BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBP CANDIDATES MEET TYRA AND HEIDI!!!FIND OUT WHO WINS!

2 posters

Go down

BBP CANDIDATES MEET TYRA AND HEIDI!!!FIND OUT WHO WINS! Empty BBP CANDIDATES MEET TYRA AND HEIDI!!!FIND OUT WHO WINS!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=150]TYRA: THERE ARE 24 STUNNING YOUNG GIRLS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW. EACH HAS A BEAUTIFUL FACE THAT COULD REPRESENT THE COUNTRY IN THE PRESTIGIOUS MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT THIS 2010 IN AUSRALIA (HOPEFULLY***) BUT I have only one photo in my hand and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming MISS UNIVERSE 2010. I will only call one name and the girlS that I do not call must immediately return to your loft/apartment/hotel here, pack her belongings and go home.

[/size]

[size=150]MS J ALEXANDER: THESE GIRLS ARE NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL BUT SOME ALSO HAVE FIEEEEEEERCE CATWALKS AND BANGING BABY THAT CAN BLOW OFF THE SOCKS OF ANNA WINTOUR! BUTTTTTTTT!!![/size]

[size=150]MS KLUM: tHEY bang into like the room and YOU see them wearing those gowns and we're ARGHARGHARGHARGH!!!!!

KORS: We'll probably find them wandering the streets, hair astray and overdone makeup, muttering to themselves and wearing orthopedic dresses.

NINA: What are you DESIGNERS doing? This is such wretched excess.

KORS: tHEY look like Barefoot Appalachain Lil' Abner BarbieS

NINA: It's just aesthetically not pleasing!.

TIM: I don't care if you gotta cry and cut, but cry and cut. Don't stop and cry - cry and WORK!MAKE IT WORK!!!

MS KLUM: WE MADE DECISION. AS YOU KNOW IN FASHION, ONE DAY YOU'RE IN, AND THE NEXT DAY YOUR OUT.
[/size]

[size=150]NIGEL BARKER: AND THE WINNER IS...[/size]

[size=150]NIX HENSON!!!!!! YOU ARE FIERCE! YOU ARE GORGEOUS! YOU WERE GIVEN CRAPPY DRESS BUT YOU STILL LOOKED PHENOMENAL!!![/size]

PHOTOS: JORY RIVERA AND FRANCEFREE

Last edited by POLARIS on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

BBP CANDIDATES MEET TYRA AND HEIDI!!!FIND OUT WHO WINS! Empty Re: BBP CANDIDATES MEET TYRA AND HEIDI!!!FIND OUT WHO WINS!

Post by Ray Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

bowing bowing bowing bowing
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

BBP CANDIDATES MEET TYRA AND HEIDI!!!FIND OUT WHO WINS! Empty Re: BBP CANDIDATES MEET TYRA AND HEIDI!!!FIND OUT WHO WINS!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Jam Libatog is surprisingly beautiful!

Is this the evening gown pictorial?Oh-Em-Gee!

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 am

misa look great
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 am

on those pics...misa, raj and antonio are eye-catching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down