a Crown. 1st stop: Her Body - I don't find her body very great like Raj or Gwen but she's hot. 2nd stop: Her Pictures( candids and officials photos ) her beauty on pictures is not consistent, those smile of hers is not appealing. 3rd stop: If she win a Crown, we will still have another Clapper just like the past mestizas that we send abroad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks Davaoprince! We've sent "mestizas" mostly to Miss World but not Miss Universe.

WHAT IF?!

GWEN
VENUS - 3
KRISSA - 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next